India-Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara
Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

What do you guys think of PaYa?

Amara786 Senior Member
Amara786
Amara786

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Guys are you sure it's confirmed that their name will be PaYa cos I prefer AdHuri :)
Also cos Paya means a type of Lamb/Meat in my Language

Edited by Amara786 - 05 August 2012 at 9:07pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

starfire15789payalibmlonelyshadow

bisma_4eva! Senior Member
bisma_4eva!
bisma_4eva!

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Lol I know what you mean but adhduri might make people think their Jodi is adhuri or sometime lol. But I see what you mean.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starfire15789payalibm

*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
NOTE*Edited*- hey dear yes We are sure as PaYa won by 48 votes and Adhuri got only 35.

Edited by DevvivekAshNI - 05 August 2012 at 11:03pm

payalibmPrincess_123

Aloof. IF-Stunnerz
Aloof.
Aloof.

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

NOTE- hey dear
Do Not Try to Bash here by Compairing Name's meanings and yes We are sure as PaYa won by 48 votes and Adhuri got only 35 so, if u dont like PaYa just don't Bash it! And follow IF RULES and dont make these meaningless Posts here,just dont come here if u dnt like Show or Jodi or else! Topic Reported. Regards dev

Hey dev the member didnt said anything which can be considered as bashing...He/She just said what it means in her languageEmbarrassed And how u judged that he/she didnt liked the jodi or show...

The voting thread is pages back and he/she might have not seen it

Topic to be closed 

@Amara786 If u have any such queries then pls use helpdeskEmbarrassed

Amara786*Dev.*

*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nIdHi

hey dev

sorry buddy i thot the topic maker has putd dis jaan bojh ke! Sory again! But dear it simply can turn in bashings b/w PaYa fans & Aduri Fans so I reported it already.

@Amara, sorry dear i was not rude but got misunderstud. The official name is PaYa pls use dis only here is Link pls see- PKDH Official Onscreen Couple Name Voting

regards dev

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm

Amara786 Senior Member
Amara786
Amara786

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Sorry if it's such a crime and offence sharing my opinion that you had to report me if you shared your opinions id never report I'll respect it cos I'm that type of person.. and even if they say something little wrong I'll ignore post.. And it's okay plus I love the jodi.. I just thought the name will start with Adis first then Pankhuri that's why I was asking

Edited by Amara786 - 05 August 2012 at 9:15pm

payalibmilluminated.

Amara786 Senior Member
Amara786
Amara786

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bisma_4eva!

Lol I know what you mean but adhduri might make people think their Jodi is adhuri or sometime lol. But I see what you mean.

I know it means incomplete but it sounds better also cos it has Adis name in it first if it's PaYa it seems like Pankhuri is bigger than Aditya in age and I also think this is true in the show..

Edited by Amara786 - 05 August 2012 at 9:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm

Aloof. IF-Stunnerz
Aloof.
Aloof.

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amara786

Sorry if it's such a crime and offence sharing my opinion that you had to report me if you shared your opinions id never report I'll respect it cos I'm that type of person.. and even if they say something little wrong I'll ignore post.. And it's okay plus I love the jodi.. I just thought the name will start with Adis first then Pankhuri that's why I was asking

U havent said anything worg just kept ur POV...So dear forget his words and if u still have any queries then use helpdesk Embarrassed

AdHuri sounds cool bt due to confusion we had voting and PaYa won with maximum no. of votesEmbarrassed

Amara786payalibm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index