Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

NBT ka maha episode kab aayega kab?? (Page 3)

amrutha26 Senior Member
amrutha26
amrutha26

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
even i also think that this weekend we should get maha episode NBT...i think by that time rids might have said good bye as seen in the written promo (in the written promo nothing has mentioned abt rids track...only mohan's grihasti)...so hopefully the maha episode will be an entertaining episode...as the lift wala episode...fun filled...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy87barbie2011Jay_tapori

barbie2011 IF-Rockerz
barbie2011
barbie2011

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrutha26

even i also think that this weekend we should get maha episode NBT...i think by that time rids might have said good bye as seen in the written promo (in the written promo nothing has mentioned abt rids track...only mohan's grihasti)...so hopefully the maha episode will be an entertaining episode...as the lift wala episode...fun filled...
Which promo. Are you talking abt? Wise I feel Ridz will soon say bye bye..Cv's have surely learnt from their mistakes..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amrutha26Jay_tapori

Jay_tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Jay_tapori
Jay_tapori

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged

Megha roothi hogi...mohan manaayega...woh paas nahi aayegi..  Nanhi will say bhow..and mEgha will suddenly turn and find Mohan..and will be angry...then Suddenly..Mohan with that sexy angry look will... pull her close and she will slap him tada as if he is a lafanga ptrakaar then he will leave mohalla and land at the wikipedia page..rofl rofl roflLOL ooh it gonna be just like mirchi madam times.. exactly like the promo...sitting in the bench he opens umbrella and she is like ugghhh

Edited by Jaynragz - 06 August 2012 at 12:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amrutha26

ash28 IF-Achieverz
ash28
ash28

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reena4kunal

Originally posted by -Deb-

</div>
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Originally posted by ash28

May b kairi chhal ke baad

<div>

Usually we get SE after SSK.

SSK SE pichle hafte hi hochuka hai.

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font size="3">Oh then this week is mostly possible Maha epi...</font></font>Smile

Vallah tum sab ke muunh mein combined ghee shakkar pastries ice cream...LOL that saubhagyawati bhava on some channel was getting maha episode..so i thot colors shld also have the NBT one.. Now that Kunal is back frm his goan holidayLOL

kunal holiday par gaya kab tha?
amrutha26 Senior Member
amrutha26
amrutha26

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by barbie2011

Which promo. Are you talking abt? Wise I feel Ridz will soon say bye bye..Cv's have surely learnt from their mistakes..

there was a written promo on sunday night...between 8 to 10 pm...i dont exactly remember the words...its some thing like...naya ghar..naya grahasti...suru hone wale hai mr and mrs bhatnagar ki nayi zindagi...aisa hi kuch...nothing regarding rids...so i thought sooner the rids track is getting closed and all is going to be well with megha mohan...hope MR divorce gets approved and megha forgives mohan...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index