Users

Frequent Posters

sejket2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: beena14

@Sejal   πŸ€—

Long time no see how are you?  

a big jhaapi to u too sweetz...missed u been busy...sent ma older one for a week camp for the first time...😭😭
wht is this i hear khushi manaoufying Sexxxy w/ an all time classic...me joining everyone else in the gutter w/ that song as well...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
bs_deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

Farah still reeling from it re πŸ˜³πŸ˜†...then yesterday discovered the slight head movement when he was gathering her in his arms...have been in dream zone 😍

and I'm one who doesnt like men in Kurta pajama...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

said it na..."..made me delve into my own feeling " πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†

After I read you mentioning about  that head movement..I went back and watched it..cudnot get over with that till now..thought about it in office too...
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

Why do you want Khushi in sari after the song? Khushi should not be in the sari after the song😈

Darlingg she is still Kumaari...so saree to chalega...till His Hotness melts and has some other ideas...I would love Khushi in a sexy silky camisole seducing ASR...kuch to ASR status ka ho πŸ˜‰
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: honeypriya

Darlingg she is still Kumaari...so saree to chalega...till His Hotness melts and has some other ideas...I would love Khushi in a sexy silky camisole seducing ASR...kuch to ASR status ka ho πŸ˜‰

is that a prediction Priya? After pearls...Crooner suggestions are always a possibility in IPK 😍
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: honeypriya

Priya, main bohot door ki sochti hoon...remember I live in the gutterπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. My only hope is that ASR lives up to my imagination and gets seduced during the song.πŸ˜†
archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

is that a prediction Priya? After pearls...Crooner suggestions are always a possibility in IPK 😍

Line mein ek aur hai... Priya ka SUV wala prediction! 😍