Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Some Coversations I would like to See...

jules IF-Rockerz
jules
jules

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
In continuation of my stream of thoughts from my previous post...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3131891

There are some meaningful conversations I would like to witness at some stage of this story telling.. and I dont mean this week, this month or the next month.. whenever it makes sense and the characters seem to have reached that stage where they could have a talk without it seeming out of context...

Between Arnav and Khushi
  • Arnav ask Khushi how she traced u  not once but twice when you were kidnapped and please be amazed cause the girl really went to hell n back for u. And really boy aren't u curious to know??
  • Arnav talk about your experience and what went through your mind while u were in the kidnapper's den, cause even though u are a scared boy with a twisted past; being kidnapped is considered to be a traumatic experience by all standards and at some stage you should want to share that experience with someone you can show your pain to.
  • Khushi tell Arnav about how Shyam acted fresh, creeped u out time n time. He needs to know, be pissed and empathise with u n beat himself for not being there enough. That would make the audience craving for their style redemption happy
  • Khushi I really want to know why you always get so adamant about not being indebted to anyone and I don't think it just because you have a big helping heart. You worked for the devil just to play his car damage charges back, you risked family honour to meet your sister's fiance to request for no dowry, you married into a contract for that same sister's happiness. To me its more like paying the family who took your responsibility of the debt you feel towards them.. so you don't want to be weighed by any monetary or emotional debt. And this is become such a nature that no matter how many times your husband says you have every right on whats him you make it clear no debts be it 300 bucks or 24000/. I want to hear the story behind that streak.

Between Arnav and NK

• NK tell Arnav first hand of he shock you received on discovering about Shyam's lustful intentions with Khushi and your admiration of her devotion to finding him. A third party relation gives a whole different meaning and it was a shocker for you and it is but natural to discuss it with the person who needs to know.

Anjali

• I dont know why you moved from 'chotey a girl will become your life, you will find true love, I want you to settle down lest I don't live for ever' to ' my brother doesn't spend enough time with me, I am not the most important part of your life anymore'. The same brother almost eloped and got married and you were just upset about him breaking traditions and being sneaky.. even then you didn't say ' my chotey isn't mine anymore'... cause in hindsight that was huge compared to buying gifts and flowers for his wife and celebrating her birthday. Infact you were the same person who was elated that her brother was celebrating Holi in all its festivities because of his wife and now the same seems not OK. I want to know what changed? Is your loneliness catching up? Is Khushi the problem? Or suddenly you fear you will loss the only other important person too in your life?
    Room is open.. do it self talk style, thinking aloud even dream sequence will do but please tell us whats really going on in that head!

There are more instances that I want clarity on but they are so long gone that they cant be resurrected.. so for now this is my list!

Edited by jules - 05 August 2012 at 11:07am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

gem_14sj07gkoolanst_driveluvipkknd4everAtyayArshi143shaferoz18herebedragonsdorindakatejazzpreetsun2011inajnarFuzzbucketshilparoxxAahana--Saba--Grace-1yyy2krish3Deedeepa1OmNaMaSteOmkbtr

dorindakate Senior Member
dorindakate
dorindakate

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
I'd like to be privy to those conversations too...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
We can...
dream on
eh?!!!!!!!

OmNaMaSteOm

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
darling the above stuff will never happen on this show
if it happens i shall party

keep the list going though

kbtr

newmoon Groupbie
newmoon
newmoon

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
I am amazed at how the entire Raizada parivaar doesn't discuss/ care about how Arnav was kidnapped for so many days and him and Khushi almost died.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rujul13sun2011kbtr

sweet_ipsi Goldie
sweet_ipsi
sweet_ipsi

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Given their track record of not being able to have a heart-to heart conversation,i doubt all dis will ever happen on the show...if it happens so far so good but dnt kp ur expectations high bcoz they seldom share their feelings...if one thing i feel lacking in arnav-khushi's relation it has to be communication...i would love to see them laying bare their hearts in front of each other...infact they talked more telepathically than they ever do when they r in thr room together...

kbtr

Deedeepa1 IF-Sizzlerz
Deedeepa1
Deedeepa1

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Sooo agree
khan_somi Goldie
khan_somi
khan_somi

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
don't will these convos ever take place

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index