Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IPKKND is not the same as before... (Page 5)

noor123 Senior Member
noor123
noor123

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
NOBODY watches IPKKND for side characters. From Day One the focus was the hero and heroine. And whenever that focus has been shifted to show more scenes of constipated Payal/Akash, Mamiji or even Anjali - though her recent track was important, it wasn't liked by fans - and they stop watching the show. The ratings also dipped when ASR-actor wasn't around to shoot the serial. 

Right now, people want focus on ASR & Kh more than ever because this 'love-fest' is what we have been waiting for over a year! Plus vindication of Kh, revelation of contract marriage, redemption of ASR, re-marriage - all these tracks are related to and revolve around THE LEAD COUPLE - nobody else matters. And the day CVs forget that, the show will dip in ratings and will be forced out by Star Plus.

pixie25 Groupbie
pixie25
pixie25

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

post the MU marriage everything seems out of place which also related to low trps

if i start ranting i wont end so i leave it here for now

lol I see a very frustrated loyal fan in you...dont worry...lets hope someone tells the writers and directors how the magic is lost and they do something revive it...Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

pixie25 Groupbie
pixie25
pixie25

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by L4Luvbug

as much as i agree to wat u say,i still feel addicted to the show...
am not complaining but yeah,i do miss the old IPK..the magic n all..
inspite of everything,am hooked like hell to it! :P

Dont be mistaken...i love this show! Just cant help but feel something is missing...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

pixie25 Groupbie
pixie25
pixie25

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhi_arshilover

Completely agree with u. And the most imp thing that bothering is arnav had not felt sorry even for a second after shyam's truth came out. If he can't sorry to khushi it's ok. But atleast directors should have shown that he is sorry for hurting khushi and being insensitive with her by his monologue or something! But no! They haven't done anything! Seems that they have forgot how much arnav hurted and humiliated her after their so called marraige.

Oh dont even make me start on redemption track...just hoping to see it soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmkbtr

pixie25 Groupbie
pixie25
pixie25

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amritafan

i completely agree with u.
sumthing is missing i dnt knw what.
mayb the soul i guess

well said Clap

amritafanOmNaMaSteOm

pixie25 Groupbie
pixie25
pixie25

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by noor123

NOBODY watches IPKKND for side characters. From Day One the focus was the hero and heroine. And whenever that focus has been shifted to show more scenes of constipated Payal/Akash, Mamiji or even Anjali - though her recent track was important, it wasn't liked by fans - and they stop watching the show. The ratings also dipped when ASR-actor wasn't around to shoot the serial. 

Right now, people want focus on ASR & Kh more than ever because this 'love-fest' is what we have been waiting for over a year! Plus vindication of Kh, revelation of contract marriage, redemption of ASR, re-marriage - all these tracks are related to and revolve around THE LEAD COUPLE - nobody else matters. And the day CVs forget that, the show will dip in ratings and will be forced out by Star Plus.

Hi Noor! I agree with you...everything is about the lead couple...but even the lead couple chemistry is missing...you know why? The characters are not consistent...and no CVs dont need to forget that...but after shyam's truth was rvealed...dont you think they should have shown the characters wonder if arnav was okay, how thankful they should be to khushi for bringing him back...

even before it was all abour lead couple...but every single scene they had was made beautiful because of the side characters...for example, through anjali's eyes we see ASr's pain...throught lanavya's eyes we see how different he treats khushi...through shyam's eyes we see khushi being different with arnav...through nanai's eyes we see how perfect asr and khushi are together...its these characters that build the chemistry for our lead couple...

tell me why that single kiss that khushi gave to arnav was so cute, adorable, beautiful and heart pounding? Because nani and anjali explained how their expected arnav to react and how he reacted instead...we were able to see how much arnav wanted to touch khushi because we saw him with lavanya and how he never shared the same kinship with her...

are you getting my point? I completely agree with you that cvs should focus on main couple...but they are so many ways of doing that..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ennessmonalisa1234sunflower52OmNaMaSteOmkbtr

L4Luvbug Goldie
L4Luvbug
L4Luvbug

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pixie25

Originally posted by L4Luvbug

as much as i agree to wat u say,i still feel addicted to the show...
am not complaining but yeah,i do miss the old IPK..the magic n all..
inspite of everything,am hooked like hell to it! :P

Dont be mistaken...i love this show! Just cant help but feel something is missing...Embarrassed

awww no!i completely understand u n agree 100% to it...
there IS something missing..
but the pre-Holi IPK has  got me sooo hooked,that no matter what happens now,am dead-loyal to the show...
but yeah,the initial magic that got us hooked is now gone...
if i just recently started watching the show,i wonder if i wud hav been as hooked to it as i am now..after watching the whole 300+ episodes...

OmNaMaSteOmkbtr

Manvi90 Senior Member
Manvi90
Manvi90

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Life evolves like wise everything around you ,so does stories ,people ,actors extra extra ,I guess the show must go on however it's flawed so let us support the cast and crew  just by enjoying the show while it lasts .HAPPY VIEWING 

Go to top