Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IPKKND is not the same as before... (Page 3)

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
post the MU marriage everything seems out of place which also related to low trps

if i start ranting i wont end so i leave it here for now

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Lovely post !!

I completely agree !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

monalisa1234 Goldie
monalisa1234
monalisa1234

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _WASIM_

I am with you..magic lost...no propre love...leads wardrobe worst...want some drama...hot romance...nok-joke..everythhng like finished
With the way media making a ruckus over the issue of Barun not being comfortable in in timate scenes with Sanaya, forget about getting any intoxicating (non vulgar) intimacy ever on this show between the leads.. Strange this is, inspite of claiming being very close friends off screen, what's the reason behind Barun's not intending to do even any proper cheek peck onscreen? Considering the fact that Barun has shot extremely steamy and quite surprising scenes in his previous show, what went wrong with him at this stage?

Purely my opinion. Not intended to bash Barun as I respect and love him way too much.
Safi123 IF-Dazzler
Safi123
Safi123

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monalisa1234

Originally posted by _WASIM_

I am with you..magic lost...no propre love...leads wardrobe worst...want some drama...hot romance...nok-joke..everythhng like finished
With the way media making a ruckus over the issue of Barun not being comfortable in in timate scenes with Sanaya, forget about getting any intoxicating (non vulgar) intimacy ever on this show between the leads.. Strange this is, inspite of claiming being very close friends off screen, what's the reason behind Barun's not intending to do even any proper cheek peck onscreen? Considering the fact that Barun has shot extremely steamy and quite surprising scenes in his previous show, what went wrong with him at this stage?

Purely my opinion. Not intended to bash Barun as I respect and love him way too much.

barun has never said that he feels unconfortable doing intimate scenes with sanaya. he has  always said  that he and sanaya are good friends and they enjoy working together.

Edited by Safi123 - 05 August 2012 at 11:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarun_4ever

khan_somi Goldie
khan_somi
khan_somi

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
these weekends will kill me
pixie25 Groupbie
pixie25
pixie25

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rkingini

i agree...i guess lalit mohan was the sole reason it was magical and logical before...but i still love it...Wink

I am too engrossed in this show to leave it now...but watching few old episodes today made me realize just how much i used to love this show...glued to tv for tht half an hour...re watching those episodes again and again...sigh...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmkbtr

pixie25 Groupbie
pixie25
pixie25

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by pixie25

sigh. that is true. and somehow i always and always blame it on lalit mohan leaving the show. i felt he was the man who knew how to bring the best out of things. plus i feel some writer has changed. they have some real insensitive writers now . before too asr was mean. but there was intensity and somehow the way he made up was beautiful. now it lacks soul,

take the example of the building scene or the sorry for her parents.

this time he called her characterless and all and has forgotten all about it.

he threw her out on suhaag raat and there is no repentance...some people have ruined the charm of ipk

you said it! I get exactly what you mean! ASR was mean but he felt sorry for what he said...that sorry scene was shot so well...its one of my favs! 

You know what...I miss lalit mohan...sigh...watching old episodes really makes you realize what you are missing out on right now...
completely agree on this. it is as if we are watching a shadow of the past. i beieve this show will go places again and climb trps if lalit is back

I so agree with you!! Is there nothing we can do to bring him back?? I really want him to come back...the magic he created was just a bliss to watch and experience...Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IceflameskbtrOmNaMaSteOm

pixie25 Groupbie
pixie25
pixie25

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged

also the old khushi was superb and so was the old asr and even old aakash and payal and anjali

yepp! Their characters were built so strong and carefully...they stayed true to their character and the relations they shared with each other...

I mean look at akash's character...it has taken a complete 180 degree turn...
payal never cares for wht her sister is going through unlike before...
anjali's emotions are like a roller coaster ride...ups and downs at random turns...
arnav says one thing, means one thing, does one thing...
khushi is not the same either...

but i still love this show...i just hope their make their characters a bit true to themselves...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmkbtr

Go to top