India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Rithvik is a surprise package

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
I skipped the wild card entry performances so I had no idea how good those 3 celebrities were but I must say I'm completely awestruck by Rithvik. I was never a fan of his and nor have I watched his stuff on TV but I really enjoyed what I saw on Saturday night. This guy can dance and it was a treat to watch a fully fledged dancing number in JDJ with no drama which was correctly pointed out by Remo

Sneha couldn't show her talent as a choreographer during the last season due to the early exit of her celebrity but I'm sure she can rise from the ashes this season with this guy. There's clarity in his dancing plus there's smoothness in his moves. Yeah he wasn't the top scorer but there's something about him that makes you glued to the screen

I'm hoping to watch some good stuff from him & Sneha in future!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

chowdhury27recoupappletomypie-Sangs-Rolzz-MariaMars-Huma-soni595style14

style14 IF-Addictz
style14
style14

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Rithvik's an awesome performer and I'm sure his next act gonna be rocking too...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

appletomypie-MariaMars-

appletomypie Senior Member
appletomypie
appletomypie

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
he's the indian jacobHeart  defenitely a fantastic dancer..sad he got only 27 our votes are important..so keep votin for more of rithvik n more surprisesWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MariaMars-

Rolzz IF-Sizzlerz
Rolzz
Rolzz

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
I am also rooting for RD...(actually im confused with RD and Wahi!!)

But i will wish for RD a bit more since he couldnt get through DID and maybe JDJ means a lot more to him than others!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

appletomypie-Sangs--MariaMars-

-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Nadz... Completely agree with you... I just happened to see arjun and purvi in pavitra rishta one day and was completely awestruck by this jodi and continued watching. With each episode, started loving rithvik more. was super duper happy to see him Jhalak.. U must watch his DID performance with Faisal too if u haven't watched it.. His performance at award functions too were awesome. He's a perfect dancer and both the performances in jhalak were pure dancing and no drama at all as Remo said..

Sneha is the best in latin american styles. I hope she does get chance to prove her versatility and i really want this jodi to be in top 3.. but sometimes i feel, he shouldn't have been in this season.. Khair.. i'm hoping for the best.. Waiting for him to score perfect 30..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

1shanakaddictedappletomypieHuma-style14

alicekhan11 Goldie
alicekhan11
alicekhan11

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
rithvik really impressed me too!!! his first wild card entry dance was also amazing n saturday dance was also fabb!!! and he luks n sounds sooo much like jacob!! lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

appletomypiestyle14

Huma- IF-Sizzlerz
Huma-
Huma-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
RD simply Rocks! im so sure he will get perfect 30  next Week InshaALLAH!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

appletomypie-MariaMars-style14

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index