Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IPKKND is not the same as before... (Page 9)

pixie25 Groupbie
pixie25
pixie25

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by barununlimited

I still love IPK and can't even skip it for a day..
if ,magic was lost people couldn't not watch it anymore and not been affected..

And regarding the story for other characters, this forum is so un-supportive
when we had little more Anjali scene, ppl made that Anjali is now lead of the showWacko and bashed Daljeet like anything
when they show Payal stuff we get I hate payal stuff, same with Shyam, when he is not arnd they say they miss him
Even recently on Rakshabandhan ppl said they fwd all the Anjali stuff n said they hope poojali don't come in next episode..
The list can go on and on..ppl blame cvs or PH for not same IPK, but they need to ask themselves are they the same audience they were last year?..I don't think so

Hey! Oh no I am not a basher...i love this show! (i wouldnt be watching old episodes if i didnt) i still love all the characters even mami and anjali...i just wonder why i dont feel their emotions anymore...i think it is the way it is directed and scripted...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Barun_FeverOmaRamdasskbtr

Neha435 IF-Dazzler
Neha435
Neha435

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
I think ever since the kidnapping track and Arnav's return I feel the magic has been lost both in the show and between the couple.

And like everyone said its because of unanswered questions, they move really really quickly from one story phase to the next without us winking or seeing what actually happened, I feel even the Arshi romantic scenes are done at a fast paste hence why I dont see any magic in their romantic scenes anymore Unhappy

I know there has  been several posts about other characters and how much screentime they get, but frankly I dont care if they do get more screen time, but at least make some sense of the story Confused I have a problem with Arshi's chemistry and the storyline, anyways, once I get bored of this show I'll stop watching it, and I think its not long before I do, i did the same with dil mil gaye, it lost its plot and this is going the same way

Edited by ArnaavKhushi22 - 05 August 2012 at 4:22pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pixie25kbtr

preetijaiswal19 IF-Dazzler
preetijaiswal19
preetijaiswal19

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
u r sooo right! i feel something lacking too... it's just not the same anymore... :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pixie25

Neha435 IF-Dazzler
Neha435
Neha435

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
oh and just for an example of what I said above, they bounce from one untold story to the next is when Arnav and Khushi just came home after the whole talk between them where Arnav told Khushi that I know its about 10 days and out contract, he said he'll pick her up next day, but we didnt see this, we just saw Khushi back to being all happy and hugging arnav whose being super nice to her and giving her gifts, the scene was nice but it was looked like a fast transition from one to another, wish they would slow down

I mean I wanted to see how he brings her home, what she feels when she comes into the room etc, not oh lets make di happy and running around RM businessConfused

Edited by ArnaavKhushi22 - 05 August 2012 at 4:26pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adevmonalisa1234OmaRamdasskbtr

kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbug

in terms of characterization and defining and weaving the story around all the characters was a forte in the beginning.

Suddenly I did feel for past 6 months there was definitely a big change in the way non arshi characters were dealt with !
One time I felt like they don't even care about any other character other than A&K.

In fact I was telling my friends around march timeline that I definitely feel there is a change in director and to my surprise I heard it was true ! So clearly the change was pretty evident !!!

There were times I felt Khushi's characterization was not steady either !

But I guess all that is covered up with the brilliance of ARSHI and SARUN  acting talent. Smile

Of course BARU's expressions alone can carry entire IPK ! Embarrassed

This is such an incredible script and extraordinary actors that add to the advantage and only if they take care of consistency in story and characters there would never be a reason for TRP's to do down below 3.5 or atleast 3.

I dont thing the directing can anywhere be compared to the initial 6 months !!! 
I agree that the direction and script has misconstrued with the essence of the story. However, I disagree that Barun's expression alone could could carry IPK. Chocolate is great, but nobody eats it out of the pod. You need all the ingredients to make it sensational! I know that in this forum most are Sobti worshippers (I think he's good looking too, but that doesn't cloud my judgement) but ALL the performers make IPK and if he was the only one in the drama, it wouldn't work. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pixie25ennessadevNeha435CDlovesunflower52

SaraJL Goldie
SaraJL
SaraJL

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
I don't  agree with you completely.
What more can director do, when there is a change in track,story?
although, I agree with wardrobe,
Honestly, to me Akash/Payal were the most boring couple before marriage, even their BGM was boring.

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
I agree with you the show magic is gone

What is worse that I stopped feeling for the female lead thanks to the way they have written.

I have stopped watching the show I do not know if I can muster up my interest in the show.

pixie25

arnavandkhushi1 Goldie
arnavandkhushi1
arnavandkhushi1

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Sadly, what you are saying is true. I feel that the only reason I watch the show is because of commitment, not because I like what I am watching.

pixie25

Go to top