India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Can be a possibility...

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Ridhimma has already had a conversation with Megha and in the very next scene we see Megha blasting out at Mohan saying, "aur kuch kehna baki hai" 

I was thinking that it may not be as horrible as we all are thinking. what we are thinking is that now megha will get furious at mohan, will call him a cheat and we may see MM separation for sometime. 

However, if we look at it then when MR were talking and Mohan was getting angry at Ridhima she was all quite, there was no tension on her face, no worry that she has created trouble between MM. she was calm as if she knew everything is and will be fine between MM.

That's why i was wondering that may be megha's dailogues in the end and the precap may be her fake anger just to frighten mohan and in the end she may praise her for saving somebody's life instead of being selfish...

P.S: just a possibility...Smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Julplatamrutha26crazy87kkkap00rDee_76Reena4kunalknrajiMehek25misty85_SilentSoul_

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
LOLLOL - You mean after knowing the whole truth, megha is still calmShockedLOL. How can any wife be calm knowing that her husband is already married and their marriage is no longer valid? 

I think like many others in the Forum, Riddhima might have told half truth or spun some story around the truth. There is certainly some twist there otherwise Megha would have been much more shattered and angry than shown in the precap. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

arijit.biswasamrutha26Dee_76kkkap00rshamilmisty85-Swetha-

-Deb- IF-Rockerz
-Deb-
-Deb-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

LOLLOL - You mean after knowing the whole truth, megha is still calmShockedLOL. How can any wife be calm knowing that her husband is already married and their marriage is no longer valid? 

I think like many others in the Forum, Riddhima might have told half truth or spun some story around the truth. There is certainly some twist there otherwise Megha would have been much more shattered and angry than shown in the precap. 

@ Bold: precap ka koi bharosa nahin.. kya pata kab precap phir se edit karden...LOL LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy87kkkap00rReena4kunalDee_76misty85_SilentSoul_

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Deb-

Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

@ Bold: precap ka koi bharosa nahin.. kya pata kab precap phir se edit karden...LOL LOL

Haan! Yeh bhi hosaktha hai. Friday precap me utna shattered nahi thi. Kya pata monday episode me kuch aur hi dikhade CVs. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76-Deb-Mehek25misty85_SilentSoul_

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
riddz must have told the truth about marriage,but she must have lied about divorce...she must have said that the divorce is already through..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy87Dee_76

Dee_76 Goldie
Dee_76
Dee_76

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
I dont think Ridz might have lied about anything as once the whole truth comes from Mohan, she doesnt want to be on the wrong page of either Mohan or Megha. But at the same time I dont think Megha would go all blasting on Mohan, she would be sad and annoyed as this did not come from him first. Rest now lies with Mohan as how he is gonna tell the truth.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arijit.biswaskkkphilecrazy87swavai2Mehek25

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
what i mean to say is ridz must hv told d megha that mohan became his fake husband infront of her dad to save his life. she mus hv told half truth. she may hide d marriage part...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy87

arijit.biswas Groupbie
arijit.biswas
arijit.biswas

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dee_76

I dont think Ridz might have lied about anything as once the whole truth comes from Mohan, she doesnt want to be on the wrong page of either Mohan or Megha. But at the same time I dont think Megha would go all blasting on Mohan, she would be sad and annoyed as this did not come from him first. Rest now lies with Mohan as how he is gonna tell the truth.

Rightly said, but probably Mohan will be unable to tell the truth once Megha starts praising him for doing such an act and CVs might create a big misunderstanding once the bomb blasts. CVs are in a driver seat now (they have been always) as they can turn the story anywhere from here. Hope they do it aptly rather than making any blunder like MR marriage.

Edited by arijit.biswas - 05 August 2012 at 9:27pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nb.neha

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index