India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

OVI SHOULD REALIZE (Page 2)

arjunadisidpari IF-Dazzler
arjunadisidpari
arjunadisidpari

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
I'm with you...It's high-time Ovi understands and yeaa even i want Armaan to re-unite :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Darlynesoapwatcher1

Darlyne Goldie
Darlyne
Darlyne

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
CV is really dragging the Ovi's madness for Arjun. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jdronamrajusoapwatcher1Ashlaika

asmi3893 Senior Member
asmi3893
asmi3893

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
dats rite ...ovi shud move on n understand arvi's relation
she's still actin like a teenager...i wonder if the new police guy in white wud b good for her or sumthin...its jus a thought

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21Darlynesoapwatcher1alicia.

sarun.love Senior Member
sarun.love
sarun.love

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
well of course cvs will now keep on dragging ovi with her obsessionAngry until somethin like a miracle happens...

so lets hope for the best!!!!!!!!   Tongue

Edited by swapna99 - 06 August 2012 at 7:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soapwatcher1alicia.

-RS- IF-Dazzler
-RS-
-RS-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Arjun is at fault too.Ovi was his friend then why did he agree to her proposal of marriage and did engagement with her.Any girl cannot come out the pain so easily when her marriage breaks after engagement.Mny of us blame ovi,but when it happens to us-somebody brk marriage after engagement do we dnt feel bad and badly hurt?
 And also many times he hesitated to tell.If he could have told her in beginning only,she could have recovered by now.Even Purvi too hided things in the beginning.
 All thought thy would hurt ovi by saying things,thy actually hurt her badly.Ovi was a sweet girl initially.Arjun and circumstances made her like what she is now.
 Archana as a mother,manav should be with her.understand her.Archana is more concerned for purvi always.She must try to give more time to her kids ovi and teju.Purvi is in love already.sulo,arjun can tke care of her.
 And also arjun as a best friend must help ovi move on.find a new guy for her and all.
latanzia IF-Dazzler
latanzia
latanzia

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
so true that she is obsessed, but i think her family especially her father is enabling her. they need to stop babying her, in this case Ovi needs a firm hand and a harsh talking to.
Eg two tight slap "arjun never loved u and he never will get that through your thick skull" 

soapwatcher1Ashlaika_OrChiD_

sarun.love Senior Member
sarun.love
sarun.love

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
 @  ramya567 

well i do agree with u but arjun accepted the proposal from ovi when he was in canada as a total different person but then he accepted it only for ovi as he knew that she loved him and he did not want to break her heart as he was her friend, just a FRIEND.  i mean that's how a frind sould behave to a friend..

then when he came to india he started to love purvi and he litrally started to luv purvi and at that time he was in luv and as people say luv is blind so was arjun and he totally forgot about ovi... i mean luv can happen any time.

but i do agree that arjun told ovi about him not loving her a bit too late cause he did not want to hert her feelings but this was a big mistake as this made ovi think that he loves her...  

so for the time bieng lets just forget about who's fault is it and hope that ovi moves on to continue her modeling and find herself a new life partner...

hope this happens soon

Edited by swapna99 - 06 August 2012 at 8:31am

sunflower52soapwatcher1Ashlaika

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Arjun is at fault but blaming Arjun is a moot point. What has happened has happened and her persistence in believing he still loves her is not his fault. She heard him tell her dad that he loved Purvi, she saw their exchange at the hospital, what more proof does she need? She is delusional and her family is enabling her not helping her.

sunflower52Ashlaika_OrChiD_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index