Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara
Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

DOTW: Pankhuri goes to Mumbai! (Page 2)

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
@Anusha.. 
Yea so true, he has been brainwashed into thinking that marrying soemone of the same status and same background will make life easier and painless.. but that is so so wrong! actually it can cause so many other conflicts related to financial income! 
The guy needs to start feeling from the heart and understand his own heartbeat ! 

@xMidnightstarx 

Yepp, i seriously do not understand his logic of "practical" ? Firstly he took FOREVER to think about marrying with pankhu and he needed so much time then.. but now he switched so quickly to latika - he decided that he has to marry and get settled now.. what made him think that he needs to get married and settled NOW? why couldn't he think that with pankhuri ..? back then he was so unsure of marriage and all of a sudden .. " I HAVE TO get married sometime so i'll get married right NOW with any girl that my darling mum is happy with " urghh. yess that's another issue.. he definitely is Avantu's boy. 

Edited by Poojaa_P - 06 August 2012 at 3:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xMidnightStarx

anusha.cochin IF-Rockerz
anusha.cochin
anusha.cochin

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Pankhuri s very clear about wat she wants and she can understand and control her emotions without d help of any1...
But seems like Adi need help n dis matter...he himself not sure about his mind

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmPoojaa_PxMidnightStarx

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Yeah Adi has no clue who he really is.. 
but i don't blame him for it.. he has had a messed up upbringing ..
I'm glad pankhu can control and manage her emotions.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmxMidnightStarx

xMidnightStarx IF-Rockerz
xMidnightStarx
xMidnightStarx

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Hmm, but now after yesterdays episode Aditya is over thinking things Pankhuri has said to him! Pankhuri can change him for the better, whereas Latika will change him for the worser :/

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Poojaa_P

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=xMidnightStarx]Hmm, but now after yesterdays episode Aditya is over thinking things Pankhuri has said to him! Pankhuri can change him for the better, whereas Latika will change him for the worser :/[/QUOTE]

So truee! 
Hopefully pankhu's positive vibes will impact more than latikas bad influence.. 
Its good to see him remembering pankhu's good values and he certainly has learnt/discovered many new things from her already, it just needs to continue 

xMidnightStarxOhmyjerryworld

Ohmyjerryworld IF-Sizzlerz
Ohmyjerryworld
Ohmyjerryworld

SDAK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poojaa_P

[QUOTE=xMidnightStarx]Hmm, but now after yesterdays episode Aditya is over thinking things Pankhuri has said to him! Pankhuri can change him for the better, whereas Latika will change him for the worser :/[/QUOTE]

So truee! 
Hopefully pankhu's positive vibes will impact more than latikas bad influence.. 
Its good to see him remembering pankhu's good values and he certainly has learnt/discovered many new things from her already, it just needs to continue 

hmm i agreed with u  may be adi will realizeEmbarrassed pankhuri good things and He will change his  mind to marry latika  we all know pankhuri in mubai so definetely they will met again and may be adi will fall in love with pankhuri i am  waiting  for that day when adi says Embarrassedi Love u Pankhuri cant wait 4 it Day Dreaming

Poojaa_PxMidnightStarx

ankur281 IF-Dazzler
ankur281
ankur281

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Pankhuri comes to Mumbai...and Aadhuri romance honewali hai chalu...

ClapClap

anusha.cochinxMidnightStarx

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index