Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

A pearl necklace- redemption over? (Page 3)

mayuri099 Goldie
mayuri099
mayuri099

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishnudaughter

Originally posted by mayuri099

Originally posted by shabi8

if the new comer so-called dadi also come in hands with taunting khushi group wat wil arnav do??? sit back and watch like now he's doing
D'oh... not fair i wanted to be prove wrong... honestly i started to hate her now itself she is gonna bring back shyam WHAT THE???DeadUnhappy
</div>

<div>
If Dadi also starts to taunt khushi along with Mami, I am afraid the audience might seriously switch channel this time. I don't understand, isn't Gul a woman? Aren't some of the members in the creative team women? So, they will just keep on insulting khushi and khushi will take it all with a smile? She doesn't have any self-respect? Where is the strong independent khushi who had a lot of dignity and whowe all fell in love with in the first six months?

I know right where is that khushi
They ruined her character Confused

They really did! There is no consistency in the way she behaves. The people of RM keep on insulting her and the only thing she can think of is how to please them! The CVs keep on bending khushi's character left, right and center so that it can fit into the track they want to show.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Achava11nareshSVOmNaMaSteOm

mayuri099 Goldie
mayuri099
mayuri099

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sprinkle2

slowly slowly in this new dadi track, the redemption will happen and past issues will get resolved :)

I hope what you are saying is correct.
kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged

if the new comer so-called dadi also come in hands with taunting khushi group wat wil arnav do??? sit back and watch like now he's doing D'oh ... not fair i wanted to be prove wrong... honestly i started to hate her now itself she is gonna bring back shyam WHAT THE???DeadUnhappy

If Dadi also starts to taunt khushi along with Mami, I am afraid the audience might seriously switch channel this time. I don't understand, isn't Gul a woman? Aren't some of the members in the creative team women? So, they will just keep on insulting khushi and khushi will take it all with a smile? She doesn't have any self-respect? Where is the strong independent khushi who had a lot of dignity and who we all fell in love with in the first six months?
She went out to lunch and got lost!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mayuri099OmNaMaSteOm

mayuri099 Goldie
mayuri099
mayuri099

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manis

Confused hopefully it isnt over... It seems like ASR just forgot about everything and is trying to woo her, like its not about guilt, more about trying to get the girl to like him back... which is odd Confused

Exactly! Somehow they have skipped over the redemption track and went straight to the wooing track. Now according to the spoilers, Arnav wants khushi to confess her love for him. Really?! I just don't know what to say.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manisAchava11nareshSV

sumanra Groupbie
sumanra
sumanra

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
There has  been demand for a redemption track from a long time and it will also be  a TRP gatherer. I don't undersatnd why the CVS are not looking into it. Everything has a time and place, you cannot do redemption after Kushi has 2 kids with Arnav, this is th right time, they should get it over with now instead of aimlessly wandering in all directions with side tracks.

And yes, please make everyone a part of this redemption, not just Arnav. She was hurt by a lot of people, that way the lead  actors will get a break and everyone will get a meaty role and will be happy.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Achava11mayuri099nareshSVOmNaMaSteOmsbk2

mayuri099 Goldie
mayuri099
mayuri099

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kbtr

if the new comer so-called dadi also come in hands with taunting khushi group wat wil arnav do??? sit back and watch like now he's doing D'oh ... not fair i wanted to be prove wrong... honestly i started to hate her now itself she is gonna bring back shyam WHAT THE???DeadUnhappy

If Dadi also starts to taunt khushi along with Mami, I am afraid the audience might seriously switch channel this time. I don't understand, isn't Gul a woman? Aren't some of the members in the creative team women? So, they will just keep on insulting khushi and khushi will take it all with a smile? She doesn't have any self-respect? Where is the strong independent khushi who had a lot of dignity and who we all fell in love with in the first six months?
She went out to lunch and got lost!

loved it!!LOL
EtherealSanz.. IF-Rockerz
EtherealSanz..
EtherealSanz..

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Did redemption even start for it to end? Or did I miss something? Ermm

Seriously, the CVs are confused souls. They start a track and never bother completing it

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Achava11nareshSVOmNaMaSteOmsbk2

kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manis

Confused hopefully it isnt over... It seems like ASR just forgot about everything and is trying to woo her, like its not about guilt, more about trying to get the girl to like him back... which is odd Confused
Yeah odd! How can the girl ever like him if he hasn't atoned for his sins? Oh wait, I forget, this is IPKKND where the female protagonists say "how high" when the male protagonists say "jump." Hmmph!!!!!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

manisAchava11nareshSVOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top