Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

A pearl necklace- redemption over? (Page 4)

Beautiful10 IF-Dazzler
Beautiful10
Beautiful10

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
i dont think its over   contract ends in less than 10 days no matter what hapens she needs to leave RM!!! i demand it arghhh!!!!!!!!!!!!1

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Achava11mayuri099nareshSV

mayuri099 Goldie
mayuri099
mayuri099

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumanra

There has  been demand for a redemption track from a long time and it will also be  a TRP gatherer. I don't undersatnd why the CVS are not looking into it. Everything has a time and place, you cannot do redemption after Kushi has 2 kids with Arnav, this is th right time, they should get it over with now instead of aimlessly wandering in all directions with side tracks.

And yes, please make everyone a part of this redemption, not just Arnav. She was hurt by a lot of people, that way the lead  actors will get a break and everyone will get a meaty role and will be happy.

You see, it's all about not ruining ASR's character! Khushi can bend all the way, but ASR cannot bend even a little. The CVs are so obsessed with maintaining ASR's character that they don't even bother if it's making any sense or not. Nobody wants him to be a devdas. We just want an intense realization and repentance track! We all have been waiting for it for a long time.

Edited by mayuri099 - 05 August 2012 at 10:58pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sumanranareshSVOmNaMaSteOm

Achava11 Goldie
Achava11
Achava11

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Beautiful10

i dont think its over   contract ends in less than 10 days no matter what hapens she needs to leave RM!!! i demand it arghhh!!!!!!!!!!!!1

But he will not allow her to do thatLOLI think she will give in easily to her husband..I didn't expect her to be so happy and hug him..she herself speaks abt CONTRACT...and says that it was no marriage at allLOL LOL but then she is equally INTO HIMWink whenever there is physical proximity.. why is she shown to be so weakConfused so many inconsistenciesDead 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shabi8mayuri099nareshSVOmNaMaSteOm

mayuri099 Goldie
mayuri099
mayuri099

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EtherealSanz..

Did redemption even start for it to end? Or did I miss something? Ermm

Seriously, the CVs are confused souls. They start a track and never bother completing it

Dear, the redemption track started when Arnav gave khushi the pearl necklace and ended when khushi accepted it and hugged him. Smile

shabi8azizeh123Achava11nareshSV

Achava11 Goldie
Achava11
Achava11

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayuri099

Seriously, the CVs are confused souls. They start a track and never bother completing it

Dear, the redemption track started when Arnav gave khushi the pearl necklace and ended when khushi accepted it and hugged him. Smile

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL 
EtherealSanz.. IF-Rockerz
EtherealSanz..
EtherealSanz..

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged

'

LMAO ROFL Wah! Kya redemption hai! And that's suppose to suffice for every bad thing he has done to her Stern Smile Wish redemption was that easy!

Edited by EtherealSanz.. - 05 August 2012 at 11:01pm

Achava11Decent6ChorinareshSVOmNaMaSteOm

azizeh123 Senior Member
azizeh123
azizeh123

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged

He is ASR and he said sorry to Khushi in his way and also give foot massage.  I liked the August 3rd episode and hope past is over he could not do anything, I just want him to trust Khushi from now on and standby her as there is going to be more problems coming up with Dadi and Shyam and God knows who else? 

sumanra Groupbie
sumanra
sumanra

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sumanra

There has  been demand for a redemption track from a long time and it will also be  a TRP gatherer. I don't undersatnd why the CVS are not looking into it. Everything has a time and place, you cannot do redemption after Kushi has 2 kids with Arnav, this is th right time, they should get it over with now instead of aimlessly wandering in all directions with side tracks.

And yes, please make everyone a part of this redemption, not just Arnav. She was hurt by a lot of people, that way the lead  actors will get a break and everyone will get a meaty role and will be happy.

You see, it's all about not ruining ASR's character! Khushi can bend all the way, but ASR cannot bend even a little. The CVs are so obsessed with maintaining ASR's character that they don't even bother if it's making any sense or not. Nobody wants him to be a devdas. We just want an intense realization and repentance track! We all have been waiting for it for a long time.

I couldn't agree more on this. I have always maintained Arnav is the most consistent character of IPK, even when he is being a jerk it is in character. But sadly though Kushi is also the lead, her character does not have the same growth and consistency. She has been projected as very dimwitted and irritating many times. It is becoming very difficult to relate to her after the marriage episode. In fact it is easier to relate to Arnav than to Kushi even though we are supposedly women :).

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Achava11nareshSV

Go to top