Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Can be a possibility... (Page 2)

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dee_76

I dont think Ridz might have lied about anything as once the whole truth comes from Mohan, she doesnt want to be on the wrong page of either Mohan or Megha. But at the same time I dont think Megha would go all blasting on Mohan, she would be sad and annoyed as this did not come from him first. Rest now lies with Mohan as how he is gonna tell the truth.

Riddhima has already told that mohan has married her and that her husband is also the Same Mohan Bhatnagar. If she has not twisted her story as fake marriage or whatever, there is nothing left for Mohan to tell.

If she has called Fake marriage etc, then mohan will be confused and shocked, again he won't tell the truth. It all depends on what exactly Riddhima has told to Megha.

Or could it be that Riddhima has told the whole truth and we are not accepting it like earlier many of us thought MR marriage to turn out a dreamLOL?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dae_drmer

Dae_drmer IF-Sizzlerz
Dae_drmer
Dae_drmer

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
pata nahi i too may be wrong bt i dnt think iss baar nahi pata chala hoga...
coz mujhe uski eyes mein dard nahi dekha sirf ghussa dikha!!!
its only my thought!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nb.nehaSunna_Deewani

Mehek25 IF-Sizzlerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
The same confusion has been tormenting me the whole weekend...

Will just have to keep calm and wait for 10.30 tonight for the suspense to be revealed...

amrutha26Dae_drmer

amrutha26 Senior Member
amrutha26
amrutha26

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
as we have seen in friday episode, rids has told megha that MR marriage happened...and then also megha doesnt seem so angry...how is it possible?...so rids might have praised mohan...he is a devda...he is like god who saved my dad from his dying bed etc...rids might have told megha that mohan is mahan ...but then also how can megha accept that mohan married someone else...as we know megha also being mahan might have forgiven mohan for such a life saving act...as seen in the written prmo ...mohan ki grihasti suru hone wale he naye ghar mem...so that means this rids truth matter is not going to take much time...so whether megha will forgive and forget the rids truth?...and after MR divorce everything back to normal???????????

lets wait and watch at 10.30 to clear all the confusion...Smile

Edited by amrutha26 - 05 August 2012 at 11:01pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arijit.biswas

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dae_drmer

pata nahi i too may be wrong bt i dnt think iss baar nahi pata chala hoga...
coz mujhe uski eyes mein dard nahi dekha sirf ghussa dikha!!!
its only my thought!!

exactly!! her reaction was different than expected. there should have been immense pain in her eyes n agony in her voice instead she was ONLY angry...

arijit.biswasmisty85

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Originally posted by -Deb-

Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

LOLLOL - You mean after knowing the whole truth, megha is still calmShockedLOL. How can any wife be calm knowing that her husband is already married and their marriage is no longer valid? 

I think like many others in the Forum, Riddhima might have told half truth or spun some story around the truth. There is certainly some twist there otherwise Megha would have been much more shattered and angry than shown in the precap. 

@ Bold: precap ka koi bharosa nahin.. kya pata kab precap phir se edit karden...LOL LOL

Haan! Yeh bhi hosaktha hai. Friday precap me utna shattered nahi thi. Kya pata monday episode me kuch aur hi dikhade CVs. 

Yeh toh har Indian tv serial ki khani hai... precap aise edit karke dikhate hain jaise asmaan toot pada...LOLWink  Hum khodte hain pahan aur nikalti hai chuhiya...Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index