Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IPKKND is not the same as before... (Page 8)

Sarun_4ever Goldie
Sarun_4ever
Sarun_4ever

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

Disagree with you, my friends and I love the show, have not missed an episode and Sarun chemistry is still very much alive.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DaisyRose24

pixie25 Groupbie
pixie25
pixie25

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saij

Disagree with you, my friends and I love the show, have not missed an episode and Sarun chemistry is still very much alive.

Oh I still love the show...make no mistake...but everyone is entitled to thier opinions...Smile

OmNaMaSteOm

-Cheeni- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cheeni-
-Cheeni-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
totally disagree with you. i love my Arshi and IPKKND. for me they always best and every time their magic enhanced, make me more mad and droll over them. 
lost magic? no, its called development and or character enhancement. we can't expect that khushi and arnav static on one emotion its not important  khushi always mad things and arnav always get angry.,.people change with the time their relations changes with every phase of life. 
arnav and khushi now in new phase where they start feeling each other and that phase have their own magic as old phase when meet and their nok jok and their fights and all. 
we can't expect payal and akash always be happy...in this world no couple are always be happy. 
if we are static in one emotion and phase, we get bored by itself
new phases and changes can't called as "lost magic" its called development which always need this all development and changes make us more mad and start drolling over them 
for me they always be best 

Edited by angel-iqra - 05 August 2012 at 3:17pm

DaisyRose24

Rayka Senior Member
Rayka
Rayka

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Yeah, we do miss the old IPKKND.  The story had to move forward but I guess the terrace scene was the start of a point where interest in the series began to sway in all directions.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pixie25OmaRamdass

pixie25 Groupbie
pixie25
pixie25

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel-iqra

totally disagree with you. i love my Arshi and IPKKND. for me they always best and every time their magic enhanced, make me more mad and droll over them. 
lost magic? no, its called development and or character enhancement. we can't expect that khushi and arnav static on one emotion its not important  khushi always mad things and arnav always get angry.,.people change with the time their relations changes with every phase of life. 
arnav and khushi now in new phase where they start feeling each other and that phase have their own magic as old phase when meet and their nok jok and their fights and all. 
we can't expect payal and akash always be happy...in this world no couple are always be happy. 
if we are static in one emotion and phase, we get bored by itself
new phases and changes can't called as "lost magic" its called development which always need this all development and changes make us more mad and start drolling over them 
for me they always be best 

Hey! its not about whether they are in the new phase or not...or if couples fight or not...its the way its shown and displayed...its lacking the magic...i m loving the current track...but i think it can be shown even more beautifully...every emotion and every characters explained properly...they are too many unanswered questions...i m sure u feel it too...Smile

Neha435kbtr

OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
i totally agree

i didnt watch the show from the beginning so i am still catching up on the old episodes. On weekends(once i have no classes) i watch the episodes as best i can because i need the subtitles.

but the magic in the show in the beginning is indeed missing right now- before you could have felt every emotion and scene in the show - from anjali fasting for shyam and missing him - to asr hating khushi - to nani and asr fighting about tradition - to akash and payal eyeing each other- to asr and khushi just being in the same bld and they havent spotted each other yet- it was mind blowing.
Right now i am watching 5th august 2011 episode where asr and khushi get stuck in the store room together- i have watched the 4 & 5th august episodes over three times already- mindblowing !!

Something changed along the way and i cant put my finger on it.

This same thing happened with geet- the story was intense in the beginning and as soon as they changed the ( not sure if it was the director or writer - cant remember his name)- the track changed to mindless comedy - and i am seeing the same pattern here in IPKKND.

Mind you i still love this show and love arshi too much to really make a big issue.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha435sunflower52kbtr

Barun_Fever Senior Member
Barun_Fever
Barun_Fever

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
I still love IPK and can't even skip it for a day..
if ,magic was lost people couldn't not watch it anymore and not been affected..

And regarding the story for other characters, this forum is so un-supportive
when we had little more Anjali scene, ppl made that Anjali is now lead of the showWacko and bashed Daljeet like anything
when they show Payal stuff we get I hate payal stuff, same with Shyam, when he is not arnd they say they miss him
Even recently on Rakshabandhan ppl said they fwd all the Anjali stuff n said they hope poojali don't come in next episode..
The list can go on and on..ppl blame cvs or PH for not same IPK, but they need to ask themselves are they the same audience they were last year?..I don't think so

sunflower52

pixie25 Groupbie
pixie25
pixie25

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OmaRamdass

i totally agree

i didnt watch the show from the beginning so i am still catching up on the old episodes. On weekends(once i have no classes) i watch the episodes as best i can because i need the subtitles.

but the magic in the show in the beginning is indeed missing right now- before you could have felt every emotion and scene in the show - from anjali fasting for shyam and missing him - to asr hating khushi - to nani and asr fighting about tradition - to akash and payal eyeing each other- to asr and khushi just being in the same bld and they havent spotted each other yet- it was mind blowing.
Right now i am watching 5th august 2011 episode where asr and khushi get stuck in the store room together- i have watched the 4 & 5th august episodes over three times already- mindblowing !!

Something changed along the way and i cant put my finger on it.

This same thing happened with geet- the story was intense in the beginning and as soon as they changed the ( not sure if it was the director or writer - cant remember his name)- the track changed to mindless comedy - and i am seeing the same pattern here in IPKKND.

Mind you i still love this show and love arshi too much to really make a big issue.

Yess!! ClapThat is mee too!! I just watched those old episodes as well! You get what i mean...we both love this show too much and are only showing our concern...not bashing it...i hope ppl see tht...Embarrassed

OmaRamdasskbtr

Go to top