Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
"unknowingly the siblings are also related to her past, Khushi would be the gate keeper to those secrets as the "key" is with her...and thats why Anjali accepted the bunch of roses..."ek nayi shuruat karte hain"..."

thanks so so much for explaining khushi to me, priya. you've been indicating for a long time, but me too slow, too all over the place.

only yesterday i was thinking i can feel and see the magnificence of arnav, but isn't khushi going to grow too, a really beautiful love needs two equal sides. funny thoughts. couldn't see where khushi was going.

now i realise, she is the key. the key to everything. i see her dupatta caressing his face as she walks past him in the dargah. she is around him always, connected always, they are meant to find each other, devi maiyya haath pakad ke... she is holding out the key to him, he is refusing to take it.

should that happen in real life, khushi will get up, find her inner strength yet again and unlock that gate for him so he can walk out free and completely washed of all sins. that's why she will always be crucial, equal. in that fight sequence of theirs i could feel her strength, boy. what do you think, priya? or is my dimaag ki batti still very tubelight huh
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Wonderful crooner Priya.. Happy friendship Day..
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
"@Bold:WOW!! WOW!! WOW!!! Ocean, love, pearl...YOU NAILED IT, DI!!! Oh, got goosebumps!! I agree with you, he is not consciously doing anything, other than trying to do his best to do right by her, and her alone! Yes, he follows a path--and he follows it with ABSOLUTE conviction! He shows vulnerability BUT IT IS NOT HIS WEAKNESS! And thats why the character is so damn attractive and believable!

Thinking of you...Bali sea gets through flow from the Indian and Pacific Oceans..."

anjali, so good to see you.

relieved to know i am not rambling. your "conscience" just pricked (ha ha) where it needed to. all those gorgeous words from priya had taken me high to another place, mind awhirl. then your post. wo.

yes, i have been driving people nuts about the presence of the pacific here. on the edge of your ocean and mine. maybe that's why your thought sailed across so easily? hehe. see you later, off to family hectic activity day.
Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
mid-night-sun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Happy friendship day dear
Marvelous crooner
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Updated my scrambled post on Page 2😊. So many questions with no answer...Priya, pls help!😆
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Gurlss busy dat ay work...after a week...loads to catch up on...sorry not able to respond back...will be back by late afternoon...

thankss for the wonder comments...am still to reply a bunch of PMs...excuse me for the late lateefness...will catch up soon.🤗
honeypriya thumbnail
Originally posted by: mid-night-sun

Happy friendship day dear
Marvelous crooner

thanks dear 😊
honeypriya thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Nishita--

Updated my scrambled post on Page 2😊. So many questions with no answer...Priya, pls help!😆

loved the post...thanksss a lot swtzz...sooo sorry have nt been able to reply the pm...too hectic week it had been...thankss a tojn for your wishes...

will take some time, but answer your questions...if not on the post, i'll pm you the the reply...you picked up some brilliant points fr the connectivity Smile
abracadabra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
A very Happy Friendship Day to you Priya! 🤗

The crooner as always is spot on! They have come a long way since that wedding night. That day Arnav Singh Raizada did not want the past to repeat itself in Anjali's life. But in the course of protecting his sister's future, he blindly altered his beloved's future.

Khushi is the main player in Arnav and Anjali's life always, getting the siblings much closer making the family bonds stronger nad protecting them from all storms.

The pearl has played an important part in their lives from day one. It was so beautiful how she wished and he fulfilled - the pearl dream. Also, he is stringing them back what he broke.

The mannat ki chabi (his)! which she held all along and opened the real Arnav who was locked inside.. She made him fall in love. Now he holds the key to her heart..He is trying to bring out the Khushi who loves him but is moving away from him for his happiness.

Brilliant analysis all in all! Loved the crooner  😳
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Nandalala

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born." 
~Anais Nin

Anjali!

Loved how you explained the importance & role of conscience in this whole equation .. brilliant! I though felt that the new beginning has already commenced as the pearl was beaded back .. it is not a chapter i felt, a new life altogether. And if I try to relate to what you have written about Arnav's conscience, the new beginning is caused by awakeneing of his conscience in love .. just how I would like to see it .. but the essence of our thought is similar. 😊

Also loved your take on Anjali .. but I am not happy with Daljeet most of the times in the post kidnapping track .. I am not sure but I somehow feel her expressions are rather blunt at times and tthus the forum reacts weirdly not being able to understand her with surety.