India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Costumes

ashlatore Groupbie
ashlatore
ashlatore

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
I don't know if it is only me but some of the costumes are very distracting and/or unnecessary.

For example, I for some reason haven't like Shampa's costumes from week one, though I love her choreography. Her first week (Subah Hone Na De) was a ridiculous costume I think. But even the last 2 weeks - the classical one and today's martial arts - I didn't like her costumes. I think she exposes needlessly where she can look amazing and classy by covering up a little. In some dance forms they are necessary, like a Latin Ballroom. Or the short flimsy dress of a contemporary. But the midriff baring of her last two performances are unnecessary and I think takes away rather than adds to her performance.

The other thing that distracted me, though really small, was Rashmi was wearing a Pink top under her black costume in today's performances. But it was visible through most of the performance and I think was a bit distracting. I know it is a very small thing but it is this small thing which takes away. I mean if it was only black, there'd be no distractions at all from a brilliant performance.

TanShi_CrazyLuv IF-Sizzlerz
TanShi_CrazyLuv
TanShi_CrazyLuv

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
No Yaaar shampa's costume are good as i like her bt still i lik teh way she dress up Mmm nt a fan of Shibani bt she is also good wth costume selection ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maaniqra

prevas12 Senior Member
prevas12
prevas12

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
true I was a also distracted with Rashmi's pink top.. they should keep all this in mind... dont know about Shampa as I never look at her as I look only at Gurmeet

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NinnzGmmaaniqra

NinnzGm IF-Dazzler
NinnzGm
NinnzGm

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
I have to be able to take my eyes off Gurmeet to see Shampa..
Noo..but seriously I feel that Shampa and even Guru could have used better Costumes in some of their performances ..
but It's pretty simple for me to ignore it cuz I just have to see Gurus face to forget about his costumeEmbarrassed

Honestly, I didn't think about rashmis pink top..I guess it didn't bother me  cuz her performance was awesome!
R1U2K3 IF-Rockerz
R1U2K3
R1U2K3

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
I agree with you. I only appreciate the contestants' dressing when they're performing contemporary. They all look elegant. Mohena yesterday looked gorgeous.

Edited by Beelte003 - 05 August 2012 at 4:33pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index