Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Jagya's role after AnSh marriage? (Page 3)

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
I agree the current montage is confusing.We only know that Jagya is not going anywhere.I don't think they should do away with his character.It is a too prominent a character to be done away with.

Post divorce Gauri has lost her sting.She cant do much damage to Anandi.Once J gets to see Gauri's real face he will leave her.Her significance in the story is lost.She is of no consequence in Anandi's life.At most she can only be a minor irritant.

Jagya is a different matter altogether. Their relationship as husband and wife may have ended.But they have another relationship which was much stronger than their marriage that is friendship.
Even in that Bhaboot incidence it came across.He told Anandi the entire thing and expected her to help him with this.

This is how I think it is going to be. Jagya will come back to Jaitser and expect Anandi to help him rebuild his life mending bridges with his parents.And this will eat into Shiv and Anadi's relationship because of Anandi's preoccupation with Jagya.

But a story needs a negative character which is strong.In the absence of Gauri it needs another strong character in the story has to turn negative and that can only be Jagya.

But turning Jagya into a complete negative character is very difficult.So they can only show Anandi and Jagya has friends turned into foes.Jagya wanting to ruin Anandi's life because he thinks his life is ruined because of her and her not helping him with rebuilding of his life.

So I think there is a scope for Jagya to turn negative because of his hatred for Anandi. 

But I dont want it that way.I want Jagya  to come back to Jaitser along with an insane Gauri work hard to earn his parents trust and spend time tending to a mentally ill Gauri.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JuhiRAnjanaYYZSunna_Deewani

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
@Mahi12 

Read ur long post. I love reading long posts, though cannot write one myselfLOL

I agree Jagya was never shown as completely bad. Even now he did feel bad for Bhago's death. For him Gauri's bhabhuti idea was only an excuse / reason by which he can reach bilariya to lend support to Anandi at a situation like this, i thinkConfused.  

Also he is more interested in his family. He may not trouble anandi, hopefully. But CVs kuch bhi kar sakthe haiOuch. I don't understand how they will balance between Anandi's side of story and Jagya's without turning Jagya negativeConfused

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

I agree the current montage is confusing.We only know that Jagya is not going anywhere.I don't think they should do away with his character.It is a too prominent a character to be done away with.

Post divorce Gauri has lost her sting.She cant do much damage to Anandi.Once J gets to see Gauri's real face he will leave her.Her significance in the story is lost.She is of no consequence in Anandi's life.At most she can only be a minor irritant.

Jagya is a different matter altogether. Their relationship as husband and wife may have ended.But they have another relationship which was much stronger than their marriage that is friendship.
Even in that Bhaboot incidence it came across.He told Anandi the entire thing and expected her to help him with this.

This is how I think it is going to be. Jagya will come back to Jaitser and expect Anandi to help him rebuild his life mending bridges with his parents.And this will eat into Shiv and Anadi's relationship because of Anandi's preoccupation with Jagya.

But a story needs a negative character which is strong.In the absence of Gauri it needs another strong character in the story has to turn negative and that can only be Jagya.

But turning Jagya into a complete negative character is very difficult.So they can only show Anandi and Jagya has friends turned into foes.Jagya wanting to ruin Anandi's life because he thinks his life is ruined because of her and her not helping him with rebuilding of his life.

So I think there is a scope for Jagya to turn negative because of his hatred for Anandi. 

But I dont want it that way.I want Jagya  to come back to Jaitser along with an insane Gauri work hard to earn his parents trust and spend time tending to a mentally ill Gauri.

@Bold -  I think this kind of track is possible. But that will affect AnSH relationshipConfused and possibly Anandi ko gaaliyan milengeLOL

Mentally ill gauriLOL? Seeing her behaviour these days, its possible. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aparnauma

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
He will deffo creat prob for AnSh...but he is not a bad person!...really...baaki bachha kya hai prove karne ko..what goodness is left in him..yeah he is taken aback for lil hearing bhago's death..so what..next he was back to jadu tona...its not compltely gauri's fault...jag is not a kid that he cant understand anything...
When u r thristy a person gave one glass of water..next moment..he is abt to stab u on the chest...what is there in him that it can be said..he is not a bad person..

Abt his character progress..it was not a shocking thing for me..before going to mumbai...singhs used to guide him..so he never stoop to low..now he doesnt have the right guide and his big fat ego of no use which is at its peak...so he is stoop low day by day...

chitra11the_Rijavivakirk

Piyuu_SRK IF-Rockerz
Piyuu_SRK
Piyuu_SRK

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Yeah. I too want jagiya to learn about gauri's chaaloo panti but i dont want him to be back in jaitsar. Im sure gawari will convince him one more time and will dungofy his mind saying that what he expect from his parents, they have broken all ties with him, she will give lame excuses like i did everything only for you, only to have you coz i love you a lot and i wanted to show you that those people whom you call your parents, dont loves you and they chose Anandi over you..cant you see that they left you ? But i was with you everytime and all that shit !! And Jagiya being a true yeda will come in gawari coochi coochi talks, or maybe first will become bewda for a day or two and than will be back in gawari's lap wagging his tail and dangling his tongue out !! And vaise i dont think he will have guts to go back to his family.

I want it to happen in another way. After knowing about Gawari's deceit, he should maintain a distance from her and be cold. Ofcourse he cant break his relationship with her but can do what she used to do with her i.e. continuous nagging and taunting and he will have a right to nagg her only when he is something ! A woman can never respect a man who is nothing ! He should study hard, clear his MS and get a far better job in a far better hospital than gauri. He should show her that he is not a vella and lazy ! Then only he can show her, the place she deserve. After becoming successfull he is free to do anything. Gawari ko chorhe ya pakde ya kuch bhi ! Amongst all this he will realise his mistake and will try to contact his family. Even i want him to go back to jaitsar for repenting what he did but only after he has become successfull and also after AnSh have fallen in love and have confessed their love to each other coz if jagiya went jaitser before the love blossoming between AnSh, that can create a huge problem. He have a revenge streak for Shiv, he cant do any harm to him physically but mentally he can coz he was Anandi's ex-beend and no one can ignore that. Anandi will be vulnerable before falling in love with Shiv, soft and easy target. But after falling in love with Shivu she will be clear that they both love each other and there is no way out or back and no one can come between them. Tab ak trust bhi ban chuka hoga dono me so they will be strong enough to bear jagiya's mischieves.

Moreover, i dont think CV's are going to let Gawari go so easily. She is a very strong character and she will remain negative. She will try to have Jagiya back. She will think that all this is happening because of Anandi and will decide to have a revenge like if mine relation is broken i'll break yours too and will try to poke in Shiv's family through various means. I found her similar to Tapasya's character in Uttaran. Everytime blaming others for her mistakes and that too confidently !

For bearing 2-2 villians at a same time plus some idiots like heth singh; AnSh have to build a long term, never ending love and trust. Only after that they can overvome these difficulties. I just dont want them to get lost in misunderstandings and confusion and that can inly happen if they fall truly in love with each other which every AnShian hopes to happen soon !!

Embarrassed

the_RijAbhiAniavivakirk

avivakirk IF-Sizzlerz
avivakirk
avivakirk

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Jagya's moods are difficult to fathom...Just when u think he's is changing he does a volteface and voila ..the grey shades emerge.Think he's going to be jealous because he would hate to see Anandi with another man...The idea that the caged bird  in his custody is going to escape would not go well with him.Expecting negative shades from him.

AbhiAniJuhiRPiyuu_SRK

chitra11 Senior Member
chitra11
chitra11

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Jagya's looks in montage deffo giving the sign of him turning negative and revengeful towards Ansh speically for shiv.
He will deffo create problem\misunderstanding between Ansh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JuhiR

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

Actually more than  Jagya Heth Singh can be perfect villian for AnSh 'if AnSh story needs a negative part or obstacles  to fall in love the only man who can create it well is Heth Singh ..a person who wants revenge on both Anandi and Shiv .also on Singh family ..he is the person who can go  to any limit to down Anandi's character , down shiv's character , down Singh family , fuel Shiv's family .fuel villagers ..a complete negative character for so long  a rutheless person , cruel ..a person who can go to any limits for his revenge  and in his planning and plotting  he doesn't leave his own son ..a fully prepared villian for AnSh... who just disappeared after threatening Shiv'so he will come back ' he hasn't  been punished yet...really Jagaya cannot do what Heth Singh can do 'and neither having Heth Singh villian in AnSh's lives will turn story of BV upside down or destroy it 'Jagaya is the  male lead protagonist ..the story started of with Anandi and then it got a male lead too it became Anandi Jagdish story ..now they both are not tied in marriage relation but two parallel poles  not together but their both's  story is going on ..both are having villians in their lives Anandi can have Heth Singh ..Jagaya has Gauri and her mother whose real faces he needs to see and come back to people who really love him ..his family ..he needs to see who really loves him  and who not ..so why turning all story upside down and kill Jagaya's character in making him villian which like I mentioned in my previous post what he can do ?he can;t do anything ... he is not the one who can plan anyone's kidnapping , down anyone's character , plan anyone;s murder'.but this all Heth Singh can do ..so Heth Singh will be an ideal villain for AnSh and story will be sensible instead of becoming crap 

Edited by mahi12 - 06 August 2012 at 2:18pm

Jaya-VAbhiAniAnjanaYYZ

Go to top