Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai? RTMC FF Prt 15-Page 82 (Page 58)

pranita1202 Goldie
pranita1202
pranita1202

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 1:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tejjo

will ud soon guys...there is powercut problem in my area..so forgive me for delay...bt will give u a rapchik ud pakka :)

not just rapchik

we want rapchik dhapchik dhinchak  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tejjoAsyalover

MistiofMistz Coolbie
MistiofMistz
MistiofMistz

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 2:07am | IP Logged
very cute

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tejjo

pranita1202 Goldie
pranita1202
pranita1202

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 7:16am | IP Logged

we all r waiting 4 kiss ke after effects

i m not being despo ,yeh nichewale hi sab mujhe puchne ko bol rahe hai.

Edited by pranita1202 - 02 January 2013 at 7:15am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tejjokespariAsyaloversweetsanyo

Asyalover IF-Dazzler
Asyalover
Asyalover

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pranita1202

we all r waiting 4 kiss ke after effects

i m not being despo ,yeh nichewale hi sab mujhe puchne ko bol rahe hai.

I...dont know about u Pari di but i am being so despoLOL to read more about aarav and mahi moments as well as their nok-jhoks ...aur to aur ab to office me mehak bhi aa gayi hai aur abhi bhi kaha chodega mahi ko akhir atne din dur jo raha hai usse to aarav ko samay dena mushkil hai mahi ke liye aur i hope ab kuch jealousy bhi aaye indo ke bich what se tejjo diEvil Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pranita1202tejjokespari

pranita1202 Goldie
pranita1202
pranita1202

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 10:32pm | IP Logged

maine cindy thread pe bola hai

yaha bhi bolti hoon.

"arrrey but woh toh "res" tha naa , jab maine sirf starting of update hi likhi thi

i thot wen u wud "unres" it i will quote"

ab aise iljam sehen nahi hote.Cry

punishment punishment

plz aarav n mahi ki return journey to mumbai (jaha    sirdard mehek n abhi rehte hai) awesome honi chahiye n useless characters ka cupid use hi main tolerate karungi .

baki jyada footage khane ki zarurat nahi hai sabko kyoki arrav n mahi r the star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Asyalover

Asyalover IF-Dazzler
Asyalover
Asyalover

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
plzzz update tejjo
tejjo Goldie
tejjo
tejjo

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asyalover

plzzz update tejjo
kal chalega?becoz abhi thoda short h

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pranita1202Asyalover

tejjo Goldie
tejjo
tejjo

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 6:34am | IP Logged

part 10

she kissed him back softly made him little surprise..he tore the kiss n lowered his head to gazing her face..she looked stunning in her red sari and her face brighten up in moonlight even more...although her eyes were closed but still  looked most beautiful set of eyes in the world...his gaze fell on her rosy lips he bend n kissed them again..

he licked them thoroughly n pressed his lips against the curve of her lips...showered her lips with small small feathery kisses ...she concede his kisses silently on her lips 

after some time

he tore the kiss n looked at her she was panting badly ...she hugged him tightly n placed her head on his shoulder...with another surprised he embraced her in his arms 

still embracing each other he felt her loosened grip he turned his face to saw her...n smiled to saw her sleeping on his shoulder comfortably...he lifted her in his arms n walked towards the road which leads to hotel

next morning

she turned on another side n covered her face with blanket...but then her phone start ringing she picked up the phone-''hello''

her mom-''mahi kaisi ho beta''

to listen her mother voice she quickly got up from the bed-''ma mein thik hun aap kaisi ho papa kaise h or di'

her mother chuckled-''mahi sab thik h tu bta kab wapas aa rhi h ''

mahi-''kal shaam tak aa jayenge''she said with a smile

her mother smiled too-''accha thik h apna dhyaan rakhna hum tujhe bhot miss karte h mahi''

mahi turned little emotional-''me too i love u maa mein kal aa rhi hun na aap apna dhyaan rakhna or papa ka bhi'

her mother disconnected the phone while wiped her tear rolling down on her cheeks...

she kept the phone on table sadly n looked at herself in mirror which lying in front of her bed...she looked at her sari n remembered her last night with aarav in john's party...but unfortunately they left the party becoz of that rudy-''huh!''

then they had a beautiful night walk on lake...where she missed her family n cried a lot in front of him...n he tired to consoled her last night-''how sweet he is''she smiled n her smiled faded in another second-''he kissed me...errr how...how dare ..how dare he to kissed me''she slipped her foot into her heels n rushed outside towards his room

he was sitting on couch n reading his file when she came to his room n growled at him...he raised his gaze from file to mahi-''what??''

she came nearer to him-''how dare u to kissed me last night''burst on him with both hands on her waist

he turned his gaze again on file without replying her...she frown on his action n throw his file on floor angrily..he looked at her vaguely-''whats ur problem ?'n stood up from the couch she came more nearer-''u r my problem...why u  kissed me last night..how could u ...iss baar mein chup nhi rehne wali samjhe aap''while moving towards him continuously n he moved walked back...at last wall strike to his back n there was no more place to move...

he looked at her face-''kya karogi case file karogi mere against''she moved more closer n looked at him angrily-''aap samjhte kya h apne aap ko aap mere boss h iska matlab yeh nhi ki har time aap mujhe iss tarah ki..''n stopped

aarav-''kyun tumhe accha nhi laga when i kissed u''he said with naughty smirk...she growled at her-''aap ko sharam nhi aati kya??aap aise kaise kisi bhi ladki ko kiss kar sakte h kya??'

aarav still standing closer to her-''to tumhe accha nhi laga when i kissed u then why u kissed me back''

her eyes widened with shock..her heart jump into her throat-''what??''he pulled her closer-''kyun yeh yaad nhi h tumhe??''her face turned withered due to nervousness

she lowered her eyes n tried to remembered n suddenly her heart start pounding-''wo wo i don't kno''

he kept his finger on her pink lips-''why ...kyun kiss kiya tumne mujhe or hug bhi kiya why mahi''

she tried to gathered herself but failed n moved back but before that he grasped her wrist n pulled her towards the wall...he pinned her both hands on wall n walked towards her-''kaha ja rhi ho answer to do''

she gasped nervously-''i..i want to go''he moved more closer-''or mein tumhe jaane dunga?''she looked at him again -''pls''

he smirked at her-''kyun..apne answers to lekar jao

1st answer i kissed u becoz mera mann kar rha tha''to heard his answer she got furious but before she said something he replied again-''2nd answer u r first girl jisse mene kiss kiya h n last one mujhe sharam nhi aati becoz mujhe nhi pata sharam kaisi hoti h..thats fine ya or koi question h tumhare pass''she growled at him-''mujhe jaana h''

he bend his head slightly towards her lips when she clutched her sari in fist on either side..she looked back but there was no place to move..he graze his finger on her cheek while her face turned crimson...still looking on floor she moved her foots back

he stared at her pink complexion of face n tilt her chin upward-''tumhari family mein tum akeli cartoon ho ya koi or bhi h''she looked at him -''what??''

he looked at her eyes-''i think tum akeli hi ho becoz tum to adopted ho na..hmmm''she stared at him confusedly when he came more closer to her n their noses struck to each other...she dodder with his touch n closed her eyes...his warm breath fell on her lips n she shivered again -''tum raat ko itna ro kyun rhi thi tumhari family tumhe itna pyaar karti h fir bhi''without raised her gaze-''mujhe pata nhi tha ki mein adopted hun yahan aane se pehle maa or papa ki baatein suni tab pata chala bhot try kiya mene apne aap ko control karne ke liye but raat ko pata nhi kaise yeh sab''aarav rest his forehead on hers-''u r very lucky mahi ki tumhare pass tumhari family h or wo tumse itna pyaar karte h ...unhe jab pata chalega ki tum apne mom dad ko miss kar rhi ho to wo bhot hurt honge ''she opened her eyes n stared at him surprisingly..she had never saw this side of aarav before ...her eyes glitter with joyous-''mein unhe kabhi hurt nhi karungi i swear''

he smiled at her-''thats gud abhi meri shirt chodo warna i'll kiss u again''she looked at her palms ...she clutched his shirt in her fists...she removed her hand immediately -''i ..im sorry''

he turned n saw his file lying on floor...he bend n picked its shattered pages on floor...she looked at him while smiling n bend her knees to helped him...he took the pages from her-''thank u very much ab tum ja sakti ho''

she got up n walked towards the doors while thinking about him she turned to saw him once but her staring soon turned into gazing n she didn't even know that..he arranged the papers in file n sat on the couch then he felt her gaze on him n raised his brow-''now what?''

she jolted -''nothing''n quickly left the room

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after finalized the deal with mr john aarav kept the phone a side n signed the pages one by one which was sent by mr john ...

on the other hand

she was confused-''why the hell she kissed him last night''she walked inside the room to n fro n sat on bed-''pata nhi kya ho gya tha mujhe kyun kiss kiya mene hitle...nhi he is not hitler wo to kitne acche h ''

she thought about him when a blow of air caressed her face ..her open hairs playing on shoulder n sometime kissed her cheeks she closed her eyes to feel the fresh air which was really soothing her in this condition...a smile crept  on her face but it faded in another second she saw him...she open her eyes quickly-''yeh kya ho rha h mujhe ''

she stood up n walked outside 

at evening

after finished his dinner he headed outside the room for a walk when he saw mahi sitting on stool near the bar window..he moved towards her-''mahi what are u doing here''

she turned n looked at him-''hi hitler how are u?/''with a smile 

aarav felt smell of alcohol from her mouth-''r u drunk ''she got up from the stool n faltered in his arms while walking...she looked at him-''sorry sorry''he looked at her angrily-''what is this mahi kya piya tumne?/''

she curved her lips in childish manner n grinned-''come here i tell u''he came closer to her-''what??''she moved towards his ear n shouts -''orange juice''n rushed outside while laughing

he stared at her angrily n walked outside

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-''lets go''he drag her towards the hotel when she pulled his hand back-''no i don't want to go u know what mein bhot pareshaan hun subah se ''n pulled him towards her through his collar-''why i kissed u yesterday u know?''

he looked into her eyes-''yeah i know''she rest her head on his chest-''why ''

precap

''iska matlab im in love with hitle...aarav''she smiled -''aarav i love u''Big smile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

mgarg75shaivanisultanahabeebswati_prithvimddmayurikesparipranita1202barkiAsyaloverArpimugfanshafy_MNAmor.

Go to top