Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai? RTMC FF Prt 15-Page 82 (Page 10)

sonalimurat Senior Member
sonalimurat
sonalimurat

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
One more New FF
n that too by our famous writer Riya ...wah wah
hamari to nikal padi ...yipee

n please ise ff hi rakhna ...we all love to read like Hum tum ...Wink

LOved the names of MUrat ...aarav n
and also like her  habbit of takinh herself ...me too does same like her LOL
jaise duniya me koi hai hi nahi baat karne k liye LOL

lovedtheir first meeting .Embarrassed Dupatta

one song ...one song

" odhni odh li .tere naam ki "Wink
It suts them na 
But kya mulakat dikhayi ... awesome Clap   Clap   Clap

two would be  love birds  in SAme office ...wah wah ...
phirrr...

...phir kya Wink we know phir... Big smile ( bigde huye bacche LOL)
ehem ehem Embarrassed

update soon

n thanx for starting new RTmC FF

love u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tejjo

Rmuk IF-Sizzlerz
Rmuk
Rmuk

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Woaaa superb story. I like rtmc jodi a lot too. Loved ur writing style and dialogues. Lol rude rt, hayeee so cute, and bubby mc so sweet. Loving ur story, update soon and thanks for the pm.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tejjo

tejjo Goldie
tejjo
tejjo

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rmuk

Woaaa superb story. I like rtmc jodi a lot too. Loved ur writing style and dialogues. Lol rude rt, hayeee so cute, and bubby mc so sweet. Loving ur story, update soon and thanks for the pm.
thanks dear im glad that u like it...thanks for ur sweet commentBig smile
tejjo Goldie
tejjo
tejjo

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonalimurat

One more New FF
n that too by our famous writer Riya ...wah wah
hamari to nikal padi ...yipee

n please ise ff hi rakhna ...we all love to read like Hum tum ...Wink

LOved the names of MUrat ...aarav n
and also like her  habbit of takinh herself ...me too does same like her LOL
jaise duniya me koi hai hi nahi baat karne k liye LOL

lovedtheir first meeting .Embarrassed Dupatta

one song ...one song

" odhni odh li .tere naam ki "Wink
It suts them na 
But kya mulakat dikhayi ... awesome Clap   Clap   Clap

two would be  love birds  in SAme office ...wah wah ...
phirrr...

...phir kya Wink we know phir... Big smile ( bigde huye bacche LOL)
ehem ehem Embarrassed

update soon

n thanx for starting new RTmC FF

love u
thank u sonali for ur comment

loved it lot
im very happy that u all like it
will update soon
love u
tejjo Goldie
tejjo
tejjo

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhwanimehta23

interesting update!!!!!!!!!!!!!SmileSmile
thanks dear for ur commentBig smile
tejjo Goldie
tejjo
tejjo

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BhartiKhushi909

beautiful - superb part <3
loved it
thank u dii im glad ki u like it
tejjo Goldie
tejjo
tejjo

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
part 2

she was very happy n with a broad smile she entered in the house-''maa aap kahan ho jaldi aao''her mother(seems) saw her n glad to saw her happy face-''job mil gyi''her smile faded-''aapko kaise pata chala maa mera surprise bhi kharab kar diya aapne''

seema giggled-''arey itni khush h tu to job hi mila hoga na''she smiled n hugged her-''han mom mujhe job mil gya or aapko pata h 15000 salary h ab papa ko kahin jane ki jarurat nhi padegi''

her mother kissed her forehead with teary eyes-''thik h chal khaana kha le''

her sister made a face-''tujhe job di kisne..''mahi smiled-''arey bhot badi company h wo or us company ke boss to or bhi acche h unhone hi mujhe job di''

mahek-' jo bhi ho but maa mujhe kal 10,000 chahiye mujhe apne fashion designer ki fee submit karni h bas''n she leave

her mother was upset-''ab ise mein itne paise kahan se dun''

mahi-''maa aap chinta mat karo mein de dungi di ko paise just chill''seema smiled to saw mahi n relaxed

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aarav sat on couch when his mother came with pooja thaali...n rounded it in front of his face n murmured some mantr...he frowned-''what is this mom pls ''she widened her eyes-''shhh''

he irritately put his hand on forehead..her mother(amita)kissed his forehead-''kisi ki nazar ne lage mere bacche ko''he made his face n turned to other side-''mom pls aap yeh sab lekar jao yahan i don't like all this nonsense''

amita chuckled-''aarav came with me for dinner''n she hold his hand n went downstairs

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nxt day

she got ready for office-''maa jaldi karo na late ho jayega mujhe''

her mother came inside n gave her tea -''yeh le or tera lunch bhi yaad se khaa lena jyada kaam mat karna or jaldi aa jaana ''she hugged her n took a sip of tea-''ok ok bye''

she rush outside when she remembered something n came inside again -''maa''seema looked at her...mahi gave her money-''yeh lo maa di ko de dena han ab mein jaati hun''

seema confused-''lekin tere pass yeh aye kahan se abhi to tune join kiya h''she rolled her eyes-''wo...wo advance me mila chodo na ma aap mujhe late hi kara doge bye''n she rushed outside 

in office

aarav reached office on time as usual..he looked at workers who were busy in his work..one tanle was empty...he raised his eyes n asked to peon-''kaun h jo aaya nhi abhi tak''

peon-''sir jo madam ne abhi join kiya h bas wo nhi ayi abhi sirf 5 minutes hi extra hue h aa jayegi''aarav growled at him-''i asked for ur advice...just mind ur business''n he went towards his cabin

after sometime

she reached the place n rushed towards her cabin hurriedly  when she dashed with him n his phone fell on floor from his hand...its all accessories scattered on floor...she gasp n looked at floor with fear-''haye rabba yeh kya ho gya''then she looked at him-''tum''

he glowered at her...she cowered with his fear-''im sorry wo mein thodi jaldi me thi ''she collected all the parts of phone till then his anger on 9th sky...she collected n stood up -''im sorry but galati tumhari bhi h tum raste mein kyun khade ho''

he scowled at her -''really mein raste me khada hun???''

she shook her head-''or nhi to kya dikhta nhi h ki koi aa rha h bahar se faltu me mujhe tumne late kara diya''

''just shut up''he shouts on her...all the members stood up n looked at them

she gulped her breath-''kya shut up han tum apne aap ko samjhte kya ho han mein yahan kaam karti hun or tum yaha kya kar rhe ho agar tum yaha kaam karte h to mein aarav sir se tumhari compalin karungi''

he frowned-''u know who is aarav''

she smiled-''han unhone mujhe job di or tumhari compalin karungi mein unse''he got more frustrated he looked at other workers-''what???why are u all wasting ur time back to ur work''all of them went to their places silently

she confused n said-''oho ordered to aise chala rhe ho jaise yahan ke boss ho''some of them sneaking at her 

aarav snatched his phone from her n throw it outside..she shocked n said-''arey bahar kyun fak diya tumne jarurat nhi h phone ki..mein thik kara kar de deti''

he looked at her angrily-''pehle apna dimaag thik kara lo u r really sick''n he moved when she came in front of him-''tum samjhte kya ho apne aap ko nakhre to aise h jaise koi rajkumar ho...aisi cheeze rakhte kyun ho jo tut jaati h''

he looked at peon...he scared n back to his place...the he grasped her hand n pinned her on wall..she shocked-''yeh kya kar rhe ho''he locked her mouth with his hand-''just shut up agar ek word bhi ab tumne bola na to i kill u right now''her eyes got widened...he came closer to her face..she felt nervous n grasped her suit tightly...he gritted his teeth -'jitna ho sake utna mujhse dur raho''n pushed her back...her head stuck to wall-''ahh''

he without looking at her moved towards her cabin

she made her face-''pata nhi samjhta kya h apne aapko''n moved towards her place

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

soon abhi n avinash reached at office...avinash saw mahi ...she was busy in her work-''mahi''
she looked at him-''gdmg sir''abhi surprised to saw her she was beautiful n gorgeous he just gazing at her features...her smiled was so beatiful but soon his thought came to an end when his father said-''he is my son abhi n aarav se mili tum''

mahi confused -''aarav to aap hi h na sir''avinash smiled-''nhi nhi aarav is my another son..come usse tumhe milata hun wo hi yaha ka sara kaam sambhalta h''

she smiled-''ok''abhi just gazing her with a smile

they reached at his cabin..he was upset with morning incident so throw file n shout on someone-'what is this ek kaam thik se nhi kar sakte tum get lost i want it today only so do it again''

mahi shocked to saw his reaction...avinash -''aarav kya hua beta''these words struck in her ears n she faint on floor...

after sometime she opened her eyes when she looked at abhi n avinash..avinash-''mahi are u alright kya hua tum faint kyun ho gyi thi''

she stammred to looked at him im ok sir''avinash n abhi introduced her with him n soon left the room

she lowered her eyes n moved towards her cabin when he block her way-''so kaisi tabiyat h tumhari''

she looked at nervously-''im ok si..sirr''

he raised his eyebrows-''hona bhi chahiye kyunki aage tumhare saath kya kya hoga u don't know na''

she looked at him with anxiety-''kya''

aarav-''han bhot jald tumhe yahan se mein dhakke marke bahar nikalunga ya fir tum abhi mujhe resignation de do better option h so u decide ok''

she moved to her cabin-''ab kya karu nhi mein yeh job nhi chodungi problem ho jayegi itni muskil se to job mili h usse hitler ko me dekh lungi''

at 5pm 
everyone finished their work n left the office she was all alone in office...she finished her work n went to his cabin..he looked at her-''what??''she put the files on table n about to move when he interuppted-''miss mahi sharma...abhi tumhara time nhi hua kaam pura karo''

she confused nasked-''mene saari files check karke complete kar di h to fir''he put one file n tore its pages n throw towards her-''ab to h na kaam jao isse fir se karo''

she just hate his behaviour...she looked at file n put it from the table...he said-''agar chaho to job chod sakti ho''

she turned her face-''nhi chodungi''n left

he gave her a stern look n again engaged in work

it was 7pm..she looked at watch n print the pages hurriedly with worried face...

aarav looked at her through window n took a sip of coffee..she did her work when she felt his gaze..she looked at him throug window...he also gaze her continuosly she made her face n engaged in work...then again she twisted her neck slightly n saw him...he came outside she clearly heard her footsteps...her heart skipped slightly she murmmured-''god ji pls save me''

he came towards her ...she stood from the  chairs n moved backwards she moved forwards with every step her heart beats fast..she stick to table there was no other place to move...he came more closer she looked here n there n gasp-''wo..wo mujhe ''she closed her eyes.he snatched the pages form her hand-''leave''she opened her eyes

he sat on table n looking at her-''leave''she put her bag n walked towards the doors...he said-''if u r late tommorrow then be ready for night stay here''she widened her eyes

he raised his eyebrows-''don't worry mein tumhara rape nhi karunga im not interested in u''

she shocked n rushed outside...he smiled smirkly-''idiot''

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

priyakinnikar12shaivaniswati_prithvisultanahabeebdhwanimehta23Bells.E.cullenprahelikaJustinsBaby101glossyglassypranita1202barkikesparirockstarashusweetsanyoTanvi.narulaAsyaloverKareena1994arunsunita_gmshruja-Antu-_-Aslan---Rose--Arpimugfanshafy_MNaamirkhanfananumeha_rajatAmor.

ridzzi Goldie
ridzzi
ridzzi

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
hitler chala gaya arav ko chod gaya...the part was super great
mahi sachi muchi main faint ho gayi arav ko dekh k, funny man...pagal ladki
arav ne toh kasam kha li hai mahi ko bhagane ka...
''don't worry tumhara rape ni karunga''...arav kya bharosa kab kiska character dheela ho jaye kise pata see ur brother mahi ki first look main hi flat ho gaya...toh tum toh hero ho...upar wale ki leela apram paar h kab kya kar de pata hi nahi chalta   ;-)
update soon
luv u   :-)

Edited by ridzzi - 18 August 2012 at 3:06am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tejjoarunsunita_gm

Go to top