perspective of why we are all here ...Well saidπŸ‘
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

😊

Priya:
great to have you back!πŸ€—

aww your 1st paragraph made me so emotional...I need to regroup and come back

~I'm back~
.I believe in what goes around comes around. When you feel the love from others it's because they have felt you: your honesty, fairness and genuineness. I always love it that even when you rant there are not any innuendos...it's always a clear message that gives optimal details about what happened but never a personal attack.That's maturity my friend and it doesn't depend on your biological age. That's why so many of us who are much older than you look for your opinion with no hesitation.

It's you who attracted me to this space and the matured and encouraging  environment in this little corner  gives me a feeling of belonging. And in your thread there are no bickering even when there's any difference of opinion and difference of opinion is formula for healthy debate not fights.  I know when I differ with you I'm giving a different perspective of a same scenario. not calling your opinion wrong. Your thread gives me that freedom. I come to this forum to enjoy and share my love for a show which has taught me to delve into my own feelings. The time I spend here that's all I want to do: my 'stoopid' giggly, multi age syndromed phangurling(dont ask it's Indi's and My open secret πŸ˜†)  about a show with some friends who get what 'stoopid' means. I dont want to waste my time on strife (done it a few times...blame it on my rubber necking natureπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†). So here's to you and those special people whose faces to me are either Audrey hepburn, dupatta, changing GIF s or Barun/Sanaya but whose distinctive writing style gives them unique voice and makes me come back every night before bed or early morning to read what they say. I call them MY friends.  Happy friendship day to each one of you!

ThnQ Gandhari,...The feeling is mutual and wish u a VERY happy Fraanship's Day to ur sweet self.  πŸ€—

About the week it was...
Love how you connected the wedding night of 14 yrs back to one 6 months back and how their past dictated what ASR did on that night: protecting his Di and her unborn child. My personal feeling is that that night other than the brother, the love that he still doesn't know he had for Khushi  also played a part in his action. Otherwise the breakdown on the road with FBs of his moments with Khushi and 'rise' doesn't fully justify. What do you think?

Sorry Gandhari and Priya, pls dont mind me as i m jumping in. I couldnt help myself from responding.

Very well pointed fact, the breakdown due to the feeling of betrayal. 14 years back something similar happend. Betrayal his mother faced and ended up givng her life. The betrayal he felt by his parent as they both left him and his sister alone to fend for themselves. The betrayal from the groom's side as they left his sister at the alter in her wedding attire ready to be wed. All on the same dreadful wedding night.

He faced the BETRAYED again on this wedding night. Again broken heart, alone, and hurt. Didnt want to loose the mother figure n her unborn child, hence the decision of keep ur friends close and ur (potential) enemies closer. Decision of the brainiac ASR.

The khushi -Anjlai scene on the day after Rakhi, was not very crystal clear to me. Anjali is still an enigma to me because her words never reflect on her eyes now-a-days.Don't know whether Daljeet's flat acting is to be blamed for that. I dont relate to her emotions as I do with her brother's(who hardly expressed anything until the 12 days of wooing started) I love it how you explained her psyche. So I'll give her benefit of doubt for now ...BUT with reservations.Her clandestine meetings and phone calls give me a feeling of uneasiness.
I gave my view on this part in page 5 in my post ...n i somewhat felt the same differences u pointed out hence the different take on her dialogue.

And your pearl take is something I wanted to read. And you didn't fail me!πŸ‘

Anyone who reads me in this space knows my inability to decipher symbolism. So will not even try.🀒 Loved your explanation of the pani, bijli and chaabi though. Just will say this much going by the cycle of IPK...as we had few days of feel good nice romance...like I said in my friday analysis...that precap heralded for me arrival of past with baggage. Not that I mind...I signed up for roller coaster rides though it makes me dizzy...few RVs in the middle makes it feel like smooth-sailing 😍

wrote a lot...maybe didnt make complete sense. Just happy to have you back!

Sorry Gandhari, i didnt mean to jump the gun but couldnt help but respond to ur beautifully written post. Love reading them always...

Avni   😊

Deba.. your opening lines made me so emotional! So true.. we tend to take the most special people in our lives for granted most times..! Days like today are such a nice way to tell them all what they mean to us.. even if we feel awkward or too mushy to say all this on other days! I have found some great friends here too.. and life is just so much more beautiful because of you all! Thank you for just being there!!

A song very close to my heart.. for all my darling friends here.. Love you all!!! πŸ€—

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o09Jw0O-tzo[/YOUTUBE]
Happy friendship day to you Priya and all the crooner readers...πŸ˜ƒ

May the friendships we have acquired here stay with us for long and may we all be happy souls always..

πŸ€—
Welcome back Priya, hope all is well.
Thank you for the suprise Sunday crooner,lovely to read you thoughts on such a great week of episodes 😊

Hello everyone!!! πŸ€—

Updated my post on the 1st page!! 😊 I cant believe I updated this quick!! Even I am surprised!!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

Originally posted by shwetachauhan

Hello everyone!!! πŸ€—

Updated my post on the 1st page!! 😊 I cant believe I updated this quick!! Even I am surprised!!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

Shweta...you're still up? 😲  or did you get up early? Looking forward to reading your post as you know I'm a phangirl of your writing 😊
Welcome back Priya! Happy Friendship day! Here in NZ we dont celebrate it, but I saw the SBS segment that someone posted on the forum, and I really enjoyed the IPK cast's celebrations!

I also recall that the first time I saw Barun smile (Not ASR, Barun) was in last year's segment of SBS for Friendship day! I didnt know Barun OR Sanaya when I watched IPK! So when I went online and caught up on old episodes I came across this SBS segment! I saw Barun smiling and looking very relaxed! I thought "OMG, so this guy CAN smile"!! My ONLY experiance of Barun had been ASR, so I had no other referance point! I remember being floored by his natural charm, and suprised that in real life he was SO unlike ASR! I think that was the day I became a Barun Sobati fan! I realized this guy WAS acting, and VERY well! 😊

Going on to the show last week... I think the point to note is that the "Contract" is STILL looming large! NEITHER have said they want to call it off! I am not sure what the outcome will now be! One is free to leave in 10 days, the other is free to let go! HOW will this play out, now that "Dadi" with the past is back? Shadow of "Snake" still looming as well? Did HE call the grandma back as his "Key" to re-enter RM? Did ANJALI ask him to call her?

SO many questions... I am still VERY curiouse for this week! SO much to play out! Thanks for the PM and including me in your Friendship day thread!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 11 years ago
welcome back Priya Happy friendship day!