Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
I don't understand what will be Jagya's role after Shiv-Anandi's Marriage, which appears it will happen soon. Will he turn negative completely & revenge OR maybe feel sorry and repent? I'm not able to guess from the recently changed banner. Maybe we will get an indication after the few episodes. 

Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 05 August 2012 at 8:26pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

suhani77AbhiAniMehek25tv_princessSilentsoulVasusenaRadheya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jagya's role after AnSh marriage?" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Malika

IF-Sizzlerz

Malika

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
I think he will turn negative and might create some serious problems for AnSh.Bcoz if that doesnt happen the role of GaGa couple and Singhs will be diminished a lot and cvs cant afford that bcoz these ppl have carried the show on their shoulders since years and cvs cant ignore their characters like this.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JuhiRockzaparnaumaSunna_Deewani

milindrose

IF-Sizzlerz

milindrose

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
yeah he will be negative and singh family will accept this pig man 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunna_Deewani

tv_princess

IF-Sizzlerz

tv_princess

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
He will create probs for AnSh thus giving discrimination bw gud n bad...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunna_Deewani

gomatidj

Groupbie

gomatidj

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
i think the fight for property will be jagya's next agenda. He wont be able to digest the fact that Anandi has moved on in life. He will have lot of grudge against Shiv and I think it will continue for a long time.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine244Shaista33duggu22AnjanaYYZvrinda9183JuhiRockzAbhiAniaparnaumaMalikaSunna_Deewani

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
I would simply have loved if JaGa were just removed clear from the show .N Gauri is negativity enough for the show, along with her disgusting parents. Do we need More ??!! Confused 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gun_kShaista33SahanAnjanaYYZAbhiAni

mahi12

Coolbie

mahi12

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

Show's banner doesn't show him having evil or revengeful look but pained and depressed someone who is very gulity 'I can only see that from his expressions there '.coming to his character ..see cvs have made Jagaya's story like this he can have his own story and importance in show without being married to Anandi .or creating problems for her ..he has his own stand point own story and which can run till the show is on 'he is the main male protagonist of show ..shiv can be his parellel lead but cannot replace him completely'...so cvs cannot remove  Jagaya's character neither they can make their  protagoinst a complete antagonist ..he has never been  a complete antagonist...can you say seeing his character he is antagonistConfusedrest its up to cvs how they manage his story ..personally I think that will be extremely stupid  and doing crap of their story if they turned Jagaya into complete  negative when they never shown him complete negative before 'and seeing his story and the suspense of Gauri's works hidden to him  I don't think they have plans  to make him negative but its like Gauri who is giving him wrong ideas .and all that story is not progessing in the way Gauri needs to see his real face but it opposite its he who needs to see her real face .. the challenge betweeen Sumitra and Gauri 'all  what badi massi said she knew he will back to his family to heal their wounds , his recent dream of him being in  haveli  all these are hints from cvs he 'll back to his family ..his care and concern for his family despite facing so much rejection and insult from his family haven't died yet so I don't think it will die in future either  so analysing from present story line of cvs what future track for him should be see Gauri's true colors , Jagaya Gauri break up , him realzing his mistakes , the depression saga (of course he'll be depressed and extremely sorry for his previous actions  remembering his mistakes one by one ) going to his family ,winning their forgiveness and  trust back 'repenting his mistakes once his family  forgave him only then his life will take a good turn presently if you see even his good works are not paying  him off which will only give him benefit when he will realize his mistakes ...cvs must have ended jagaya Anandi's  marriage relation but I think perhaps they will never end  their childhood friendship .. their paths can crosss again because of Singh family so they will have to face each other 'so I think they will keep their friendship '..this all seeing cvs turtle speed is 1000 more episodes story ..i can only see this track for him seeing current story ..or who knows in future the cupid in Dadisaa getting out of controls again she might start his remarriage plans.LOL.but that's later story not right now's

This Jagaya  turning into negative 'I really am banging my head a lot how can cvs make him negativeConfused 'when he has never been shown as a complete inhumane person but always a person who has a heart .and have shown him doing many good works too if he has done anything bad .which has always been an indication he will realize his mistakes one day ..can they really ruin that all to make him complete negative  Confusedwhat he can do to disrupt AnSh marriage  and create problems for AnSh...'him being in Mumbai right now them in Jaitser what Jagaya can do from Mumbai?Confused 'seeing Anandi's reaction to him now can he think he can fuel Anandi or Singh's against shiv ?..will they listen to him ?..his family are getting Anandi remarried to a person who send their son to jail ..Anandi is marrying the same person knowing everything 'Shiv is marrying Anandi he knows Jagaya is her ex husband so he can't fuel both of them against each other he must know thisConfused 'or he can't fuel his  family against shiv  he knows they don't listen to him..he hesitates so much to come in front of his family like now he clearly refused to gauri he won't go to Bilaria his family will be there  .Shiv's family he doesn't know about them '.if he returns to his  family that he can only return after realzing his mistakes truly and then he won't do any wrong to create problems for AnSh its not like they all are going to live together in same house so Jagaya can start his kitchen poliics against shivLOL..so really what he can do to create problems for AnSh?Confused ..and  that will be stupid  from cvs too when they at one point have shown Jagaya wishing Anandi to get all that she lost back her life and after that not one time  they have shown him having evil look or thinking Anandi  I know you will be crying for me ...'no ..so why he will have issues with Anandi's marriage and if see in his dream too he called names of all his family members  checked their rooms but not Anandi ..so he doesn't consider  her someone who is his ..yes little sadness can be there ..might be shocked but this thing no Anandi can't be anyone else's but mine I really don't think that he can think ..seeing his story now  the issues he will have will not be why Anandi's is marrying ..she is mine  no .. but marrying whom ?that will be his issue .Shiv ..he hates Shiv  he'll be thinking .how  Anandi can marry my enemy ? my family is pampering Shiv .given mine place to him in my house despite knowing what he has done with me ? silly him doesn't know Singh family hasn't given his place to Shiv no one can take his place in their hearts  but he doesn't know it  .he 'll be super angry and  like I said previously despite being angry what he can do ? whats in his hands?  instead of breaking his family's photo once again and hating them and Gauri will she  ever let him create problems in AnSh's marriage ?never  because she wants Anandi to be out of their lives completely so Jagaya can only be hers and after AnSh marriage what he can do to break them ? so cvs will be making a lot stupid  and senseless story going complete  oppoiste of ther previous story to make Jagaya complete negative and villian in AnSh's lives ..Stern Smile making Jagaya negative  will be no right for Singhs either since they all have been punished for their sins especially Dadisaa  in form of  her dear grandson breaking her  trust now when they have come on right path so why they should get this punishment of losing their son forever .their all wishes having their son back going in drain that wil be so wrong and stupid track  and if people like Dadisaa and mahveer singh can be redeemed so why not Jagaya who is very much less than them what they were before '.so I really don't think it can happen cvs  can turn Jagaya into villian to run AnSh's story it will be killing their entire previous story and become a complete senseless story ..can they really do it ? they will be extremely foolish and destroying their story if they did that'..Jagaya says a lot about revenge but really what revenge he has taken till now?so I don't think he'll be able to take that in future either ..rest cvs knows what they are cooking but I hope nothing stupid  which destroys the essence of their story and make it a stupid show

O myShocked I cannot stop myself when I start writing my thoughts LOL I hope anyone read my such a long postROFL

Edited by mahi12 - 06 August 2012 at 1:30pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

TheM5393NiVu-mjht1avyarimaSahanJaya-VAnjanaYYZAbhiAniMissesha9staroneserialsHina-0-SD-0Piyuu_SRKaparnaumaSunna_Deewani

AnjanaYYZ

Coolbie

AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Mahi - itna short post likhi tuLOLLOL

I do, however, mostly agree with you.  Jugat is not going anywhere nor do I want him to.  He made his bed now he has to lie in it and redeem himself eventually.  Because as Anandi said - he too is victim of bal vivah.  But, right now there is khot in his niyaat and he is doing paap under Gauri's selfish influence.  But, I like you hope he sees Gauri's true face soon.  Then reflect and redeem himself...but, I don't want him to truly leave Gauri.  No new ladki for him... he needs to redeem himself and show Gauri the true path as well.  

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaista33AbhiAnimocking_birdJuhiRockzarorasurbhiMisseshaPiyuu_SRKaparnaumaSunna_Deewani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top