Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

A pearl necklace- redemption over? (Page 6)

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by innocentgreen

Originally posted by mayuri099

Originally posted by CDlove

yup loop is closed. it is to symbolically end the non existent redemption track.
Yay for 13 months of torture! yay for us!

Just can't believe it!!
then i would say bring 13 months of redemption tracks from ASR's part. Everybody happy then. Maybe still then  someone  may not be happy...

13 months is not necessary and probably wont ever happen even if we do a sanka devi style swami pleading act with Gul Khan.

How about 13 minutes of self realisation that he wronged her at some point of their 13 month journey? No need to even say sorry. Just a casual, 'yeah I did some pretty heavy duty stuff to her' thrown in with one of his smirks accompanied by a sad look would be good enough. After all we live for those crumbs (aka smirks) they throw at us.

hard to squeez that in to one episode? How about dividing it to two 7 and half minute segments? (rest of the 7 and a half minutes could be for the smirk)

yes? No?

Edited by CDlove - 06 August 2012 at 12:43am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nareshSVmonsi08OmNaMaSteOm

monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged

yup loop is closed. it is to symbolically end the non existent redemption track.

Just can't believe it!!
then i would say bring 13 months of redemption tracks from ASR's part. Everybody happy then. Maybe still then  someone  may not be happy...

13 months is not necessary and probably wont ever happen even if we do a sanka devi style swami pleading act with Gul Khan.

How about 13 minutes of self realisation that he wronged her at some point of their 13 month journey? No need to even say sorry. Just a casual, 'yeah I did some pretty heavy duty stuff to her' thrown in with one of his smirks accompanied by a sad look would be good enough. After all we live for those crumbs (aka smirks) they spew at us.

hard to squeez that in to one episode? How about dividing it to two 7 and half minute segments? (rest of the 7 and a half minutes could be for the smirk)

yes? No?

Lammmbbbiii SAANS ander lo... LAMMMBBBIII SAANS bahar phenko LOL

I think I am going NK way now...take it easy kinds.. !
 I have already wasted significant amount of my time, energy, patience and what not on this mere TV show in the last 1 year.. and when the makers themselves say that "dekhna hai to dekho" .. then I have nothing more to invest on it... I am going to be watching it as I have nothing else to watch and try to enjoy ...  I have burnt enough blood thinking about logics.. redemption... leads's abrupt behavior and amnesia attacks... And other XYZ characters' foolish behaviors too !!!   Cry

nareshSVCDloveOmNaMaSteOm

.Sumi. IF-Stunnerz
.Sumi.
.Sumi.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Not sure what the CVs are uptoOuch
CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monsi08

Just can't believe it!!

How about 13 minutes of self realisation that he wronged her at some point of their 13 month journey? No need to even say sorry. Just a casual, 'yeah I did some pretty heavy duty stuff to her' thrown in with one of his smirks accompanied by a sad look would be good enough. After all we live for those crumbs (aka smirks) they spew at us.

yes? No?

Lammmbbbiii SAANS ander lo... LAMMMBBBIII SAANS bahar phenko LOL

I think I am going NK way now...take it easy kinds.. !
 I have already wasted significant amount of my time, energy, patience and what not on this mere TV show in the last 1 year.. and when the makers themselves say that "dekhna hai to dekho" .. then I have nothing more to invest on it... I am going to be watching it as I have nothing else to watch and try to enjoy ...  I have burnt enough blood thinking about logics.. redemption... leads's abrupt behavior and amnesia attacks... And other XYZ characters' foolish behaviors too !!!   Cry

Dont have any expectations either. Just watching it for the sake of watching it. The inconsistencies in character portrayal and illogical ways of their behaviour is going over my head right now. I watch old scenes... to make myself feel better (and to crib and vent about the lost magic of IPK) Ouch

nareshSVmonsi08OmNaMaSteOm

Go to top