Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Anyone noticed Sunidhi during elimination?

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
When Ritika and Poorvi were both announced to be in bottom 3, they kept pointing the camera on Sunidhi who looked freaked out. Though you could not hear her, I think if you tried reading her lips, she said I don't believe this. The funniest thing was that the judges had ranked Ritika as 4, Poorvi as 5 and Sohini as 6 so what was Sunidhi shocked about? Later before the announcement between Poorvi and Sohini, Sunidhi again seemed freaked out and was praying silently, and as Poorvi was safe, Sunidhi had a sense of relief on her face.

I honestly DO NOT believe that they are even considering the audience votes (no one in a right mind would have voted more for Poorvi and less for Sohini in the classical round.  And for the judges, they praised Poorvi for her worst performance and were negative to Sohini for a way way better performance.

At this rate Poorvi is not going anywhere

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

sjp123MarinedriveSanghavi8dhurandarbhatkadamisoni_mdheart1ami_31goodyviraf4ujolly_flLovely.HeartriatagoreKBCFanApril2007MJHTMonayaSajansparkling_gemsShayu.yipeeForYourEyesOnly_Invincible_pallavi25

aa07 Groupbie
aa07
aa07

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
You could actually see Sunidhi mutter Sohini Sohini when the comperes were saying " and the person who is leaving is...". Shameful

To say that Sohini is ranked below Poorvi in classical based on Friday night is like saying that the UPA2 govt. is the most clean corruption free govt. at the center ever. I dont know much about music but Poorvis classical seemed to be for kindergardeners. 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sjp123dhurandarbhatLovely.Heartgeek2goodyami_31heart1suresh555April2007Shayu.sparkling_gemsyipeepallavi25

dhurandarbhat Groupbie
dhurandarbhat
dhurandarbhat

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged

When I heard Sohini's man mohana in the auditions, I was very impressed. According to me she was one of the right choices amongst so many other wrong choices that the judges made in this season. At the same time, I was completely turned off by Poorvi right from the auditions. But all the bashing towards Sohini in every episode by the judges made her loose her confidence completely and she became a nervous wreck. At the same time Poorvi was applauded for every ordinary performance and encouraged for every flawed performance. So, in every gala, madame came in with her head held high.

There is not one contestant in this show who had the capability to even attempt the songs that Sohini sang in the classical round, forget sing. And yet, she was blasted for her small flaws and Poorvi applauded for her nursery rhyme type sargams. Except for Ashatai, none of the other 3 have any knowledge of classical music. At least, Annuji had the courage to admit it. Sunidhi and Salim were struggling for words ending up with some generic comments like "asar accha nahi tha", "isse accha ho sakta tha" etc. Poor Sohini had a "I give up" attitude when these judges were talking utter nonsense. She must have been glad to be eliminated!

Edited by dhurandarbhat - 05 August 2012 at 10:59am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

223945arjavrahulfan94ami_31shirani7heart1geek2goodymdroysuresh555SakuuShayu.yipeepallavi25

rahulfan94 Groupbie
rahulfan94
rahulfan94

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
That is because Sunidhi sings classical song like Poorvi. If Sunidhi sang sa re ga ma pa sargam, it will belike Ba ba black sheep or twinkle twinkle little starLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

arjavami_31heart1miggiesuresh555Shayu.pallavi25

heart1 Senior Member
heart1
heart1

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

absolutely

sunidhi was so unfair and bias 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kadami..ashuami_31jolly_flmiggieApril2007suresh555Shayu.

..ashu Senior Member
..ashu
..ashu

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Definitely Sohini is not voted out. She was there only because of audience votes. Judges always gave her lowest number.

She has been eliminated forcefully without any reason.

Audience will definitely go against these judges during shooting.

Kaushik was eliminated without any reason.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sjp123kadamiannu_msheart1miggieApril2007suresh555Shayu.pallavi25

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
It's a shame that the original producers of the Idol series are not paying attention to this nonsense.

When they announced that this time it will be 50 % judges and 50 % audience votes, I was thrilled but after having seen how they announce results, I think its all a scam

Judges scores are never revealed and audience votes after adding to judges invisible score never make sense and all deserving singers are being eliminated one after other.

I think the next to go will be Ritika and Amit

Poorvi will stay like a cat with 9 lives and 4 chelas

Devender though very good in his genre but weak for mainstream bollywood hero playback will stay because of Asha's over obsession of him

Vipul is the only derverving one within these three, but probably the first to go

I think the last two standing tall will be Dev & Poorvi making this season the most comical ever

Edited by suresh555 - 05 August 2012 at 1:38pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

aa07kadamiheart1geek2shirani7sunomkajal03rani712Shayu.pallavi25

Lovely.Heart Senior Member
Lovely.Heart
Lovely.Heart

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLSo much discriminition. Judges are not judging for their voice and instead they are judging for look? (I don't think poorvi is that beautiful...  Big smile)

OR r they supporting Poorvi cuase she is morden & has Western style. 
Have judges forgotten that they are INDIAN & whatever balance they have in their account is because of INDIANS? Wink

I live in U.S. since past 6 years and I still don't like Purvi. I think she is all fake... An Indin should be first Indian... It's like the saying in Hindi "Angrez chale gaye lekin unki aulad chold ke" Smile 

The great example for this saying is Poorvi & I think it will be shown in AZADI Special Episode next week when poorvi will sing Azadi song in her westernized style LOL (LOL)

*** Well, I'm just assuming that next episodes will be azadi special since it's near Aug. 15th..***

Edited by Lovely.Heart - 05 August 2012 at 3:02pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanghavi8kadamigeek2heart1gothopesuresh555April2007Shayu.

Go to top