A New Os On Kriyaansh...

Lonely I'm Mr Lonely,
I have nobody,
For my own
I'm so lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely
I have nobody,
For my own
I'm so lonely,

Yo this one here goes out to all my players out there ya know got that one good girl who's always been there like ya
Know took all the bullshit then one day she can't take it no more and decides to leave

Rey was sitting in the atrium at night remembering all those times which he had spent with her...how when she returned he would insult her every single day and one day she left him forever...even if he wished he couldnt bring her back...

I woke up in the middle of the night and I noticed my girl wasn't by my side, coulda sworn I was dreaming, for her I was
Feenin, so I had to take a little ride, back tracking over these few years, tryna figure out what I do to make it go bad, cause
Ever since my girl left me, my whole life came crashing

He woke up from his sleep shocked n a tear rolls down his cheek as he remembered how his baatcutter left him forever because of his own fault...he went back to all the time when he had met kria's mom and tried 2 figure what his mistake really was...

I'm so lonely (so lonely),
I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
For my own (to call my own) girl

I'm so lonely (so lonely)

He was sitting in the canteen while all his friends where busy with their love...and how he longed that she would be beside me with him...laughin...he wished he could hear her voice just once...but that ws impossible...

Can't believe I had a girl like you and I just let you walk right outta my life, after all I put you through you still stuck
Around and stayed by my side, what really hurt me is I broke your heart, baby you were a good girl and I had no right, I
Really wanna make things right, cause without you in my life girl

He was trying to hurt himself for not trusting her and letting her go so easily and then thought that why did she fall in love with a monster like him...he just wanted to say sorry 2 her...hug her...tell her what he felt about her and just remove the day when he lost her from his life...

He broke into tears...and he wished that she was their to console him...but he had no one...he was all alone with no one to console him...

Been all about the world ain't never met a girl that can take the things that you been through
Never thought the day would come where you would get up and run and I would be out chasing you
Cause ain't nowhere in the globe I'd rather be, ain't no-one in the globe I'd rather see then the girl of my dreams that made me
Be so happy but now so lonely

He was thinking that even if he would search the whole world or universe he wouldnt find a girl as gr8 as her who could go through so much pain and still keep that smile on her face...he remembered when she told him the whole truth n ran away forever...he wished she would come back...

So lonely (so lonely)
For my own (to call my own)

He danced imaging her and ws about 2 hold her when she vanished...he again burst out crying...with no1 to console him not even his bestfriends...

Never thought that I'd be alone, I didn't think you'd be gone this long, I just want you to call my phone, so stop playing girl and
Come on home (come on home), baby girl I didn't mean to shout, I want me and you to work it out, I never wished I'd ever
Hurt my baby, and it's driving me crazy cuz...

For my own (to call my own)

Lonely, so lonely
So lonely, (so lonely),
Mr. Lonely, so lonely
So lonely, so lonely, (so lonely), Mr. Lonely

He wished that she would just come back or call him again...he glanced at his cell...he just wanted 2 patch up with her tell her how much he loved her but it was to late she can never call him nor can she return...cause she had gone away forever...and all because of his ego...he wished he could die...but remembered d promise he had made her seconds before she had left him...and now he was going far away from mumbai from india from his friends from his family all alone...just to be lonely forever...because this is what he deserves...

HOPE U GUYS LYKED IT...Smile...

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-arsharimssssss-swaron-kasya123d3luverarushiiiramya26ShemliArshaKoolKatzroshnithedivagrungta11dollyduaarsha.kriyaanshkriyaansh.reyamDevilish.AngelsharuKRenrique305vaishukarthikaCHOCOLATEKRIYAMirageSwaronpuja_arshaStolenKiss.ArShiDelenaNirju99zona_maliksweetydiyafrienKanchi..sumimitaHR-DMG4lifeKriYaansh960anjali22dancersqueenmoon_cupcakeBlack_StoneBorn2Dance-FrozenRain-

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
loved it...

but what exactly happened with kria???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OneLove_S.W

akshayshetty Groupbie
akshayshetty
akshayshetty

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
loved it wow just amazing
do pm me with your next update

OneLove_S.W

ShemliArsha Senior Member
ShemliArsha
ShemliArsha

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
loved it...i was simply feeling the pain of rey...
Grt work...

OneLove_S.W

Nirju99 IF-Dazzler
Nirju99
Nirju99

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
awesm, pm me when u update dear

OneLove_S.W

OneLove_S.W Goldie
OneLove_S.W
OneLove_S.W

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyansh24

loved it...

but what exactly happened with kria???
Thanks...Smile...kria died!!!...

OneLove_S.W Goldie
OneLove_S.W
OneLove_S.W

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshayshetty

loved it wow just amazing
do pm me with your next update
Thanks...Smile
OneLove_S.W Goldie
OneLove_S.W
OneLove_S.W

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShemliArsha

loved it...i was simply feeling the pain of rey...
Grt work...
Thanks..Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index