India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

You Made Me Cry Gurmeet..

TanShi_CrazyLuv IF-Sizzlerz
TanShi_CrazyLuv
TanShi_CrazyLuv

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
SmileSmileFriends,,Today When I Saw Jaaanu Guru's Act..i was like OMG..energyful Act...SmileMASHA ALLAH ..after getting injury still he got 29...bt the part whch made me cry was when Guru Finished his Act ...the way he stand n wat was in his eyes...Tears..Pain..as he has injury in his shoulder..OMG..I salute u Gurmeet for this..u did dez for us for ur fanz n for the ppl who may b don't lov u bt praise u for u hard wrk...i after he finished his act started crying ...dnt kwn y bt smhw all the words wriiten in article started roaming in my mind...i cried coz i can feel his pain..MAY ALLAH PAK bless u Gurmeet Smilefor me u r the real hero/fighter/Roocckkstar n winner of JDJSmilejust a small request we dnt care abt 30 or 29 we just care abt ur self pls b careful for the nxt tym as i dnt wana see u in pain again n dnt wana see ur act wth having tears in my eyes as due to hectic Job tymngz i hav only one thng to watch on weekened JDJ ..due to U so loveee u soo much n Take care of UrselfSmile..Salute U The way u Perfrm for ur Well-wishers/Fanz or the ppl who admire u for ur hardwrkSmile..After Yesterday Opening My Fast saw ur Tweet n then i offered Shukrany k Nawafil for u as MY ALLAH PAk gave u strength to perfrm in injured cndition..MAY ALLAH bless u wth health, wealth n energy..AmeinSmile

NOTE: Y i made dez post ..the reason is mera dil bhaari sa ho rha hai jab tak ye sab na kaha i cant feel better ..mera dil bhar sa gya hai..so i must wana share wth Guru lovers n  wth those who may b dnt lik him bt praise a human due to his hardwrkSmile

FROM ALL PPL WHO LOVE U..

THANKU SO MUCH GURMEET FOR PUTTING UR 100% IN INJURED CONDITION TOO JUST FOR USSmile

Edited by abhiya_crazyluv - 05 August 2012 at 11:10am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

mehta009vanilladipspriyacasanyogita_aLovely.Heartjayshreeshamalu123asmanibhakti2sree10adigaagMSK_4ever-MishtyBlue-NinnzGmmanidCOLOGYgshow2011gururockssTinkerBella..Apz..MissIamTheBossNxtRockstar....-Ayesshhaa-..BearNaNaanshramaaniqrat_areebgcluvLoveforlife..AnushaGeet..

BearNaNa IF-Sizzlerz
BearNaNa
BearNaNa

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
same here!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet_forever9TanShi_CrazyLuvanshra

TanShi_CrazyLuv
TanShi_CrazyLuv

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ddds

same here!

i put my Dopatta on my face n hide my eyes as my motehr was too  there n sisters too bt i couldn't stp myself  frm cryingSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet_forever9

mehta009 Newbie
mehta009
mehta009

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
wonderful post...
i had tears in my eyes too, he is REAL HERO, he rocked today with his injured hand!!!

OMG Gurmeet u are really superb & thats why we love you our rockstr!!!
today he really deserve perfact 30!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Neelaalikhanmaneet_forever9TanShi_CrazyLuvmaaniqra

TinkerBella IF-Rockerz
TinkerBella
TinkerBella

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
he is the best Embarrassed its really hard to see him in pain i can't tolarate this yar Cry

maneet_forever9TanShi_CrazyLuvanshra

TanShi_CrazyLuv
TanShi_CrazyLuv

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehta009

wonderful post...
i had tears in my eyes too, he is REAL HERO, he rocked today with his injured hand!!!

OMG Gurmeet u are really superb & thats why we love you our rockstr!!!
today he really deserve perfact 30!!

i too agree may b remo sir was right bt the perfrmance was bang on wth 30 deserving bt no offence as roockkstar/fighter did his best...i cried alot n my body was shievering whn i saw in his eyes he wa abt to crySmile

sanyogita_amaneet_forever9maaniqra

TanShi_CrazyLuv
TanShi_CrazyLuv

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SONOMAKTER1

he is the best Embarrassed its really hard to see him in pain i can't tolarate this yar Cry

Muhkilata sy Guzr kr hi jet milti hai ..ALLAH PAK us ks ath hai tu ghabrany ka sawal nhi..humari duain us k sath hain us ki mehnat sy pehly ALLAH PAK ka sath us k sath hai sonamSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet_forever9TinkerBella

MissIamTheBoss IF-Rockerz
MissIamTheBoss
MissIamTheBoss

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
right tabeer...today he made us cry, loved his outstading performance, hats off GC, u are rockstar!!!!
I felt his pain in his eyes...love u Guru, plzzz take care!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet_forever9TanShi_CrazyLuv

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index