India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Sid is single and ready to mingle : DC Article

QuagMyred IF-Rockerz
QuagMyred
QuagMyred

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
http://www.deccanchronicle.com/channels/showbiz/tv-guide/single-and-ready-mingle-857

The handsome young Siddhant Shukla of Balika Vadhu fame, who wooed many of us via the small screen, announces that he is single and ready to mingle. "I have had many girlfriends and crushes but I've yet to find true love," says the charmer. So, how many girlfriends has he had? The poor chap seems to have lost count! Listen to it from the horse's mouth, "I stopped counting how many. When I was a kid and used to save money in my piggy bank, my mom stopped me from counting the coins. She used to say that the number of coins would lessen if I counted. Since then I have stopped counting how many girls I have dated," he chuckles. Siddhant shares with us his other two passions, which are dance and sports. "I'm an avid sportsman and I represented my school at cricket and in football games. In fact, I even underwent a knee surgery during a game of football," he says.

We asked our yogya damad what kind of girl he is looking for. Here's what he said, "Love can happen anytime with anyone. We need to share the same wavelength. I should be able to connect to her." Well girls, Siddhant is an 'early to bed, early to rise' kind of guy, and he can make amazing omelettes. Sounds exciting enough?

My take : Yeah...sounds exciting...very very exciting...but please guys...get a life and make your facts right...He is SIDDHARTH SHUKLA not Siddhant!!!

Edited by funky_junkie - 05 August 2012 at 11:05am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

RosieCSahanrima001NDDgirlmah403JuhiRnikhilageettv_princessitsRitzi

tv_princess IF-Sizzlerz
tv_princess
tv_princess

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Thnks a lot...dnt count girlfrnds as it will lessen..nycc philosphy.. LOL
Luvushaheer Goldie
Luvushaheer
Luvushaheer

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
seemzz hezz a flirt lolzz
Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
I wonder when did dance become his passionLOL
Tuttifrutti Goldie
Tuttifrutti
Tuttifrutti

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Truly speaking, i am just ok when it comes to acting...it s his character that makes him so lovable as we all have sympathy with Anandi and we want some one fill jagya  in her life...that s why i love him..bcause he is there to take Jagat s place in Anandi s life and to make A happy..so I am happy ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mocking_birdmahi12

kavmuks IF-Dazzler
kavmuks
kavmuks

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malika

I wonder when did dance become his passionLOL

He is giving hints to Jhalak...  Season 6 - Big smile

kavmuks IF-Dazzler
kavmuks
kavmuks

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
I like the way he is underplaying himself..

His is huge and has power, position, looks .. all of it  .. but when comes to Anandi he comes out so soft and non over powering and I Iike that ..  and being a sportsperson his body postures are fantastic.

Many handsome male leads are arrogant and overpower female lead and dominate ( I know women like that too) ..

But Shiv's character is very different and Sidharth is doing 200% justice.

Edited by kavmuks - 06 August 2012 at 1:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JuhiR

JuhiR Goldie
JuhiR
JuhiR

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavmuks

I like the way he is underplaying himself..

His is huge and has power, position, looks .. all of it  .. but when comes to Anandi he comes out so soft and non over powering and I Iike that ..  and being a sportsperson his body postures are fantastic.

Many handsome male leads are arrogant and overpower female lead and dominate ( I know women like that too) ..

But Shiv's character is very different and Sidharth is doing 200% justice.

Flirt or not, I don't care.  I just love Sidharth for portraying the role of Shiv...and doing an excellent job.

Go to top