Sunday Crooner : Happy Friendship Day Forums - Page 14

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by --Nishita--

Welcome back๐Ÿค—

Happy Friendship Day to all my buddies๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Nishi!!!

Lovely post .. loved the poignant points you put forward. Some of the questions you asked are messing with my brain cells too .. ๐Ÿ˜†

Shyam, I believe, is a part of their past .. as I could make from the stories we have been told. Still .. who can confirm other than the CVs themselves?! ๐Ÿ˜† The return of chessboard did not even strike me in the first place ... !!  Thanks to Priya! It has started to make sense now since I can remember khushi's dialogues but will need more light on that!

However on a first thought .. I am not sure if this chessboard is for the chottey Laad Governor or the Bada Sa one .. Khushi calling herself "kaniz" is giving me doubts. This Kaniz may represent the lady in Mumbai .. well, just a thought from my over-working brain .. ๐Ÿ˜†

By the way .. loved your bits on the Arnav & his stand on the contract. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Wow. . .**Drum rolls, plz**. . . Darling Queen Bee is back and how๐Ÿค—

hope all is well for u and ur loved ones. . .

accidentally saw ur name as the maker of this post. . .otherwise wouldn't have known u r back. . .glad me eye caught ur name in the sea of threads.

beautifully rendered piece Priya๐Ÿ‘. . .as usual beyond awesome. . .the way u describe symbolisms is just breathtaking. . .ur  eminent love for IPK is woven so deeply in the words that you choose to express IPK. . .hence end up making IPK glow anew. . .making me fall in love with IPK and ur writing evermore

happy friendship day to u and all croonies๐Ÿค—. . .however belated๐Ÿ˜ณ. . .

i concur with u about "clicks" and things as such. . .have never been a endorser of  group-ism. . .if one thing is a pet peeve its this. . .puts me off . . .was amazed to notice that it is also in "existence" in the virtual world๐Ÿ˜ฒ. . .then just laughed it off๐Ÿ˜†. . .and started refraining from commenting. . . the herd mentality is beyond comprehension for me pea sized brain๐Ÿ˜ณ. . .

Originally posted by shwetachauhan

Welcome back my jaan!!! ๐Ÿค—

Edited~

Deba.. This is such a beautiful analysis of some of those 'key' moments and noteworthy one liners from the episodes over the entire week..! I must say, some of those I acknowledged as important and meaningful while a few others I had simply dismissed as plain dialogues!! But the pearls.. I knew they were waiting to be described in your words..! ๐Ÿ˜Š...

Wow Shweta! Loved your post!!! That was fab!! The way you have explained Arnav & his stand about the conract has really made it to make clear sense.

An out & out brilliant post .. ๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by subiscs

yayayyy happy friendship day !!!!!! u r back ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— 

awesomeee crooner gal!!!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—

okay...i totally freaked out seeing pearl strings!!! omg priyaaa...its like..crooners 69 , 79 and dreams the connections...oh good lord..everything is coming to life...!!!!! these were my first thoughts
copyrights is say!!! demand royalty !!!!

Suba! ๐Ÿค—

It always refreshing to go through your posts .. you put the complex & serious issues in such easy manner .. love you for that.! The towering presence of contract to the trials of our very own hero .. cant wait to see how this track will be taken forward. ๐Ÿ˜Š Happy days ahead for you - with pearls and more chess moves i guess! ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by amisuv

Priya, Thanks fr this Sunday treat ๐Ÿค— What a beautiful detailed post, covering all the crucial points of the week gone by & also pointers towards what lies ahead ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Suvi!

"For him, it was never abt the contract. The contract was only a shield, so that he could hide his weakness, that is his love for her. He was abt to pour his heart out on the day of wedding, but things turned out otherwise. Yes, he has confessed that he did marry fr Di & her unborn child. But deep down, he wanted to punish himself fr falling in love with this girl & despite the misunderstanding that she loves someone else, he could never let her go away. The pain he would give her, the reminder of his lost love." - Brilliantly put! Take a bow!!

I am also not into taking anything on face value from Anjali .. we are yet to see what nayi shuruaat she was referring too .. it is really very difficult to draw conclusions on her that easily. Dadi will definitely do something this time .. i am sure CVs have learnt their lessons with Bubbly & Masala Mama. ๐Ÿ˜† The timing on entry refers that she will play a crucial role ..
priya sweetie!!!๐Ÿค—
awesome sunday crooning!!!! loved it!!!! thanks...ebaar matha ta khata te hobe!!! loved ur take on the week...awesome explanations on all the lines u picked from last week's epi!!! specially khushi's role in relation to the siblings and of course also the pearl necklace!!!!
priya u need to explain a little more on their telephone convo cause am not able to get its connections!!!  sorry bheshi in-depth analysis not my forte...specially reading into a scene!!!๐Ÿ˜†

found this somewhere!! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† 
Hey I forgot to mention in earlier crooner...I read Parsha chitrahaar analysis and by the time I was about to comment on it ..my net crashed..so if u reading this parsha...that was awesome analysis dear...๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by soni.b

priya sweetie!!!๐Ÿค—
awesome sunday crooning!!!! loved it!!!! thanks...ebaar matha ta khata te hobe!!! loved ur take on the week...awesome explanations on all the lines u picked from last week's epi!!! specially khushi's role in relation to the siblings and of course also the pearl necklace!!!!
priya u need to explain a little more on their telephone convo cause am not able to get its connections!!!  sorry bheshi in-depth analysis not my forte...specially reading into a scene!!!๐Ÿ˜†
me too on bold part...actually I was figuring out which telephone convo...sorry to sound so stupid...

Can sum1 tell me which pg is amisuv's post...I really loved the lines which farha quoted frm it...wud love to read more...