Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Anyone noticed Sunidhi during elimination? (Page 4)

nafeesaeed Groupbie
nafeesaeed
nafeesaeed

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
sunidhi was so unfair n bias Anu malik also doing same.why n kya majboori hey onki.aaj to hd kr di k poorvi ko best n confident singer of da week ka tital bhi nwaz dia wah kya judgment ho rahi hey.sb os ka sheela wala song sun k decide krain is she good singer os song ki aisi taang torri k khud shrm k marrey sunidhi n anu ne comment nahi kia k kaisa gaya only first song ki tareef kr di 2nd kaisa tha no need 2 give the judgement bcoz they knew k worst gaya tha...fot God sake abhi bhi judges hosh k nakhun lain agar INSAAF k meanings jaantey hain to insaaf krain otherwise 4 da next time bye bye v wll never watch it...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hafeezzmtar3abduly4

MJHTMonayaSajan Goldie
MJHTMonayaSajan
MJHTMonayaSajan

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
According to judges also Poorvi was in bottom 3 so why did Sunidhi freak out if audience voted so too???
All fake n scripted...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mtar3..ashu

sjp123 Newbie
sjp123
sjp123

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
hi all of u
i agree with what u all say. infact i think the judges are fida over poorvi's western accent and style. they don't care for anything else...not even for the fact that indian classical music is also great to listen. a person who is good at indian classical music or has taken the trouble to learn it is far better than anyone else who simply sings in imitated western style. poorvi did not even learn western classical music. she only uses that accent and style. sohini on the other hand has spent many year in practise. they just successfully terrified sohini and got her eliminated. but true talent will always survive and grow. none of these cheap tricks can stop sohini. if not on indian idol she'll shine at some other stage. its only indian idol's loss.
all the best to sohini.

my greatest fear is that i hope they don't eliminate amit. even though amit is not as good as devender or vipul atleast he is good at his own style and has attempted sincerely all the other styles that he was asked to. he had the courage to try and he has a clean heart. he is humble with his notes and doesn't have his head in the sky like poorvi who thinks she is already a star.

amit sang different kinds of songs unlike poorvi who never stepped out of her comfort zone.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kadami..ashupallavi25

..ashu Senior Member
..ashu
..ashu

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
I abhorrent Sunidhi and salim

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kadamipallavi25

Dadisa2011 Senior Member
Dadisa2011
Dadisa2011

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
good thing Ritika caught on to the scam and seemed mentally prepared for elimination. Amit always seem amazed that he is still safe. try as i might i just cant like poorvi. her song talafuz was so bad in sayonara song when she had to say ithlati. dev is there by the judges meherbaani. Vipul voice ok but out of all he seems to be the one who seems deserving.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunom

sunom Senior Member
sunom
sunom

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Sunidhi had sadness on her face for some singers before they started singing. She is a joke by herself who without listening song, predicted the future of a talent singer to eliminate. She is very lucky this season and could do whatever she wanted. But picture abhi baakee hai.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abduly4

kadami Groupbie
kadami
kadami

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
There is time when remaining contestants  can be judged by new panel of judges.

Go to top