Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

India-Forums

   
Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara
Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

DOTW: Pankhuri goes to Mumbai!

xMidnightStarx IF-Rockerz
xMidnightStarx
xMidnightStarx

Joined: 26 February 2012
Posts: 8141

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Discussion of the Week!
Pankhuri goes to Mumbai...

Hiya everyone, I will be doing this weeks discussion!
So we know from the recent episodes that Pankhuri will be going to Mumbai for her internship. But we also know that Aditya lives in Mumbai. Aditya is due to be engaged to Latika. But Adi's Nana and Pankhuri's Nana are planning to bring PaYa together. Mama ji will also be going to Mumbai with Pankhuri. And the recent promo shows Aditya spotting Pankhuri in a cafe. So what will happen? Will their relationship develop? Share your views and predictions! :)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Delena-Javeria_Xxpayalibmanusha.cochinPoojaa_PDae_drmerOhmyjerryworldseelaks

Dae_drmer IF-Sizzlerz
Dae_drmer
Dae_drmer

Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 15816

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
oi hoi i am first to cmnt...
ya pankhu iz going to mumbai..iam damn sure paya ki bohat bara mulakat bhi honge...Day Dreaming...ham sab gayenge pyaar toh hona hi tha...lol
aur haan adi ne even latika ke relatives bhi pankhu ki internship ke liye baat kar raha tha haan...
adi ko realise nahi hua hai..lekin hum sab ko ho chuka haii...
adi had started to lyk pankhu..which eventually will turn out to love...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmPoojaa_PxMidnightStarx

xMidnightStarx IF-Rockerz
xMidnightStarx
xMidnightStarx

Joined: 26 February 2012
Posts: 8141

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dae_drmer

oi hoi i am first to cmnt...
ya pankhu iz going to mumbai..iam damn sure paya ki bohat bara mulakat bhi honge...Day Dreaming...ham sab gayenge pyaar toh hona hi tha...lol
aur haan adi ne even latika ke relatives bhi pankhu ki internship ke liye baat kar raha tha haan...
adi ko realise nahi hua hai..lekin hum sab ko ho chuka haii...
adi had started to lyk pankhu..which eventually will turn out to love...


Hmm, very good point! Haha, love your view!! Love is bound to happen, I mean 3 months is a lot of time!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Joined: 25 December 2010
Posts: 7292

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
I don't think 3 months is enough time for someone to completely know a person and decide they are in love and want to marry.. especially a person like Adi.. Even if pankhu gets to know him better ( yes, she is so understanding and mature- i;m glad) but she has to still deal with his messed up family.. and sort of so many issues concerning adi.. and that can't all  be solved in 3 months considering she is there for studies not some social reunion.. but i guess 3 months is enough for someone to realize what they actually want.. 
so yess.. adi will surely fall for pankhu even though she will try to distance herself..and yeah he will start to see the difference between the good values of pankhu and spoilt latika.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmxMidnightStarx

xMidnightStarx IF-Rockerz
xMidnightStarx
xMidnightStarx

Joined: 26 February 2012
Posts: 8141

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poojaa_P

I don't think 3 months is enough time for someone to completely know a person and decide they are in love and want to marry.. especially a person like Adi.. Even if pankhu gets to know him better ( yes, she is so understanding and mature- i;m glad) but she has to still deal with his messed up family.. and sort of so many issues concerning adi.. and that can't all  be solved in 3 months considering she is there for studies not some social reunion.. but i guess 3 months is enough for someone to realize what they actually want.. 
so yess.. adi will surely fall for pankhu even though she will try to distance herself..and yeah he will start to see the difference between the good values of pankhu and spoilt latika.. 


Hmm, very good point! Pankhuri still has to deal with Avantika and she is one tricky person :/ There are many other obstacles for their love to blossom, so I guess we will have to watch and see! As for Latika, I seriously don't get her -_-

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmPoojaa_P

anusha.cochin IF-Rockerz
anusha.cochin
anusha.cochin

Joined: 31 October 2011
Posts: 8889

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
but i guess 3 months is enough for someone to realize what they actually want..

Agree with u pooja.
3 month is more than enuf for Adi 2 realise what he want actually
He himself dont knw wat he wants...He think if he marry a girl of same background their life will be problemless...his parents life made him thnk so
But I hope he will realise soon what he really need s someone who understands and love him without any hesitation

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmPoojaa_PxMidnightStarx

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Joined: 25 December 2010
Posts: 7292

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xMidnightStarx


Hmm, very good point! Pankhuri still has to deal with Avantika and she is one tricky person :/ There are many other obstacles for their love to blossom, so I guess we will have to watch and see! As for Latika, I seriously don't get her -_-

Yeah exactly! I don't know when Avantika will realize that Pankhuri is the best choice for Adi ..??, she will not only love him but bring the whole family together as one, only she has the power to do so.. not even avantika has been able to do that ..and we know avantika wants the best for adi and family, she is not bad from heart, she really wants the family together.. so she needs to open her eyes and see that pankhu is the only girl to do that.. as for latika.. she really isn't the ideal D-I-L.. i'm sure avantika does not want DIL that goes out to party every alternative day and stays out of the house more than taking care of whats happening inside the house.. 
You're right, there are obstacles in their lovestory but as they say.. if its true love and destined to be together - they will be one, no matter what.. 
so yeah i can't wait for today's epi. 


Edited by Poojaa_P - 06 August 2012 at 2:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmxMidnightStarx

xMidnightStarx IF-Rockerz
xMidnightStarx
xMidnightStarx

Joined: 26 February 2012
Posts: 8141

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poojaa_P

Originally posted by xMidnightStarx


Hmm, very good point! Pankhuri still has to deal with Avantika and she is one tricky person :/ There are many other obstacles for their love to blossom, so I guess we will have to watch and see! As for Latika, I seriously don't get her -_-

Yeah exactly! I don't know when Avantika will realize that Pankhuri is the best choice for Adi ..??, she will not only love him but bring the whole family together as one, only she has the power to do so.. not even avantika has been able to do that ..and we know avantika wants the best for adi and family, she is not bad from heart, she really wants the family together.. so she needs to open her eyes and see that pankhu is the only girl to do that.. as for latika.. she really isn't the ideal D-I-L.. i'm sure avantika does not want DIL that goes out to party every alternative day and stays out of the house more than taking care of whats happening inside the house.. 
You're right, there are obstacles in their lovestory but as they say.. if its true love and destined to be together - they will be one, no matter what.. 
so yeah i can't wait for today's epi. 

Haha, love the bold parts very true! Latika isn't very ideal but apparently she is "practical" whatever that means :/ There are many who are helping God to bring PaYa together, so I am sure it will succeed. Its just Avantika with her emotional blackmailing and also Adi who would do anything to keep her Mum happy :S 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmPoojaa_P

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index