New abhiya ss note page 9 (Page 4)

Abhiya_Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya_Visu
Abhiya_Visu

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Sorry for late update

Chapter 1:

Piya pov

It's will almost 3 months since I have moved to London with my parents. My dad health is slowly improving as he is getting the best treatment here by well renowned doctor Danish.  It was not so difficult to settle here as my mom's brother praveen  lives here, her sister dipanita and my dad cousin sister neeta.  They helped us settle here we stayed at my uncles house  and now we are moving to our own home in London.  My cousin Jeh, his wife misha  helped me find a job here in London and I got my first job at a retail store as a cashier. Now I got a better job as a professional and I am working for excel company as a project manager.  It is a well knowned company across the world and  I proud to part of it. Every businessmen  want to work with this company.  Okay enough of company introduction.
I found three amazing friends here in my collegues is Tanya, Karan and Sakshi. 
And forgot to mention my boss KD.  She is one crazy person. She is a workoholic loves to drive people insane to get the work done but if you meet her outside she is completely a different person which rarely happens. 

Okay you must be wondering why I am writing all of this in detail . Day to day in the diary because I want to share everything with abhay. I hope I can meet him one day. But he is married and that to mayors daughter maya.  

I wish I could move on like abhay and still my heart refuses to believe he has moved on. Every day I here my mother madhu telling me forget abhay he is gone never coming back .piya I know it's not easy to do but trust me it will be easier if you accept now. I know my parents can decipher from the  fake smile I put on everyday.  I try to act I am happy and I know it hurts my parents everyday seeing me acting like this. But I am doing this for them .i cry every night to sleep    In my room  and in the morning I but on tons of makeup to hide the dark circles and baggy looking eyes and I try to avoid talking to my parents as I know they will know I was crying just looking at eyes .

Every night I cry  remembering my life with abhay  and those beautiful moments we lived together.  Does abhay remember me? I  want to hear his voice I wanna see him I wanna hug him I wanna be with him. Why abhay why did you do this why abhay I need you I love you abhay I really love you please comeback to me please. 

End of piya pov

@ raichands house
Haseena: chand we got to do something abhay has turned a stone hearted.  He barely stays home. He lives in the office.  He rarely talks to anyone 
I know he is super mad at us but for how long will this continue?
Chand: give him some more time he will come around and he will know we did this for him and with his best interest in mind.
Haseena: how much more time it will be almost 3 months 
Chand:  abhay is young and angry young man. N I suggest you don't force him anymore and try to maintain some distance otherwise it will make the situation more worse
Haseena: chand I am afraid we might loose him and I talked to one of his friends and Kabir  told me abhay has not talked to any one of them since piya left. He has become a robot with no feeling. 
Meanwhile Maya comes there and she says
Auntie I am afraid you lost abhay the day piya left.
Auntie but you can still get abhay back it's not too late 
All we got to do is find piya and abhay will want to live again as piya is his life.
Haseena in anger tone says I do not want that girl back in this house ever again. 
I will get abhay married the second time  to a another girl if not you maya understand.
Chand says  haseena maya is right. And haseena I am afraid if you do not stop your stubbornness you might loose not only your son forever but your husband as well. And in anger he leaves

Maya leaves too and in her mind she has mission abhay piya reunion
But first she needs to find out exactly where piya is?  She knows piya is not in dehradoon and infact not even in India. She decided to hire a detective to go find piya anywhere in the world. And she thought of raj aryan . Her childhood friend and her fianc. She called him up and asked him to meet her at coffee shop nearby her house. She asked him if he could find pia for her.  He said 
Sure he would love to help her unite two lovers.  She gives him the picture of piya.  He tells her he will surely start finding piya soon but first they  needs to go attend his sister surprise engagement party.

Raichands company
Abhay is yelling at his secretary for being so careless and how did she forget to tell him and book his ticket ?
He says do you know how important this is?
And says you are fired get out know. In angry tone clinching his fist and hits the table very hard but he feels nothing as his life his wife is not with him.
After two weeks of trying to convince excel company to give raichands a chance he finally heres a yes and is told to come meet excel company boss KD.
He gets a appointment date. He decides to go to London early and to let go of some stress as he has promised his brother cum friend Danish. 

Edited by Abhiya_Visu - 12 August 2012 at 11:27am

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

shalini.shaliniNamrataPatilMary1234sukusnavnitbarkirockstarashuhema_rawatMistiAbhiya-JuniorAngel-BhataktiAtma.love_u_SarunPari-Guptatrishnawaliyaarunsunita_gmmeerubzaraDashingCuteJazz_Chits_doll.12piaviviandsena..juhi..Monami_50Courageous_Leoalicia212snitchseekerDivya6696Maria-capriAbhiya-gunnerMS-meghasharma.rumki.ilove99SheDevilAndromeda001bellaaadreamyjenniceflora212Trouble...Bournville..Fearless_Lovershreya11mehra

alicia212 IF-Rockerz
alicia212
alicia212

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
wow great story plz update soon
it's an amazing story
thanks for the pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Abhiya_Visu

MS-meghasharma IF-Sizzlerz
MS-meghasharma
MS-meghasharma

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
nice update.why hasina hates pia? Maya seems nice bt is she married to abhay? Abhay luvs pia it can be seen clearly. Wonder why did they separate when bth still luv each other.thanx 4 pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abhiyarnav25Abhiya_Visu

arunsunita_gm IF-Dazzler
arunsunita_gm
arunsunita_gm

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Yupiii now we will see face to face interaction btw piya and abhay and also gt to know wht is the misunderstanding btw them and who was responsible for tht and plsss jaldi se dono ko vapis milado     
maya aur uske fiance ke sath hum sab hain abhiya ko jald se jald ek saath dekhna chahte hain plsss

Abhiya_Visu

Abhiya-gunner IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya-gunner
Abhiya-gunner

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Abhay and Maya are MarriedShocked But Why does Haseena Dislike PiaConfused
Thanks For the PmBig smile

Abhiya_VisuMaria-capri

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
nice shreya, so haseena is the evil mind here. what problem does she has with pia? and did she create the wrong impression that abhay is marrying maya

Abhiya_VisuMaria-capri

love.piyali IF-Dazzler
love.piyali
love.piyali

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Awww poor abhiya!!...both living under misunderstanding...piya thinking that abhay is married and abhay thinking that piya left her...why does haseena have a problem with piya?? Wt has piya done?? Plz update soon and do pm me and also thanks for the pm! Smile

Abhiya_Visu

rockstarashu Goldie
rockstarashu
rockstarashu

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

nice update

Abhiya_Visu

Go to top