Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

EDIT: ASR needs HIGHER SECURITY around the house..

.x-bumblebee-x. IF-Sizzlerz
.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
 Edit: 14 and 15th August .. Today and Yesterday's episodes Clearly Show that Arnav needs More Security on his House .. Freaking heck .. Shyam His Dushman is Roaming RM !! And Somehow Put Cameras in the House .. Where The Hell is everyone ..!! Didn't someone find it suspicious that they are installing cameras.. ARNAV SACK THE SECURITY GUARDS PLEASE !! LOLLOL

He is supposed to be really rich business man and we know that rich men have tight security around their home right ?...
Yeah we know he has security men around his house right .. to fight of intruders/unwanted people right .. hence the picture aha ..

So how come even though he has these security people (well two guards) around his house..
They FAIL to Stop INTRUDERS FROM COMING IN . Yeh kaunsa securety hai ? ..
Like Masala Mama .. He came in the middle of the night from the back of the house ..and entered with no problem..

NK came the second Time with No problem and managed to scared Khushi and Mami ..

Now this Dadi .. Entering with No problems through the back of the house .. Confused

Im Surprised how Nothing has been stolen from this house .. The Burgulars just need to come in through the back to steal without anyone knowing!!LOL

Seriously what does Arnav pay them ..Peanuts.. JUST Get rid of them arnav and Hire
Obsessive FanGirls, Im sure that they can be better protectors/guards than these lousey and lazy Guards that don't care about your families safety ahaha ..LOL... They will make sure no one would come close to the house..and im sure they will do it for free!! so a win win situation .. ; ) as long as rabba ve with them like you do with khushi .. Embarrassed Lool ..

P.S .. This is a Utter Nonsense Post ..!! Because Im Bored as there is nothing decent to do and its raining .. so i thought why not make a crappy post !! :) ..

Oh P.P.S  ... HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY !!! Big smileEmbarrassed
I HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE ABOUT ABOUT THIS DAY .. SIMPLY BECAUSE WE DON'T CELEBRATE IN THE UK . .. WHICH IS A SHAME...

Edited by .._sonii_.. - 15 August 2012 at 11:45am

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

Suzich123vidhathriredheartArshiAnalystjennadGodHelpUsAkhilaDcutivenikarparashsamster03KMH-NASHABanaya1Chicanecicilia9bijiliCrazy_1001priyankaaAvi64xoxo_BaruNiallipkknd_hazelgunayaargarlicRitsrits-Rimsha-sizzlesShas3LumosMaxima-Smiles-preetiherehemakalaiGazal..Raadhiyaaasikhni_shagun_sarunchandana.spooja_k93-Dreamer-iria_luvsLindordesigirl_18anodaksgfanbella39xMidnightStarxBewakoof..Divya..tvbufpieryrosesoharanoclapspleasepinky89SamiyaIPKKNDajoopNewbiesoapfancocoatreeDivya1503sonia_1NestleToulouseFazila~asrcraze

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
LOL hilarious post Wink

and A Happy Friendship Day !! dearSmileBig smileHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.x-bumblebee-x.pieryrose

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Lol ,We can add this to the list of Kostins LOL Good kostin though Tongue Oh and a happy friendship day sweetie ! Big smile

Edited by sweetgal19 - 05 August 2012 at 10:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.x-bumblebee-x.

ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
LOL hilarious post dear.LOL..u r bored but ur brain is really working over RM & ArHi so tat u came up with a new master blooper from our show...Wink
wat should say dear...without blooper our show is incomplete & without a topic about blooper our forum is also incomplete.LOL.sometimes...if i didnt see nay blooper post in IF..i'll assume tat i might missed tat post may b the post came when i was sleeping.LOL...coz i am sure tat there'll some blooper as well as i wont miss them if i am not sleeping coz full time in IF know...Wink

so finally concluding dear,

"BLOOPERS AND IPKKND ARE BORN TWINS &
LOGIC AND IPKKND ARE BORN ENEMIES..."LOL

u said its raining there..u made me nostalgic...Embarrassed.i am remembering my school days in india where i used 2 go 2 school with umbrella with frds in the heavy rain & got wet when reached school...Embarrassedcoz here its damn hot man...50s r the minimum degree temperature outside...Cry

Edited by ASRsweetKKG - 05 August 2012 at 10:57am

.x-bumblebee-x.

-Dreamer- IF-Rockerz
-Dreamer-
-Dreamer-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
LOL
we also don't celebrate friendship day.. :(
but still...happy friendship day!!!!

.x-bumblebee-x.

chandana.s IF-Rockerz
chandana.s
chandana.s

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Peanuts!!! Might be,who knows.. LOL
Funny post...

Happy Friendship Day Heart

.x-bumblebee-x.

.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanakamaraj

<font color="#996600">LOLhilarious postWink</font>

<font color="#996600">and A Happy Friendship Day !! dearSmileBig smileHug</font>

Aha thaanks!! :D

Originally posted by sweetgal19

Lol ,We can add this to the list of KostinsLOLGood kostin thoughTongueOh and a happy friendship day sweetie !Big smile
</div>
<div>

Aha thanks doll :)

Edited by .._sonii_.. - 05 August 2012 at 11:07am

cocoatree

.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASRsweetKKG

LOLhilarious post dear.LOL..u r bored but ur brain is really working over RM & ArHi so tat u came up with a new master blooper from our show...Wink
</div>
<div>
<font color="#0066cc">wat should say dear...without blooper our show isincomplete & without a topic about blooper our forum is also incomplete.LOL.sometimes...if i didnt see nay blooper post in IF..i'll assume tat i might missed tat post may b the post came when i was sleeping.LOL...coz i am sure tat there'll some blooper as well as i wont miss them if i am not sleeping coz full time in IF know...Wink</font>

so finally concluding dear,

<font size="3" color="#ff3300">"BLOOPERS AND IPKKND ARE BORN TWINS &
LOGIC AND IPKKND ARE BORN ENEMIES..."LOL</font>

<font color="#cc3300">u said its raining there..u made me nostalgic...Embarrassed.i amrememberingmy school days in india where i used 2 go 2 school with umbrella with frds in the heavy rain & got wet when reached school...Embarrassedcoz here its damn hot man...50s r the minimum degree temperature outside...Cry</font>

Thank youu ..Ahaha yeah seriously bored ..:P .. ahah love the conclusion!!
I wish the weather was in the middle sunny with a nice breeze ..
. I dunno how you guys can survive in that heat..especially when the electric goes..:/
Ahh rain is only fun with your mates ...

ASADsweetZOYA

Go to top