Balika Vadhu

Jagya's role after AnSh marriage? - Page 3

Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yeah. I too want jagiya to learn about gauri's chaaloo panti but i dont want him to be back in jaitsar. Im sure gawari will convince him one more time and will dungofy his mind saying that what he expect from his parents, they have broken all ties with him, she will give lame excuses like i did everything only for you, only to have you coz i love you a lot and i wanted to show you that those people whom you call your parents, dont loves you and they chose Anandi over you..cant you see that they left you ? But i was with you everytime and all that shit !! And Jagiya being a true yeda will come in gawari coochi coochi talks, or maybe first will become bewda for a day or two and than will be back in gawari's lap wagging his tail and dangling his tongue out !! And vaise i dont think he will have guts to go back to his family.

I want it to happen in another way. After knowing about Gawari's deceit, he should maintain a distance from her and be cold. Ofcourse he cant break his relationship with her but can do what she used to do with her i.e. continuous nagging and taunting and he will have a right to nagg her only when he is something ! A woman can never respect a man who is nothing ! He should study hard, clear his MS and get a far better job in a far better hospital than gauri. He should show her that he is not a vella and lazy ! Then only he can show her, the place she deserve. After becoming successfull he is free to do anything. Gawari ko chorhe ya pakde ya kuch bhi ! Amongst all this he will realise his mistake and will try to contact his family. Even i want him to go back to jaitsar for repenting what he did but only after he has become successfull and also after AnSh have fallen in love and have confessed their love to each other coz if jagiya went jaitser before the love blossoming between AnSh, that can create a huge problem. He have a revenge streak for Shiv, he cant do any harm to him physically but mentally he can coz he was Anandi's ex-beend and no one can ignore that. Anandi will be vulnerable before falling in love with Shiv, soft and easy target. But after falling in love with Shivu she will be clear that they both love each other and there is no way out or back and no one can come between them. Tab ak trust bhi ban chuka hoga dono me so they will be strong enough to bear jagiya's mischieves.

Moreover, i dont think CV's are going to let Gawari go so easily. She is a very strong character and she will remain negative. She will try to have Jagiya back. She will think that all this is happening because of Anandi and will decide to have a revenge like if mine relation is broken i'll break yours too and will try to poke in Shiv's family through various means. I found her similar to Tapasya's character in Uttaran. Everytime blaming others for her mistakes and that too confidently !

For bearing 2-2 villians at a same time plus some idiots like heth singh; AnSh have to build a long term, never ending love and trust. Only after that they can overvome these difficulties. I just dont want them to get lost in misunderstandings and confusion and that can inly happen if they fall truly in love with each other which every AnShian hopes to happen soon !!

😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Jagya's moods are difficult to fathom...Just when u think he's is changing he does a volteface and voila ..the grey shades emerge.Think he's going to be jealous because he would hate to see Anandi with another man...The idea that the caged bird  in his custody is going to escape would not go well with him.Expecting negative shades from him.
chitra11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jagya's looks in montage deffo giving the sign of him turning negative and revengeful towards Ansh speically for shiv.
He will deffo create problem\misunderstanding between Ansh
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Actually more than  Jagya Heth Singh can be perfect villian for AnSh 'if AnSh story needs a negative part or obstacles  to fall in love the only man who can create it well is Heth Singh ..a person who wants revenge on both Anandi and Shiv .also on Singh family ..he is the person who can go  to any limit to down Anandi's character , down shiv's character , down Singh family , fuel Shiv's family .fuel villagers ..a complete negative character for so long  a rutheless person , cruel ..a person who can go to any limits for his revenge  and in his planning and plotting  he doesn't leave his own son ..a fully prepared villian for AnSh... who just disappeared after threatening Shiv'so he will come back ' he hasn't  been punished yet...really Jagaya cannot do what Heth Singh can do 'and neither having Heth Singh villian in AnSh's lives will turn story of BV upside down or destroy it 'Jagaya is the  male lead protagonist ..the story started of with Anandi and then it got a male lead too it became Anandi Jagdish story ..now they both are not tied in marriage relation but two parallel poles  not together but their both's  story is going on ..both are having villians in their lives Anandi can have Heth Singh ..Jagaya has Gauri and her mother whose real faces he needs to see and come back to people who really love him ..his family ..he needs to see who really loves him  and who not ..so why turning all story upside down and kill Jagaya's character in making him villian which like I mentioned in my previous post what he can do ?he can;t do anything ... he is not the one who can plan anyone's kidnapping , down anyone's character , plan anyone;s murder'.but this all Heth Singh can do ..so Heth Singh will be an ideal villain for AnSh and story will be sensible instead of becoming crap 

Edited by mahi12 - 11 years ago
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chitra11

Jagya's looks in montage deffo giving the sign of him turning negative and revengeful towards Ansh speically for shiv.
He will deffo create problem\misunderstanding between Ansh

have you seen any villain on any show's montage with a bent down head and eyes  and then lifting his head and eyes  up 😆people having  revengeful looks and showing sign of negativity  give stern look  or evil smile they don't have bent down head and  eyes down ..which are  signs of shame and guilt and then lifting them up giving depressed look... don't know about cvs change their future montage but the present montage with Jagaya having his head bent down then lifting it up so his eyes first down and then lifts them up ( watch it carefully next time you will see it ) doesnt show him giving revengeful looks both Anandi and shiv are looking striaght while Jagaya has first his head bent  down eyes down then lift them up  😆 which shows banner have  a person on revenge track with a bent down head and eyes ?
jolenole thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think Jagat will turn negative😈and he will try to make some problems in AnSh marriage...But i hope he will come back to haveli when Anandi falls in love with Shiv and than nobody cannot break them😍...And if he comes back before Anandi falls in love with Shiv and if he tries to break them, Anandi would never accept him and she would not hurt Shiv😃 like Jagat😡 hurted her!!!
lavanyakutty thumbnail
yes. jagat will turn into negative after ansh marriage. 

Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@gomatidj...
i think the fight for property will be jagya's next agenda. He wont be able to digest the fact that Anandi has moved on in life. He will have lot of grudge against Shiv and I think it will continue for a long time...

I also think now Jagya will claim his share of the property...on Gauri's instigation of course...He will also definitely not like Anandi's remarriage... and that also to  person of Shiv's caliber...his jealousy and ego will definitely make him do things that are not straight...Just hope the track is handled well by the Cvs..
raaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yup. he is not negative bt a confused person. he thnks straight bt because of gauri's influence he does bad thngs. i thnk he shld cm back 2 his family 2 be a good son and a good doctor. bcoz after anandi's mrg they wl b lonely. trng him into a complete negative person means that his family hd never taught him rght values. he had good moral values( except the fact falling 4 a grl othr than his wife), and his good side shld take over his bad side. he shld make gauri realise dat his family is imp 4 him and she shld respect his feelings and respect 2 wards hs family and anandi. else she wl have no place in his life. after all badi masiji told that he wl retrn back bcoz he still has sanskars gvn by his family. Edited by raaya - 11 years ago
AdorableAnusha thumbnail
I am really confused how cvs can turn Jagaya into negative .?.this is Balika vadhu a show against Bal vivah not any Ekta love triangle show that now they will turn Jagaya into negative to create problems for Anandi and Shiv'that makes no sense according to story ..This story started on a young Anandi then it got a male lead too Jagaya ..Both Jagaya and Anandi's Bal vivah  ..later the show focused on how much complexites young Anandi faced in her sasra ..how realAtion of these two children developed ..both characters became very popular in public..then show took a leap Jagaya and Anandi were adults now ..Jagaya was highly sweet and nice  again both characters were very popular ..then cvs thought they need to show more problems of child marriage ..and also to make people like Dadisaa realize of her zillion .mistakes they made Jagaya betray Anandi for another girl ..whatever Jagaya did  or is doing is  fruit of numerous mistakes of dadisaa 'through that she started realzing her mistakes ..cvs on contrary never shown Jagaya as complete negative sort of guy but have shown him doing many good works in between ...and cvs have created many situations where they have given direct hints of his redeeming  and coming back to his family ..they can't throw that all in dustbin ..and personally I think how far cvs could take Jagaya in his wrong works  they had taken him ..now there is no need to push him down further 'its time for him to see Gauri's real face , realize his mistakes , repent for them by coming back to his family and winning their trust back ..that will be proper and interesting track to see 'whatever Jagaya did  was a punishment for adults in Balika vadhu to undertsand how much mistakes they did especially dadisaa but now since she is redeemed so she should be rewarded for her right works  by her grandson returning to her whom her heart still cry for '.so this turning Jagaya into negative plotting revenge on shiv creating problems for AnSh is a complete nonsense story and will be making a mess of previous  four year story of the serial 'this jealousy planning plotting thing we have already been shown in serial in case of Teepri Bhairon Sumitra ..where teepri was after Sumitra ..Bhaiorn is only hers  ..then we saw Anandi Jagaya Gauri 'where Gauri is  always after Anandi ..jealous , insecure from Anandi always trying to point fingers on Anandi's character , now  one more ??????????no thanks  ..people like me who are watching BV from day one will enjoy the other track which looks sensible of Jagaya seeing  Gauri's true face and then coming back to his family after realizing his mistakes ..trying to win their trust back making them proud of himself 'that will be an interesting and sensible track according to story of Balika Vadhu'the show against Bal vivah ..this child marriage injustice was done to jagaya too infact at childhood he was married  twice and at one time he was  crying he doesn't want to get married ..cvs made him do wrong works as adult but at least they can show him redeemed so some justice could be  done to child groom too'when people like dadisaa , mahveer singh , madan singh can be shown redeemed why not Jagaya? ..and he is very less than them 'every person has been shown in a better form after going through some tough time 'every character got better so should be  Jagaya .even Gauri will too learn something  SHE too will change her character through her punishment ..its another  thing cvs can't show her marriage successful  with Jagaya because as much as child marriage is wrong so  are illegal relations   they can't be promoted either ..if cvs can't show Jagaya redeeming  and retuning back to Anandi because it will be proving Bal VivAH right so they can't even show Jagaya Gauri redeeming and carry on their relation because it will be equal of proving whatever they did was right'illegal relation right' no way cvs can't do this and until and unless Jagaya and Gauri  are together they will never learn anything all their work will seem right to them  and in future if their reunion is shown then again their all previous work will seem right the way the made their relation ..their relation as right'no way 'so Jagaya Gauri has to break up on very cost '.both shoud redeem and realize their mistakes..learn a lesson from it  ..change their attitude and move on in their lives separately'. .but ..please cvs now no more wrong wokrs from Jagaya 'There are plenty of mistakes from him he needs to realize and repent for them don't over burden him  by doing more wrong works.then in one day you make him realIze his mistakes and done ...no way '..it will be interesting to see how he realizes his previous mistakes , repent for them and wins his family's trust back 'that should take some time ' people like me who are watching Balika vadhu from day one please we want to see the good Jagaya back ..no villain shillan ..please..for the sake of singhs you need to redeem him ...this revenge track for Shiv is complete nonsense cvs and will be messing your previous story
Edited by lilly2 - 11 years ago