Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Jagya's role after AnSh marriage? (Page 2)

Hina- IF-Rockerz
Hina-
Hina-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
@mahi...your post may be long but really loved reading every word of it ..Thumbs Up i agree with you completely ..cvs have never made Jagaya a complete villian neither they can ruin their all previous story to make him villain in futureConfused ...they have shown him pendulum swinging here and there but never a heartless monster ..he has a heart and mostly our villains are cold blooded  and Jagaya has never been the one ..his character started of as good even after leap he was a good boy then turned bad then pendulum swinging here and there but never complete bad cvs have shown him doing many good works in between without any selfish mean involved .and i don't think Jagaya is such a side character now that he has no existence  without creating problems for AnSh Confused his character has been parallel to Anandi ..his story is going from a child then leap to  now even there are many episodes where his life is going on even without mention of Anandi and Shiv in his story so it can go on in future ...so instead of him turning negative chances are more of his redemption because of Singh family ..really what moral lesson cvs will convey with turning Jagaya into villain ..this show gives a moral lesson with it ..it  claims itself to be changing thinking of people so what thinking they will change of people by turning Jagaya into complete negative ..Confusedhe should be realizing his mistakes through his punishment instead of becoming complete bad ..that doesn't make any sense ..and Jagaya's redemption track will be more trps gainer track than him becoming a villain. in my view ..

Edited by hina13 - 05 August 2012 at 2:05pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

moonriverJaya-Vmahi12aparnaumaAnjanaYYZSunna_Deewani

Tuttifrutti Goldie
Tuttifrutti
Tuttifrutti

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
I agree with you..yes..he is swingning ...I think he will realise...he will be dissociated from Gauri...will live his own life...may even open a temple by name of "Anandi Temple"...devoting his whole time in that temple ..may be preaching and repenting at the same time...

I am sure he will be shown an excellent human being at the end but Anadi will be never in her reach...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12Sunna_Deewani

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Mahi - itna short post likhi tuLOLLOL

I do, however, mostly agree with you.  Jugat is not going anywhere nor do I want him to.  He made his bed now he has to lie in it and redeem himself eventually.  Because as Anandi said - he too is victim of bal vivah.  But, right now there is khot in his niyaat and he is doing paap under Gauri's selfish influence.  But, I like you hope he sees Gauri's true face soon.  Then reflect and redeem himself...but, I don't want him to truly leave Gauri.  No new ladki for him... he needs to redeem himself and show Gauri the true path as well.  
Hain naa Choti si LOL'coming to bold part Anje  I will love to see both Jagaya and Gauri realizing and repneting their mistakes but one thing I am fully on that their relation should break up forever on every cost 'I don't find a single reason why this relation should be on  even after they realized their mistakes ? why it should be given true love or true relation tag ?'.the relation whose base was cheating someone and breaking hearts of so many people ..a relation which was illegal why it should be encouraged ? it was also a child marriage ..Gauri's parents never actually accepted this Jagaya Gauri marriage was nullified from childhood that's why Gauri's mom said to them when they both wanted to marry  you both are already married ..Gauri on contrary is thinking it was injustice done to her she wasn't let to be married to Jagaya in childhood 'so why their this wish should be granted?why should that wrong work of dadisaa at that time should be given right work tag ?so that everyone will do it 'secondly how this relation was made ..cheating  someone breaking hearts of many ..how Gauri and her mom behaved and are behaving ..seeing that why their wishes should be encouraged that whatever they are saying or doing is right by letting this Jagaya Gauri  relation forever .Confused.temproray break up then everyone realizing their mistakes and back together forever ..really then everyone will do same whatever Jagaya Gauri and her parents did and then say sorry  but yes our relation is foreverConfused 'its totally nonsense ..a show that claims to give moral lesson to people at least this thing cannot expected from this show ..a show like uttaran which is complete moral less and spreading negaitivity in people broke a relation based on cheat  so this is balika vadhu  which claims to give a moral with it ..what can be worst moral than this giving an illegal relation true love and relation tag '.if a noble woman like Anandi had to lose her love forever ..the man she loved for so long then why should be a woman like Gauri be given a chance to live with her love  ..what kind of sense that will be ? I don't think it should happen on any cost ..that will be worst thing to see and total nonsense ..so I will prefer if cvs show break up  Jagaya Gauri relation forever , make them realize their mistakes and move ahead in their live better alone if not with anyone else but  not certainly not with each other ..a lesson to everyone such relation don't exist  which are made on breaking hearts of others like Jagaya Gauri did'

Edited by mahi12 - 06 August 2012 at 1:33pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaya-VAbhiAniHina-Sunna_Deewani

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhach

I agree with you..yes..he is swingning ...I think he will realise...he will be dissociated from Gauri...will live his own life...may even open a temple by name of "Anandi Temple"...devoting his whole time in that temple ..may be preaching and repenting at the same time...

I am sure he will be shown an excellent human being at the end but Anadi will be never in her reach...
temple ki zaroorat nahi LOL...he can ask forgiveness from Anandi ..i am sure Anandi will forgive him from her heart..infact she had its like he messed up with this bhabutti thing Angry Anandi wasn't holding any grudge against him but now she is surely very much hurted but still seeing Anandi and her bond with him from childhood he only needs to ask forgiveness from her truely and she will forgive him and will be his best friend in future yes he can't have her back as his wife now but can have her as his childhood best friend  ...he also needs to say sorry to his family and the family really loves him the family who haven't disowned him after seeing his so many wrong works they wont reject him in his bad time will be his support but its like he needs to win their trust back which he has broken big time ..once he sees his mistakes and properly realizes them repents for them he will be an excellent human being ...he can lead his life as a good doctor helping others ..being support of his family ..so far his life has been too much dependant on his family he should realize his responsibilities and be their support .in their old age 

Edited by mahi12 - 06 August 2012 at 1:34pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaya-VAbhiAniHina-aparnaumaAnjanaYYZSunna_Deewani

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Mahi - I don't want JaGa marriage to be "sacha pyaar"... by the time they return to it...I want it to be compromise for both...basically something neither is happy with.   Their marriage should be 2 lonely people co-existing - no children - emptiness where all they ve is career of helping others

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 05 August 2012 at 5:03pm

Shaista33aparnauma

JuhiR Goldie
JuhiR
JuhiR

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Jagiya an Gauri are essential characters of this show.  Without them there will be no variety and spice in the show.  I think for now Jagiya will stay negative, act against AnSh, and very much against Shiv.  But he is not a bad person in heart, only chose the wrong path in life due to his immaturity; people do make mistakes in life and he is one of them; but at the end I am sure CVs will show his redemption.  he will realize his mistake, and Gauri will most probably accept her mistake too and confess her wrongdoings.  Of course CVs should not separate JaGa; they should realize their mistakes and atone for it together.  Then Singh parivaar will accept them, and AnSh will have a positive role in that.  This is how the story will unfold in my opinion.

But at present we should gear up for more negativity from Jagiya and Gauri; this is necessary to create some thrills and twists in the show.  Both of them are great actors (Shashank and Anjum), and they are very much part and parcel of this show.  What is the excitement in AnSh marriage if there is no obstacle in it?  Plus, as far as I know, Hindu weddings do not take place in Aug-Oct.  So AnSh will realistically get married in November.  The next three months will see more drama and obstacles from Jagiya, and Shiv's family.

Heart BV!

Sunna_Deewaniaparnauma

Sahan Senior Member
Sahan
Sahan

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
main nahi chahti ki jagya nagative bane . nagative banne ke liye ek gouri maata kaafi hai. mein chahti hoon ki jagya ko apni bhool samjh mein aaye aur achche insaan banne ki koshish karein.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunna_Deewani

HI30 Newbie
HI30
HI30

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
I agree wd u totally. jagya is not a bad person. he is jst arrogant. even after his relationship wd gauri he helped anandi selflessly. they are showing dat a wrong lifepartner (gauri) can destroy u. i thnk dat very soon jagya wl realize his mistakes and wl cm back to jaitsar to wrk in his rural hospital and wl ask 4 forgivness 4m his family. atleast he and anandi shld remain as frnds. After all badi masiji told bhairon that 1 day his son wl cm back to be gud person bcoz of the moral values he gave 2 him.

Edited by HI30 - 05 August 2012 at 7:55pm

JuhiRSunna_Deewani

Go to top