Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pixie25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: geethanjali

I feel that the creatives have lost the track of the story and the essence of the characters. And while we remember and keep track of the little nuances about the show and characters, they are just trying to pull along the story day by day. It feels like they write the script for the day the day before. So there's a lack of continuity and relatability to characters.

yepp remember how khushi's entry into raizada house to train lavanya was staged for atleast a month (with nani hinting at anjali, anjali finally getting the idea, khushi quitting asr's company, the oustanding contract, nani's anger towards lavanya) everything was so connected and happened for a reason...like each and every sentence, every emotion was for a reason and had a meaning...
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pixie25

lol I see a very frustrated loyal fan in you...dont worry...lets hope someone tells the writers and directors how the magic is lost and they do something revive it...🤗

yes a very frustrated loyal fan thanks for the compliment
ppl call it bashing on the forum though

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ever since the Holli episode I fell the show isn't the same anymore. I miss the intense stuff and drama like the Marriage when they have to face the whole family and ASR breaking down. Those were all serious stuff.

The only saving grace is SaRun but I don't know how long they can whole this show up!   
Sarun_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Disagree with you, my friends and I love the show, have not missed an episode and Sarun chemistry is still very much alive.

pixie25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: saij

Disagree with you, my friends and I love the show, have not missed an episode and Sarun chemistry is still very much alive.

Oh I still love the show...make no mistake...but everyone is entitled to thier opinions...😊
Iqraimran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
totally disagree with you. i love my Arshi and IPKKND. for me they always best and every time their magic enhanced, make me more mad and droll over them. 
lost magic? no, its called development and or character enhancement. we can't expect that khushi and arnav static on one emotion its not important  khushi always mad things and arnav always get angry.,.people change with the time their relations changes with every phase of life. 
arnav and khushi now in new phase where they start feeling each other and that phase have their own magic as old phase when meet and their nok jok and their fights and all. 
we can't expect payal and akash always be happy...in this world no couple are always be happy. 
if we are static in one emotion and phase, we get bored by itself
new phases and changes can't called as "lost magic" its called development which always need this all development and changes make us more mad and start drolling over them 
for me they always be best 
Edited by angel-iqra - 11 years ago
Rayka thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah, we do miss the old IPKKND.  The story had to move forward but I guess the terrace scene was the start of a point where interest in the series began to sway in all directions.
pixie25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: angel-iqra

totally disagree with you. i love my Arshi and IPKKND. for me they always best and every time their magic enhanced, make me more mad and droll over them. 

lost magic? no, its called development and or character enhancement. we can't expect that khushi and arnav static on one emotion its not important  khushi always mad things and arnav always get angry.,.people change with the time their relations changes with every phase of life. 
arnav and khushi now in new phase where they start feeling each other and that phase have their own magic as old phase when meet and their nok jok and their fights and all. 
we can't expect payal and akash always be happy...in this world no couple are always be happy. 
if we are static in one emotion and phase, we get bored by itself
new phases and changes can't called as "lost magic" its called development which always need this all development and changes make us more mad and start drolling over them 
for me they always be best 

Hey! its not about whether they are in the new phase or not...or if couples fight or not...its the way its shown and displayed...its lacking the magic...i m loving the current track...but i think it can be shown even more beautifully...every emotion and every characters explained properly...they are too many unanswered questions...i m sure u feel it too...😊
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i totally agree

i didnt watch the show from the beginning so i am still catching up on the old episodes. On weekends(once i have no classes) i watch the episodes as best i can because i need the subtitles.

but the magic in the show in the beginning is indeed missing right now- before you could have felt every emotion and scene in the show - from anjali fasting for shyam and missing him - to asr hating khushi - to nani and asr fighting about tradition - to akash and payal eyeing each other- to asr and khushi just being in the same bld and they havent spotted each other yet- it was mind blowing.
Right now i am watching 5th august 2011 episode where asr and khushi get stuck in the store room together- i have watched the 4 & 5th august episodes over three times already- mindblowing !!

Something changed along the way and i cant put my finger on it.

This same thing happened with geet- the story was intense in the beginning and as soon as they changed the ( not sure if it was the director or writer - cant remember his name)- the track changed to mindless comedy - and i am seeing the same pattern here in IPKKND.

Mind you i still love this show and love arshi too much to really make a big issue.

Barun_Fever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I still love IPK and can't even skip it for a day..
if ,magic was lost people couldn't not watch it anymore and not been affected..

And regarding the story for other characters, this forum is so un-supportive
when we had little more Anjali scene, ppl made that Anjali is now lead of the show and bashed Daljeet like anything
when they show Payal stuff we get I hate payal stuff, same with Shyam, when he is not arnd they say they miss him
Even recently on Rakshabandhan ppl said they fwd all the Anjali stuff n said they hope poojali don't come in next episode..
The list can go on and on..ppl blame cvs or PH for not same IPK, but they need to ask themselves are they the same audience they were last year?..I don't think so