This is what I called "Maha" episode!!

romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

What a powerful episode…….it was indeed a "Maha" episode. Loved every bit of it right from beginning to till the end. The ending part was just icing on a cake…..much awaited and needed slap👏👏👏. Jhanvi has indeed transferred to Sia, a courageous girl. This episode was comprised of everything; emotion, courage, support, and realization. My tear started rolling down the moment Sia met her family. It was much needed reunion.  Good job CVs……and I love the fact that Jhanvi's mom has left a piece of advice; the divorce to Sia. I was like YAY…..finally, someone got a brain😛 Divorce is must for Jhanvi in order to live her normal life and move on to next step. She can't always run away from the problem so  it's better she faces and fights with it. OMG…what can I say about Raghav. He is an ideal guy ⭐️  He truely is a raghupati Ram😆 I was heartbroken when he was arrested though I know it was coming.  Actually, more than his arrest, I was heartbroken seeing Sia running towards him and screaming out loud helplessly. It was sad yet beautiful. My gut feeling tells me that Sia has started feeling for Raghav 😳

Eagerly waiting for tomorrow's episode. Wanna see Viraj's reaction and action 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

betty123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
RaghaVi stole the show. It was a great epi indeed. Raghav in the temple was a very good symbolism by the cvs. He is so selfless, even when cops were dragging him away, he was worried abt Sia. The pain in their eyes🥺 Hatts off to HarshSri.

I luved the scene wen she slapped V. n dat too coz wen V hurt Raghav. Its a beginning of her love for Raghav
gr8 post SABZ..👍🏼
wat can i say...😍
really astonishing, esp d scene wen RPS walks of 4m d temple wid d exact RAGHUPATI getup nd posture wid d arti ki thaali..😍
omg, hot, cool, divine, epic, dreamy, symbolic,hint,nd everything 4 me was dat scene 2nite.☺️
nd yes ofcourse d burst out of sia 4 him while he was being dragged by d cops...gosh, hurtful.🥺
once again he ended up at risking his life 4 her, u know he cud speak out,but only kept quite 2 save sia's dignity...
i luv RPS,nd i think nw sia luves him too.😳
blue star thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah...Cvs should be praised for showing the scene with jhanvi's mom.

All parents should knw...that wht u might put ur daughter into when without proper background checking...u get ur daughter married with a rich guy as soon as u get such a groom...and that there is nothing wrong with getting a divorce..some parents even advice their daughters to stick to their violent husband no matter wht...for the sake of the society ...  people should learn from this seriously...and learn to guide their children the right way..do wht is best for ur child..

on the other hand i fear...after the slap...viraj is gonna go mad..and torture sia again...i am waiting to see how she handles it...
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The most important scenes were how Sia got to meet her family after such a long time
then the way Raghav turns around in the temple symbolizing him again as Ram in Sia's life
how Sia proudly introduced him to her family, how atlast they r having brains to face the villain
the scene where Sia fights with the cops to free Raghav from their grasp, the way he signaled her to stop crying n be strong and the slap

n let me add, the best advice by Sia's mom, it is the responsibility of parents to be with their daughters even after marriage, she doesn't become 'parai' like they say...

now this is what a ME is supposed to be!
Edited by _dkmystery_ - 11 years ago
betty123 thumbnail
I m glad that her mom gav the most important advice. I want Sia to do it asap.
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: betty123

RaghaVi stole the show. It was a great epi indeed. Raghav in the temple was a very good symbolism by the cvs. He is so selfless, even when cops were dragging him away, he was worried abt Sia. The pain in their eyes🥺 Hatts off to HarshSri.

I luved the scene wen she slapped V. n dat too coz wen V hurt Raghav. Its a beginning of her love for Raghav

Yes, RaghaVi are the ultimate stars of the show 😉 and HarshSri did an amazing job. They were flawless 👏
I knw, Raghav is every girl's dream guy 😳 He is selfless and thinks about others before thinking abt himself. Yes, I felt like that CVs compared Raghav with Ram ⭐️
Edited by romiosugar1 - 11 years ago
i m glad dat d dad tried 2 ask RPS d reason behind his help..😉..
nd more glad dat d dad understood dat RPS was trustworthy 4 his dotty.
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

gr8 post SABZ..👍🏼

wat can i say...😍
really astonishing, esp d scene wen RPS walks of 4m d temple wid d exact RAGHUPATI getup nd posture wid d arti ki thaali..😍
omg, hot, cool, divine, epic, dreamy, symbolic,hint,nd everything 4 me was dat scene 2nite.☺️
nd yes ofcourse d burst out of sia 4 him while he was being dragged by d cops...gosh, hurtful.🥺
once again he ended up at risking his life 4 her, u know he cud speak out,but only kept quite 2 save sia's dignity...
i luv RPS,nd i think nw sia luves him too.😳

Oh thank you dear. I just could not hold my excitement back 😆😆
Yup, very very symbolic episode. Many things happened in tonight's episode and many doors have opened in this single episode. Finally story is moving =)

Raghupati Ram was at his best 😳 and like I already said that Sia is seen attracted towards Raghav jee 😊
betty123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: romiosugar1

Yes, RaghaVi are the ultimate stars of the show 😉 and HarshSri did an amazing job. They were flawless 👏
I knw, Raghav is every girl's dream guy 😳 He is selfish and thinks about others before thinking abt himself. Yes, I felt like that CVs compared Raghav with Ram ⭐️

Selfish😲😆
I kno u mean selfless...he is an angel for Sia. He is Ram for our Sia