Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Aap aise kyu hai ?

Swati_ IF-Dazzler
Swati_
Swati_

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Hey everybody...
Happy Friendship's day to every one Hug

Ok Khushi had asked this question to ASR ...I have tried answering it...i hope my post is not rubbish..

So i feel our upbringing plays a major role in our life...ASR has always had a tough childhood.The way Nani hates his father i feel his father was not a good person. so in his childhood he might have seen his mother suffering. This may have forced ASR to become the person he is today... He still feels Being ASR he can get everything...
He was thrown out of his own house at the tender age of 15..which is sad , very sad...That scene still keeps playing in my mind whenever i see vulnerable side of ASR...
Since that day he is protecting his family...His family simply dont care for him...Its a shame that his own dadi was not with him during his tough times...
Mamaji is useless...Akash is spineless...His own sister was fully depended on him...
He had to become tough for these people...he had to think about protectinh them when he needed to be protected...
 Khushi lost her parents but she always had a protected childhood because of her new parents...yes she too had a tough childhood but she knows the power of love because she has received it...
ASR knows love makes one weak..He ha sseen his sister , his mother uffering because of this same love...He is now believing in the power of love because of Khushi...
He yet needs to learn how to love...Khushi needs to teach him to love...
ASR is a rough man with a golden heart..He will be a wonderful husband ...

Let me tell everyone i am not defending ASR for his blackmailing khushi...He was wrong period..I am just trying to understand him...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top