Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Sunday Crooner : Happy Friendship Day Forums - Page 21

Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Divya1503

Ante me ammagaru hindi lo ne choosthaara?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-FelixFelicis- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY !!!!!
Well... I know i have resurfaced after a long time... but missed u all like anything :<
di my mobile is not openinp d first page...but i knw it will be all priyalicious!!!
Rght now all busy wid studies...
But lately have been all engrossed in some mind boggling FFs so much dat even my bonkerpanti on IPKKND has reduced a bit thanks 2 anne di (HeadOverHeels).
I have just read her FF's on her blog like parallel passions, mystic skies and ongoing chains and FAO series out of which i am all despo addicted to chains series and planning to start FAO one.

i would highly recommend the chains of silver and chains of gold FF as it screams out as d best of the best ever!!!!

and BTW how is everyone here after knowing enough about me i guess...
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

yaa!!!πŸ˜ƒ telugu lo voice chala bhayamkaram ga vunnayi, n my mom doesn't watch telugu shows, thank god for that!!!

soni.b thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sunshine80

Archu...tu muj se gusse mein hain kyaπŸ˜•...hi hello nahi bolti mere ko

OK divs, Archu, Soni...me off yaar.

BYE BYE TAKE CARE😳

bye sweetie!!!😊
Divya1503 thumbnail
 Hi Sanju, hope u r fine n ur studies r going on well!!😊 Even I love chains of silver n chains of gold!!!! I'm a huge fan of HoH's FFs!!! πŸ˜ƒ
N btw Happy friendship day to u too!!!😊 πŸ˜Š
Edited by Divya1503 - 11 years ago
soni.b thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ...sanjubaba...

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY !!!!!
Well... I know i have resurfaced after a long time... but missed u all like anything :<
di my mobile is not openinp d first page...but i knw it will be all priyalicious!!!
Rght now all busy wid studies...
But lately have been all engrossed in some mind boggling FFs so much dat even my bonkerpanti on IPKKND has reduced a bit thanks 2 anne di (HeadOverHeels).
I have just read her FF's on her blog like parallel passions, mystic skies and ongoing chains and FAO series out of which i am all despo addicted to chains series and planning to start FAO one.

i would highly recommend the chains of silver and chains of gold FF as it screams out as d best of the best ever!!!!

and BTW how is everyone here after knowing enough about me i guess...

Wishing you the same sweets!!! πŸ€—how are u??? missing u!!!! but padhai is more important!!!
HeadOverHeels writes really well...me too have been reading mystic skies!!! send me the link for the chains series!!!!
shwetachauhan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Divya1503

Nenu kuda chusanu.. aa bhayankaram voice naaku nachledu!!! Ammol!!! Archu here is a great fan though!! πŸ˜†

shwetachauhan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arch_nat1112

Found this post... Don't know if this was already posted! It's so detailed and an interesting read!

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3132028

Thank you jaan.. for posting it here! I had not read it!! Such a beautiful take on the characters and the relationship! Very accurate!! Loved it!! 😊
Divya1503 thumbnail
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
archana, what a beautiful beautiful post. how cohesively you explain arnav's thoughts vis a vus the contract. it was a pleasure to read about your bimari too.

priya's sunday surprise is such a joy. have been looking at that pearl, taj, roses bit again and again, still not understanding all but thrilling to its possibilities. tell you, priya takes it somewhere else, she sees stuff so clearly. never thought that phonecall in the night would be so loaded with clues. still looking, can barely understand, yet there is something there, now i see.

archu, happy friendship day, hope to catch up soon.