Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?
Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

India-Forums

This is what I called "Maha" episode!!

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged

What a powerful episode…….it was indeed a "Maha" episode. Loved every bit of it right from beginning to till the end. The ending part was just icing on a cake…..much awaited and needed slapClapClapClap. Jhanvi has indeed transferred to Sia, a courageous girl. This episode was comprised of everything; emotion, courage, support, and realization. My tear started rolling down the moment Sia met her family. It was much needed reunion.  Good job CVs……and I love the fact that Jhanvi's mom has left a piece of advice; the divorce to Sia. I was like YAY…..finally, someone got a brainTongue Divorce is must for Jhanvi in order to live her normal life and move on to next step. She can't always run away from the problem so  it's better she faces and fights with it. OMG…what can I say about Raghav. He is an ideal guy Star  He truely is a raghupati RamLOL I was heartbroken when he was arrested though I know it was coming.  Actually, more than his arrest, I was heartbroken seeing Sia running towards him and screaming out loud helplessly. It was sad yet beautiful. My gut feeling tells me that Sia has started feeling for Raghav Embarrassed

Eagerly waiting for tomorrow's episode. Wanna see Viraj's reaction and action LOL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123blue starnotinuseNandzLuvprachuryaapril10betty123ElysiaSiddhi_Lubz.TaAnuSoaps1_dkmystery__Bidzie_harshu.sundas

betty123 IF-Rockerz
betty123
betty123

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
RaghaVi stole the show. It was a great epi indeed. Raghav in the temple was a very good symbolism by the cvs. He is so selfless, even when cops were dragging him away, he was worried abt Sia. The pain in their eyesBroken Heart Hatts off to HarshSri.

I luved the scene wen she slapped V. n dat too coz wen V hurt Raghav. Its a beginning of her love for Raghav

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blue starromiosugar1

harshu.sundas IF-Stunnerz
harshu.sundas
harshu.sundas

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
gr8 post SABZ..Thumbs Up
wat can i say...Day Dreaming
really astonishing, esp d scene wen RPS walks of 4m d temple wid d exact RAGHUPATI getup nd posture wid d arti ki thaali..Day Dreaming
omg, hot, cool, divine, epic, dreamy, symbolic,hint,nd everything 4 me was dat scene 2nite.Blushing
nd yes ofcourse d burst out of sia 4 him while he was being dragged by d cops...gosh, hurtful.Broken Heart
once again he ended up at risking his life 4 her, u know he cud speak out,but only kept quite 2 save sia's dignity..Ouch.
i luv RPS,nd i think nw sia luves him too.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romiosugar1

blue star Senior Member
blue star
blue star

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Yeah...Cvs should be praised for showing the scene with jhanvi's mom.

All parents should knw...that wht u might put ur daughter into when without proper background checking...u get ur daughter married with a rich guy as soon as u get such a groom...and that there is nothing wrong with getting a divorce..some parents even advice their daughters to stick to their violent husband no matter wht...for the sake of the society ...  people should learn from this seriously...and learn to guide their children the right way..do wht is best for ur child..

on the other hand i fear...after the slap...viraj is gonna go mad..and torture sia again...i am waiting to see how she handles it...

romiosugar1

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
The most important scenes were how Sia got to meet her family after such a long time
then the way Raghav turns around in the temple symbolizing him again as Ram in Sia's life
how Sia proudly introduced him to her family, how atlast they r having brains to face the villain
the scene where Sia fights with the cops to free Raghav from their grasp, the way he signaled her to stop crying n be strong and the slap

n let me add, the best advice by Sia's mom, it is the responsibility of parents to be with their daughters even after marriage, she doesn't become 'parai' like they say...

now this is what a ME is supposed to be!

Edited by _dkmystery_ - 05 August 2012 at 10:21am

romiosugar1

betty123 IF-Rockerz
betty123
betty123

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
I m glad that her mom gav the most important advice. I want Sia to do it asap.

romiosugar1

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by betty123

RaghaVi stole the show. It was a great epi indeed. Raghav in the temple was a very good symbolism by the cvs. He is so selfless, even when cops were dragging him away, he was worried abt Sia. The pain in their eyesBroken Heart Hatts off to HarshSri.

I luved the scene wen she slapped V. n dat too coz wen V hurt Raghav. Its a beginning of her love for Raghav

Yes, RaghaVi are the ultimate stars of the show Wink and HarshSri did an amazing job. They were flawless Clap
I knw, Raghav is every girl's dream guy Embarrassed He is selfless and thinks about others before thinking abt himself. Yes, I felt like that CVs compared Raghav with Ram Star

Edited by romiosugar1 - 05 August 2012 at 10:33am
harshu.sundas IF-Stunnerz
harshu.sundas
harshu.sundas

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
i m glad dat d dad tried 2 ask RPS d reason behind his help..Wink..
nd more glad dat d dad understood dat RPS was trustworthy 4 his dotty.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blue starprachuryaromiosugar1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index