Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

azizeh123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

He is ASR and he said sorry to Khushi in his way and also give foot massage.  I liked the August 3rd episode and hope past is over he could not do anything, I just want him to trust Khushi from now on and standby her as there is going to be more problems coming up with Dadi and Shyam and God knows who else? 

sumanra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayuri099

You see, it's all about not ruining ASR's character! Khushi can bend all the way, but ASR cannot bend even a little. The CVs are so obsessed with maintaining ASR's character that they don't even bother if it's making any sense or not. Nobody wants him to be a devdas. We just want an intense realization and repentance track! We all have been waiting for it for a long time.

I couldn't agree more on this. I have always maintained Arnav is the most consistent character of IPK, even when he is being a jerk it is in character. But sadly though Kushi is also the lead, her character does not have the same growth and consistency. She has been projected as very dimwitted and irritating many times. It is becoming very difficult to relate to her after the marriage episode. In fact it is easier to relate to Arnav than to Kushi even though we are supposedly women :).
Achava11 thumbnail
πŸ˜† Sankha devi's character has so many inconsistencies...she says..10 days contract..why does she equally hug him..πŸ˜†she has to do that after ASR cancels the contract.😳.but no!!!!!! more than ASR ..it is khushi who gives in easily...πŸ˜†
innocentgreen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Just can't believe it!!

then i would say bring 13 months of redemption tracks from ASR's part. Everybody happy then. Maybe still then  someone  may not be happy...
Edited by innocentgreen - 11 years ago
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
we need to ask Gul Khan whether she remembers her promise or not
in her interview she specifically mentioned about intense redemption 
now ppl give lectures that this is ASR's character redemption will ruin the so call "charm"
just like we had the Anjali sympathy campaign now we have ASR redemption campaign

kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Harshitha

we need to ask Gul Khan whether she remembers her promise or not

in her interview she specifically mentioned about intense redemption 
now ppl give lectures that this is ASR's character redemption will ruin the so call "charm"
just like we had the Anjali sympathy campaign now we have ASR redemption campaign

I'm really sorry to ask this. Some names keep popping up in this forum. Who are these people?
Gul Khan
Arshad Wali?
Lalit Manaj?
Am I missing something here?
Decent6Chori thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Kaisi bakwaas redemption thi. Intense redemption? lol I so don't see that coming anytime soon. Now we're going into Arnav's past...and as usual, Khushi and all that has been done to her will be overlooked.

Pathetic.
Teesha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Is it? I don't know, now I don't even know if it ever startedπŸ˜•

Things go very slow for months and then they speed up so fast I am afraid to even blink while watching an episode. 

When Arnav humiliated, tortured and punished Kushi for no real fault of hers I had wished to see him realizing the consequences of his actions, I had hoped to see a stronger and wiser Kushi and a deeper bond the two, but it seems like at least the first two won't be happening. Moreover, Kushi herself has forgotten all of it, why would he remember?

What has been more upsetting than all of that is the inconsistencies in Kushi's character. One second she is upset that he blamed her for all the troubles (honestly, that disappointment is legit!) the next second she is saying she is staying at GH because she doesn't want to c a sad Anji-Arnav & the very next she is treating this as some kids war btwn toddlers who gets the last hit. Arnav has evolved, from a stern ruthless man to someone who has softened up and learned to accept his feelings yet ASR still shadows him (consistency intact) but they haven't paid attention to her character development at all it seems. 

Or maybe we viewers were just wrong to fit a 'redemption track' in this one. Maybe there was none meant for this trackπŸ˜•
Edited by Teesha - 11 years ago
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kbtr

I'm really sorry to ask this. Some names keep popping up in this forum. Who are these people?
Gul Khan
Arshad Wali?
Lalit Manaj?
Am I missing something here?

Gul Khan is the producer of the show
Arshad Warzi current director
Lalit Mohan previous director ppl are really missing him alot
Gautam Hedge  - the screen play writer  - his Dekhna hain to Dekho is quite popular
u have got even the names wrong πŸ˜†

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Arnav gave khushi a pearl necklace last friday. So, basically he gave khushi her dignity back. That's the beginning/end of the redemption track? Is this all we are going to get? What khushi has been through in last thirteen months, all forgotten with one pearl necklace? The loop is closed? From monday a new beginning?! We move on to a new track?

And to top it all... The FB that Khushi got was her dream of which Arnav knew nothing about πŸ˜†

Ye redemption ZARA HAT KE hai... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†