India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arhi OS: FRIENDS

vaatuhaara IF-Sizzlerz
vaatuhaara
vaatuhaara

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Hi friends, this has nothing to do with d story of the Show. Bt, a new story, where Arnav and Kushi are childhood friends, school mates, lovers n life partners n who live happily...

Arnav was surrounded by journalists and reporters, who wanted to get an interview of the 'blue eyed boy' who was the talk of the town...n the toast of d business world... They all wanted to know abt his personal Life... Well, thats what their viewers n readers wanted...

"well, Mr Raizada, pls tell us, how u first met your wife..?

Arnav without a thought said... "At school'

"Do you remember the dress, she wore u when u first met her?

"School Uniform'' Arnav's reply made the hall burst into laughter.

"well, then what was your first thought, when u saw her?"

"I didnt think anything yaar... Now i'm getting late n I need to go... Lets meet another day" he excused himself frm the mad frenzy n walkd away.

Kushi who was watching the interview live, was in Mock anger... N him being late to reach home didnt help it any better...

"How dare he say, 'he didnt think anything, when he first saw me...?" she fumed. Bt, the reason for her anger wasnt dat. It was her 'birthday the next day' and he wasnt home yet.

"yaar..." i'm home... Where r you...?

"lock d door n come. I'm sleeping. Chup chaap so jaao..." Kushi's voice came frm the bedroom.

Arnav came in n lookd at Kushi all curled up n letting only her 'head' out of the blanket...

"jaan...' Arnav knew she was mad at him. So he reasoned.

"jaan... Sun naa... Come on yaar... What cud hav i said, then. Such awkward questions...and here you are.." he pouted..n made a puppy face..."

"kya yaar...ab kya chahiye tumhe... Sleep naa... Waise, y wil u want to talk to me...? U didnt feel anything when u first saw me naa? Fine... U had ur dinner? Then, sleep..." Kushi retorted.

Arnav knew Kushi was playing a cute game, if he doesnt know her, then who will? Aftr all, its been a friendship of 14 years... Ever since he was 13, n she 12... So he played along..

"what kushi...? You actualy want to let them knw what i felt when I saw u first... Hmmm...i should hav told them... How u lookd then.. Your 'tiny pony tail... Your big eyes...n your 2 tooth were missing too..."

Arnav supressd his laughter... "and dont even get startd what u did to me..? You told our Class teacher, dat I bunkd class to play cricket... You 'toothless girl...?'

"still, i was better than your 'Dracula teeth' then...!" Kushi jumpd out of d bed..

"oh yeah...! Dont forget that how many girls were my Fans in d high school...?"

"Really... I didnt know..? And how many of those Fan girls helpd you with your 'homework n complete your Notes...!" Kushi was all fired up...

Arnav didnt give in too...

"help? What help... I was making you write my notes, so dat u learn better, werent you the topper of our School... While all i got was a First class... Bt, i didnt ask u to giv me credit. Kya yaar... Ab yeh bhi bathana padega?

"fine Arnav. Bt, when you were dating me, you were never late. See its my... Leave it. You kept me waiting..that too today"

"yaar... Kushi, when u went for Studies, i waited 5 yrs yaar to marry you...!" Arnav knew what came next.

"did i tell u to wait, it was u who wanted me to go abroad n finish my studies... N now you r making an excuse. Chodunga nahi mein tujhe aaj... Chal aaja, beta..." kushi playfully strangled him...

As soon as, Kushi came close to him, Arnav took the chocolate cake hidden behind n smeard all over Kushi's face n Screamd...

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY jaan..." and before she could open her eyes, he slippd a 'diamond ring' to her finger...

"AAARNAAV... You wil pay for this..." N before noticing the ring, she huggd him smearing the chocolate all over his favrit white t-shirt'

"seeing d ring, her smile brightend... She knew he wil surprise her with a ring, bt she wantd to make him believe that, she was surprised, bcoz dat brings a 'starry smile' on his face...

"dont be dat happy, ring free mein mila...with the cake'. He teasd her...

'teek aise, jaise I got u... Free with my 'school life...' She said and giggled...

Arnav wiped the cake frm her nose and lickd his finger...n their banter continued...

They were 'Friends in Love' and they were in Love and Friendship before they knew the 'meaning of Life'... That was the beauty of their relationship... bt..most importantly, 'they grew up with each other...Embarrassed

Edited by cutebarun - 05 August 2012 at 8:10pm

The following 106 member(s) liked the above post:

sampriyarithuparnambobby2011bestfrndz4everrishigunjanawsomechokrir4h1m4priyagoyaldistantobserverneeveeChocolate_pmsmeeti12ramya4barunmythrayeSwamulocamalar3NavjotSarshi1992bindupoduvalshalinikanagusmriti25aanchu19JOSH1luvipkknd4everinluvwivARHIDevilish.AngelSwathiarshitmowlabhuviiwiniwonkaSnell881876hari93manutdno1rush007Priya_0Sonia_J16arshifan91Sexlover_arshiiris_iris2sweetlifeAnnie-..aishi..aneelovesarshiiLuvYellowcrazyaddictionhemanthkrishnaloftynoniarnavbaruncoolie001Removedseabeautyipkarshitanu3579saumzicute_monaya_fanMahi1219pari_goyalipkkndankmpk2011sulochana90lazylad8-FauZiSharaaAmanda.Lim_BacknForth_Swaran13Charmz_58tashi26zayana123adhu11basbJaveria3991koiskbewakoofLadkiB.S.I_Love_Youdaisydee425chandana.s-Sanj-riafnaxMidnightStarxSona257momo121zafibhaktiiianodaksgfanmeettumeniranjana00ashred12Jyo.Arshi.IPKfreya123ajoopNotKiddingadithyan--Amy--ameena671honey-sweety..Gunjan..kbtrpup03nishu_shorna.Khamosh.ArnieBoyBarunriti4uamandadsouza95chavvi16

rohini973794 Senior Member
rohini973794
rohini973794

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
too nice ...i really enjoyed it...:)
..Jyoti.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Jyoti..
..Jyoti..

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
beautiful.. Smile
riafna IF-Rockerz
riafna