Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A pearl necklace- redemption over? (Page 4)

Beautiful10 IF-Dazzler
Beautiful10
Beautiful10

Joined: 27 March 2006
Posts: 2441

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
i dont think its over   contract ends in less than 10 days no matter what hapens she needs to leave RM!!! i demand it arghhh!!!!!!!!!!!!1

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Achava11mayuri099nareshSV

mayuri099 Goldie
mayuri099
mayuri099

Joined: 10 January 2012
Posts: 1236

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumanra

There has  been demand for a redemption track from a long time and it will also be  a TRP gatherer. I don't undersatnd why the CVS are not looking into it. Everything has a time and place, you cannot do redemption after Kushi has 2 kids with Arnav, this is th right time, they should get it over with now instead of aimlessly wandering in all directions with side tracks.

And yes, please make everyone a part of this redemption, not just Arnav. She was hurt by a lot of people, that way the lead  actors will get a break and everyone will get a meaty role and will be happy.
 
You see, it's all about not ruining ASR's character! Khushi can bend all the way, but ASR cannot bend even a little. The CVs are so obsessed with maintaining ASR's character that they don't even bother if it's making any sense or not. Nobody wants him to be a devdas. We just want an intense realization and repentance track! We all have been waiting for it for a long time.


Edited by mayuri099 - 05 August 2012 at 10:58pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sumanranareshSVOmNaMaSteOm

Achava11 Goldie
Achava11
Achava11

Joined: 21 November 2011
Posts: 2411

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Beautiful10

i dont think its over   contract ends in less than 10 days no matter what hapens she needs to leave RM!!! i demand it arghhh!!!!!!!!!!!!1

But he will not allow her to do thatLOLI think she will give in easily to her husband..I didn't expect her to be so happy and hug him..she herself speaks abt CONTRACT...and says that it was no marriage at allLOL LOL but then she is equally INTO HIMWink whenever there is physical proximity.. why is she shown to be so weakConfused so many inconsistenciesDead 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shabi8mayuri099nareshSVOmNaMaSteOm

mayuri099 Goldie
mayuri099
mayuri099

Joined: 10 January 2012
Posts: 1236

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EtherealSanz..

Did redemption even start for it to end? Or did I miss something? Ermm
 
Seriously, the CVs are confused souls. They start a track and never bother completing it
 
Dear, the redemption track started when Arnav gave khushi the pearl necklace and ended when khushi accepted it and hugged him. Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shabi8azizeh123Achava11nareshSV

Achava11 Goldie
Achava11
Achava11

Joined: 21 November 2011
Posts: 2411

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayuri099

Originally posted by EtherealSanz..

Did redemption even start for it to end? Or did I miss something? Ermm
 
Seriously, the CVs are confused souls. They start a track and never bother completing it
 
Dear, the redemption track started when Arnav gave khushi the pearl necklace and ended when khushi accepted it and hugged him. Smile
 
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL 
EtherealSanz.. IF-Rockerz
EtherealSanz..
EtherealSanz..

Joined: 02 February 2010
Posts: 8380

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayuri099

Originally posted by EtherealSanz..

Did redemption even start for it to end? Or did I miss something? Ermm
 
Seriously, the CVs are confused souls. They start a track and never bother completing it
 
Dear, the redemption track started when Arnav gave khushi the pearl necklace and ended when khushi accepted it and hugged him. Smile
'
 
LMAO ROFL Wah! Kya redemption hai! And that's suppose to suffice for every bad thing he has done to her Stern Smile Wish redemption was that easy!


Edited by EtherealSanz.. - 05 August 2012 at 11:01pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Achava11Decent6ChorinareshSVOmNaMaSteOm

azizeh123 Senior Member
azizeh123
azizeh123

Joined: 03 March 2012
Posts: 266

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged

He is ASR and he said sorry to Khushi in his way and also give foot massage.  I liked the August 3rd episode and hope past is over he could not do anything, I just want him to trust Khushi from now on and standby her as there is going to be more problems coming up with Dadi and Shyam and God knows who else? 

sumanra Groupbie
sumanra
sumanra

Joined: 01 January 2012
Posts: 173

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayuri099

Originally posted by sumanra

There has  been demand for a redemption track from a long time and it will also be  a TRP gatherer. I don't undersatnd why the CVS are not looking into it. Everything has a time and place, you cannot do redemption after Kushi has 2 kids with Arnav, this is th right time, they should get it over with now instead of aimlessly wandering in all directions with side tracks.

And yes, please make everyone a part of this redemption, not just Arnav. She was hurt by a lot of people, that way the lead  actors will get a break and everyone will get a meaty role and will be happy.
 
You see, it's all about not ruining ASR's character! Khushi can bend all the way, but ASR cannot bend even a little. The CVs are so obsessed with maintaining ASR's character that they don't even bother if it's making any sense or not. Nobody wants him to be a devdas. We just want an intense realization and repentance track! We all have been waiting for it for a long time.


I couldn't agree more on this. I have always maintained Arnav is the most consistent character of IPK, even when he is being a jerk it is in character. But sadly though Kushi is also the lead, her character does not have the same growth and consistency. She has been projected as very dimwitted and irritating many times. It is becoming very difficult to relate to her after the marriage episode. In fact it is easier to relate to Arnav than to Kushi even though we are supposedly women :).

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Achava11nareshSV

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
LA was wearing the necklace which KKG liked

Author: LadyLaLa   Replies: 5   Views: 1226

LadyLaLa 5 1226 08 December 2011 at 10:53am by LadyLaLa
Speaking of Redemption

2 3

Author: minimuffin86   Replies: 20   Views: 2525

minimuffin86 20 2525 30 November 2011 at 7:36pm by nyxx
ASR needs redemption

Author: surenkal   Replies: 2   Views: 1259

surenkal 2 1259 27 November 2011 at 2:15pm by Asr-Ki-Sam
Redemption process

2 3

Author: sunaina02   Replies: 22   Views: 3129

sunaina02 22 3129 10 October 2011 at 4:09pm by IndefiniteLOVE

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index