Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IPKKND is not the same as before...

pixie25 Groupbie
pixie25
pixie25

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Hey guys

How many of you hate weekends just like me? There is no IPKKND on weekends...booo Cry

I was missing our Arhi so much that I decided to start watching some old episodes...and I gotta say IPKKND is not the same as before anymore...

I mean I dont know if its because of the different director or maybe the writers but for some reason it doesnt hold the same magic as before...

Look at any past episodes before the terrace scene...you will see that every character was important in IPKKND...you saw glimpses of each character in every 2-3 episodes...they werent gone missing or kidnapped (ehm ehm mamaji)...Also only Arnav and Khushi werent the only spot light...you saw stories and POVs of all the characters and that is what build the characters so strong and beautiful...we all felt and understood what mattered to them and why there were behaving in particular ways (unlike anjali's character right now)

Look at teej track...a beautiful sequence...had mama-mami scenes (mama making fun of mami), anjali-shyam (anjali so devoted to her husband, her husband only pretending), lavnaya - Arnav (Lavnaya trying to please anjali and arnav not caring), payal-akash (such cute couple back then...their eyes shy and their cheeks blushing), naniji's caring side for all the characters, payal and khushi's sisterly love for one another and mainly the magic of arnav and khushi...their stolen glances...their attrraction for one another...their weird 6th sense of just knowing when the other is around...even shashi and garima were shown with their problems for money...

everything was displayed so beautifully...khushi's entry into raiyaza house to train lavanya was staged so well...we saw everything play out in such a manner that we had very little to question...every episode flowed! every episode and character made sense! 

Not just teej, taking raksha bandan for example, janmastmi, then arnav and anjali's parents barsi...arnav trying to apologize to khushi...i mean it was all so flawless! When arnav says sorry to her, it actually made me feel he was sorry! 

I dont know what it is...i just dont feel that raizadas are a family anymore...i mean most of the scenes are taken with only two characters talking...unlike before...where mostly all the charactes were on set...sitting in the living room together...pulling each others legs...mami being mean to khushi, nani taking khushi's side, arnav being angry young man, anjali always trying to be the bridge in the middle for everyone, mamaji making fun of mami, mami's "app to shut up hi karlo", akash, payal, garima, shahi, buaji, shyam's evilness, laxmi...even HP, OP, JP everyone! 

It used to feel like everything was connected...

It just doesnt feel the same anymore...

I mean remember those days when khushi was upset and she would start making jalebis? Wht happened to that? We dont see her make jalebis anymore...and right now she is more upset than ever...and remember when someone was mad at her or sad, she would try to cheer them up by acting from a movie scene or dancing to a song...I miss that side of khushi...she was so full of life...i understand right now she is very sad but atleast let her make jalebis! I miss that...

I miss old IPKKND's magic...Cry

Does anyone else?

The following 127 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmine.swanCalgariantitaliabhatianitatee27sdfghjklanjaanichokrimariamtAppleIphone.pieirene95naiduxonlybarunxsophiagoodyahttbararn4vkhushikate879797Mynenifathimaa98julijasmeenarnavkhushi111Sumy97ipkknd37JordinchokriJOSH1malidarkninjamahamarifjalkukdi1Suchita2012Rita.Cbeaconitedramasarangernimsnannuk_k_ajazzpreetun.complicatedbanglesAtyayRaima36adevlarimel22guessimgreatRujul13LurvebooksPrasRasrsshreeCool_docSumaiya27feyaMithilaTorrMsIPKKNDManicRaykahitinikkiLIONHEART.Farz.advaitachatterbugsanyukta90cool-babeherebedragonsnashniniFalciparumdorindakateBanaya1Dazeearnavandkhushi1TouchOfArHimubasheraN12345NFuzzbucketpriyankaaxoxo_BaruNiallAshaviAish_21maloseana.khanpeachpieKMH-NASHAkhosla03lamsxXxNoreen786xXxBestesyJuicee_SushiepacsunJaponicaTheSmurfshemakalaileanne_1983ashy924preetijaiswal19sana_sugarbunlazylad8-FauZi.anishaa.Shas3shilparoxxsamin6IceflamesJayneSafi123Breeeezydakshaaviabhi_arshiloverbepatientArshig8CDlovearshi_karishnewmoon2011geesOmaRamdass1yyy2krish3ChaituvDeedeepa1incandescent-JollyJabeen-TargaryenOmNaMaSteOmBearNaNasbk2Mysticaldivinekbtr.ProperPatolaIllGetOverIpk-ElmoFuj--GayabCat-xAaliyarimapolly_mk

herebedragons Senior Member
herebedragons
herebedragons

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Well said.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

pixie25shay94Raima36Rujul13arnavandkhushi1Bestesyshilparoxx.anishaa.-JollyJabeen-Deedeepa1

coolnisha_fun87 IF-Dazzler
coolnisha_fun87
coolnisha_fun87

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
its becz u gt used 2 all t characters nd secondly u want 2 see so much f arhi scenes tht u dnt want 2 see other characters...even if t CV try focusing on sumthng else ppl complains...just my POV..

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81pixie25manjudurailavanyalavan881876MayaraaSobti-Reva-Rujul13MissPunjabiKMH-NASHAsprinkle2priyankaaarnavandkhushi1simran04eyesonmeshilparoxxarchie_79sharna2k6OmaRamdassDeedeepa1

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
sigh. that is true. and somehow i always and always blame it on lalit mohan leaving the show. i felt he was the man who knew how to bring the best out of things. plus i feel some writer has changed. they have some real insensitive writers now . before too asr was mean. but there was intensity and somehow the way he made up was beautiful. now it lacks soul,

take the example of the building scene or the sorry for her parents.

this time he called her characterless and all and has forgotten all about it.

he threw her out on suhaag raat and there is no repentance...some people have ruined the charm of ipk

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

titaliajulijasmeenpixie25Rkinginiahttbarxonlybarunxnashniniadvaita881876HopeleslyInLovejalkukdi1Rujul13chokriun.complicatedRaima36MayaraaSobtiKMH-NASHAN12345NxXxNoreen786xXxShas3gursikh_simranJayneshilparoxx.anishaa.preetijaiswal19BreeeezyIceflamesOmaRamdassCDlove-JollyJabeen-rukuswasthikaOmNaMaSteOm-ElmoFuj-Deedeepa1kbtrpolly_mk-GayabCat-

pixie25 Groupbie
pixie25
pixie25

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolnisha_fun87

its becz u gt used 2 all t characters nd secondly u want 2 see so much f arhi scenes tht u dnt want 2 see other characters...even if t CV try focusing on sumthng else ppl complains...just my POV..

No i understand that...but dont you think even Arhi scenes lack the magic as before?...i miss their stolen glances the most! Even if arnav is so focused on his di, you would see him sneak glances at khushi across the room...i dont know wht it is...cant put my finger on it...

lol maybe i m just weird LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Rkinginijalkukdi1Raima36nashninigursikh_simranpreetijaiswal19OmaRamdass-JollyJabeen-kbtr

pixie25 Groupbie
pixie25
pixie25

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

sigh. that is true. and somehow i always and always blame it on lalit mohan leaving the show. i felt he was the man who knew how to bring the best out of things. plus i feel some writer has changed. they have some real insensitive writers now . before too asr was mean. but there was intensity and somehow the way he made up was beautiful. now it lacks soul,

take the example of the building scene or the sorry for her parents.

this time he called her characterless and all and has forgotten all about it.

he threw her out on suhaag raat and there is no repentance...some people have ruined the charm of ipk

you said it! I get exactly what you mean! ASR was mean but he felt sorry for what he said...that sorry scene was shot so well...its one of my favs! 

You know what...I miss lalit mohan...sigh...watching old episodes really makes you realize what you are missing out on right now...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

titaliajulijasmeenarn4vkhushiun.complicatednashniniRaima36Rujul13MaddyAddygursikh_simrankbtrDeedeepa1-JollyJabeen-rima

arshi_karish IF-Rockerz
arshi_karish
arshi_karish

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
agree

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pixie25Raima36Arshig8kbtr-JollyJabeen-Deedeepa1

Rkingini Groupbie
Rkingini
Rkingini

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
i agree...i guess lalit mohan was the sole reason it was magical and logical before...but i still love it...Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pixie25nashnini-JollyJabeen-Deedeepa1

Go to top