Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
In continuation of my stream of thoughts from my previous post...http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3131891
There are some meaningful conversations I would like to witness at some stage of this story telling.. and I dont mean this week, this month or the next month.. whenever it makes sense and the characters seem to have reached that stage where they could have a talk without it seeming out of context...
Between Arnav and Khushi
- Arnav ask Khushi how she traced u not once but twice when you were kidnapped and please be amazed cause the girl really went to hell n back for u. And really boy aren't u curious to know??
- Arnav talk about your experience and what went through your mind while u were in the kidnapper's den, cause even though u are a scared boy with a twisted past; being kidnapped is considered to be a traumatic experience by all standards and at some stage you should want to share that experience with someone you can show your pain to.
- Khushi tell Arnav about how Shyam acted fresh, creeped u out time n time. He needs to know, be pissed and empathise with u n beat himself for not being there enough. That would make the audience craving for their style redemption happy
- Khushi I really want to know why you always get so adamant about not being indebted to anyone and I don't think it just because you have a big helping heart. You worked for the devil just to play his car damage charges back, you risked family honour to meet your sister's fiance to request for no dowry, you married into a contract for that same sister's happiness. To me its more like paying the family who took your responsibility of the debt you feel towards them.. so you don't want to be weighed by any monetary or emotional debt. And this is become such a nature that no matter how many times your husband says you have every right on whats him you make it clear no debts be it 300 bucks or 24000/. I want to hear the story behind that streak.
Between Arnav and NK
- NK tell Arnav first hand of he shock you received on discovering about Shyam's lustful intentions with Khushi and your admiration of her devotion to finding him. A third party relation gives a whole different meaning and it was a shocker for you and it is but natural to discuss it with the person who needs to know.
- I dont know why you moved from 'chotey a girl will become your life, you will find true love, I want you to settle down lest I don't live for ever' to ' my brother doesn't spend enough time with me, I am not the most important part of your life anymore'. The same brother almost eloped and got married and you were just upset about him breaking traditions and being sneaky.. even then you didn't say ' my chotey isn't mine anymore'... cause in hindsight that was huge compared to buying gifts and flowers for his wife and celebrating her birthday. Infact you were the same person who was elated that her brother was celebrating Holi in all its festivities because of his wife and now the same seems not OK. I want to know what changed? Is your loneliness catching up? Is Khushi the problem? Or suddenly you fear you will loss the only other important person too in your life?
Room is open.. do it self talk style, thinking aloud even dream sequence will do but please tell us whats really going on in that head!
There are more instances that I want clarity on but they are so long gone that they cant be resurrected.. so for now this is my list!
Edited by jules - 05 August 2012 at 11:07am