Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Jagya's role after AnSh marriage? (Page 5)

AdorableAnusha Goldie
AdorableAnusha
AdorableAnusha

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukvilove

as we know jagya is a weak character  he will definately go against shiv . in one  of the episode while playing  with ball he said to gauri that one day when time come he will take revenge from shiv.
After property hungama with Anandi he said i will take revenge from Anandi won't give her divorce ..did he took that revenge ?.LOL...Gauri stopped him ..Gauri plays safe cards she will never let him do something which will land him or her  in deep trouble LOLGauri instantly stopped him there too when he was saying he will take revenge from shiv ..she said why are you wasting your time thinking about it ...so Gauri will never let him do any such thing ..and he is not Heth singh type of person who will get shiv kidnapped , plan his murder ., plan to degrade his character ...he has no power neither a heart which can make him do such things ,,,so he can do nothing instead of breaking his family;s photo ...like i said it will be stupid and messing up their previous four year story if cvs made him do that .Confusedfor his one dialogue they can't ruin  all other things all other dailogues of sumitra , bhairon , badi massi , dadisaa , sunga which show the path of his redemption instead of becoming this sort of negative 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaya-VHina-

AdorableAnusha Goldie
AdorableAnusha
AdorableAnusha

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anaya______

CVs would like to show him as negative for story development & shahsank's acting is good more as villain compare than positive attitude
and they can really ruin all previous four year old  story ?Confused and i am still confused how him being negative will be better for story development Confusedno offence but i wish you guys give some explanation why him being villain is important for story development of AnSh when the actual villain heth singh is also  waiting for revenge on AnSh and he can do a lot what Jagaya con't do ?Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaya-VHina-

Mikey21 Senior Member
Mikey21
Mikey21

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
I think jagya ansh marriage befor ek bar abhi ayega. Kyuki guari plan tha ki divorce ke bad voh use property me se hissa magne bhejegi? 
raaya Newbie
raaya
raaya

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Jagya will be jealoused of Shiv bt he wl not harm him.in fact i thnk he is a little bit realising his mistakes now. i thnk if anyone wants revenge from AnSh it will be Heth Singh as both AnSh are hurdles in his path of getting powerful in Jaitsar.

Go to top