Frequent Posters

Riyaa16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: shruja

Superb vm!!
loved it very much!!
aarav ne toh bechari mahi ko return ticket diya india ka!!😃
poor mahi!! but she herself landed her in this situation!
bechari left hotel but i found it very funny when he went to get back her n found her munching chips!!! she is so funny!!yeahhh
ohhh now mahek also appointed in mahi's office!
but i m happy tht mahi made designs herself n aarav loved those!!
i don't wanted it been made by mahek!!
she din't even remember mahi at her success time only want her at paying her fees!!
ohhh mahi in red saari! looking sizzling hot!!
aarav lost in her!!
so at last aarav cleared mr. john's mu
but kya fark padta hai they will be future hubby wife!!
liked convo between mahi n aarav!!😳
mahi asks him such foolish things
n aarav asked her did she love him!! n also asked for dance!!
precap is lovely!!

thank u diii😃
Riyaa16 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amor.

wowww luved aarav n mahi❤️
beautiful scenes
luved it

thanks buddy😃
Riyaa16 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aroojm

OMG you are amazing love your story please update soon i really can't wait loved itt 😃

thank u aroojm😃
Riyaa16 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhwanimehta23

Awesome Update!!!!!!

thankiewww😛
Riyaa16 thumbnail
Originally posted by: swati_prithvi

Wow! B'ful update swthrt...thanks 
muaah..muuuahh.muuuahh..again thanksss😳
bt what is this?
Itni achchhi jagah par lakar ud ka end..
😭😭
That's nt fair...sorry 😕
bt I jst luv d way Mahi & Aarav talks to each other..
both r superb yaar..
Mahi was feeling cold..
bt Aarav didn't give his coat to her..
ha ha ha..😆
aur us par Mahi ka wo dialouge..
wah wah wah..
gazab he bhai..
par mujhe nxt ud jaldi chahiye...
plz plz plz...na..yeah will update soon
aur Mahek...she got job in same company??
Oh no! that's very bad..
ab to wo Mahi ko jeene nhi degi chain se..
pr nxt ud hame kab milegi...batao na..plz..😃

thanks dear
Riyaa16 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rmuk

Superb update yaar!! Loved the conversations and precap is worth drooling. Plz update asap. Awesome job!!!

thanks dear for ur comment😃
Riyaa16 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tmsg

jaldi jaldi update dedo

mujse aur sabre nahi ho rahi hai...
fir kya hua??????

aur yea jo update dia tha tumne wo to amezing????

sure dear will update it very soon
Riyaa16 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonalimurat

lo hum aa gaye update mangne

UPDATE ...UPDATE ...
When we are getting .wait nahi ho raha

will update soon😃
Riyaa16 thumbnail

part 9

she stood silently keeping her gaze on ground...a cold breeze of air struck to her face caused her hairs caressing her pink cheeks...she closed her eyes with pleasure to loving the feel of air...she look beautiful in red sari like goddess of beauty.she was pure n divine...he just gazing at her without blinking his eyes...her  sari folded neatly on one shoulder n embroidery of her sai caressed her skin...which exposed her velvety n creamy waist...

he moved towards her curled his hand around his waist which made her looked into his eyes in great astonishment...he pulled her closer to him made her more curious...he spun her in a circle n held her from beside encircled his both arms on her small n creamy skin of waist..she gasped n closed her eyes tightly as his fingers caressed her waist..his warm breath create havoc in her senses...his warm touch just melted her...he pulled her n spun her around him..she revolved around him without breaking their eye contact...he moved her closer to increase their proximity n put his hand on his waist ..her palm automatically came towards his heart which beating fast...his warm breath fanned her face he entwined their fingers n moved their body in wavy motion she quietly followed the steps but barely met her gaze with his..she continuously looking at the ground but her heart skipped as her gaze fell on his hard wall like clean shave chest which peeping out of his shirt...her heart beats fasten but thank god he spun her n her beats became normal now...he spread their arms gently with head leaned on back side ...she leaned her head on his chest n closed her eyes in bliss...

he crossed his arms around her body n caressed his cheek with her cheek..she nervously curved her head to made his way to other cheek...his every touch melted her...now she enjoying his touch silently with little  hesitation she turned n rolled her body against his ...he looked at her black large eyes affectionately...he tilted her chin upward forced her to looked in his eyes...his eyes darkened with desires..he passionately gazing her n made her blush...n he knew that his charm affect her but he loved her when she nervously gasping in front of her...he locked her hairs behind the ear n moved towards her...her face turned red with increasing proximity she smiled n pulled him back...before she move he held her hand n pulled her...n lifted her in his strong arms...she spread her arms in air n leaned her face on his face...her hairs covered his face n he swap them away..she moved her palm on his face n kissed his nose tip...a sweet smile crept on her face which made him lost under her breath...he alighted her on floor safely she curled her  arms around his neck n move closer to him-''hitler''he smiled n clasped her waist-''u look beautiful''he held her palm n kissed it lightly...she blushed while he shook her body with his gently

they danced n looked at each other lovingly...didn't knew when their vicinity come to an end n he filled the distance between them with a kiss on her cheek...she thumped n numb with his touch conceede his kiss n grabbed his coat...then he moved to her lips she closed her eyes content n bend her face to allow him...as he about to kiss her lips..the long whistle sound of train jolted him..he came to reality n looked around him...peoples rushed here n their n shopkeeper peeping out from their shops...n she was sat next to him smiling at the coming train...

''yeh to jayegi na hotel''she asked him while smiling...he looked at her confusedly -''what was that??''he thought 

she made her face-''sir btao na yeh train jayegi ya nahi''

aarav shook his head n looked at the train-''yeah''he stood up  n moving towards the train when she stopped n looked at her sari pallu which got taut between the irons of bench...he rolled his eyes-''jaldi karo''

she looked at him annoyingly -''kar to rhi hun ''n concentrate on her pallu''she tried to freed it but her efforts were gone in vain..he moved towards her but she stopped it quickly-''nhi aap rehne dijiye mujhe apni sari one piece me chahiye two piece me nhi wo bhi ek chota or ek bada ''

aarav smirked-''yeah one piece is better than two''she looked at him while pouting-''how disgusting aap aisa bhi sochte h''

aarav-''really mene to kuch nhi socha tum khud soch rhi ho mein to tumhari sari ki baat kar rha tha ''she looked at him with wide opened mouth while he moved towards her-''by the way tum kya soch rhi thi''she was still in same position n somehow managed herself to speak-''mein ...mein bhi sari ki baat kar rhi thi''

he pointed his eyes towards her sari-''jaldi nikalo isse''she looked at her sari-''meri sari ''n after some minutes she successfully got her sari in one piece..she chuckled to saw her sari-''im proud of u mahi''n looked at aarav who was sitting on bench n looking at her...she angrily said-''aap baithe kyun h chaliye na''as she looked at railway platform she pout again with her both palm on mouth-''hayoo rabba train kahan gyi''she turned n growled at her-''rok nhi sakte the aap mein to busy thi aap to free the itna bhi nhi hua aap se''pointed her finger towards him...he leaned backwards-''oh my god im scared ''he stood up n pulled her back-''shut up sab tumhari wajah se hua h jab se tum meri life me aayi ho tabse koi kaam seehe se nhi hota mera idiot''shout on her angrily..she gulped under her breath-''sorry''he gave her a stern look which made her shivered...

after sometime

''waise night walk health ke liye acchi hoti h saara khaana digest ho jaata h''she said while smiling

he stare at her-''kitna khaya tumne jo night walk par nikli ho will u please stop ur useless blabbering''she nods n walked quietly

she looked at him again-''kitna boring h yeh ''he again stared at her she quickly put finger on her lips-''sorry''

she rubbed her arms against her palm..due to cold whether she shivered n  conceal herself in her arms...he turned his gaze n looked at her...''ab kya kiya meine''she asked confusedly...he turned his gaze n remove his blazer..he gave it to her without looking at her..she wanted to took it but he was very rude with her from past few minutes..so how could she accept his coat...she refused n turned her face-''nhi chahiye''

''ok fine''he was about to wore it when she interrupted quicklu-''dobara nhi puch sakte kya??''he moved towards her keep it over her-''tum ek baar mein nhi pehan sakti har baat me drama karne ki bimaari h tumhe''she put her arms into sleeves n crossed her arms-''thank u''

then he again continue their walk when they crossed a lake..she excitedly shout-''wow so beautiful''he followed his gaze towards the lake -''so what pehli baar dekha h''she ignore him-''singapore me to pehli baar hi dekha h na''n again looked at lake...it glittered blue due to reflection of sky which look just eyes pleasing...-''kitna accha view h na''he ignored her again-''agar ho gya ho to chale mujhe aaj hi hotel phuchna h''

she nodded uninterestly-''ok''

after few minutes walk they reached a shop.-''tumhe kuch pina h ''she nods n he went towards the shopkeeper-''one soft drink...''he paid him n looked at shopkeeper who staring at mahi''aarav growled at him angrily the shopkeeper turned his gaze immediately...n they left from there...

she enjoyed her drink while he walked angrily..she looked at him-aapko nhi chahiye''he didn't answer her-''tumne aaj yeh sari kyun pehni thi''he asked directly to her..she looked at him-''kyun acchi nhi lag rhi mera favourite color h or mr john ko indian dresses pasand h to hume indian attire hi carry karna chahiye tha isliye''

mahi looked at him again-''kya hua aapko accha nhi laga''he stared at her face which was so innocent he immediately turned his gaze-''acchi h ''she smiled n continue her drink again.-''aap ke maa bhot sweet h''

he looked at her surprisingly-''how u know that?''she giggled-''apke wallet me aapke mom dad ki photo h na wahan dekhi''he smiled-''oh hmm she is very sweet sabke mom bhot sweet hote h''n he waited for a answer but there was a silence...as he looked at her he shocked to saw her teary eyes-''mahi tum ro kyun rhi ho''she looked at him tried to smiled-''sabke mom dad nhi hote sir''these few words create havoc inside him..he felt her pain but somehow he gather himself-''u mean tumhare mom dad''he nods silently n tried to wipe her tears but fresh tears crept her cheeks...he wanted to console her but how-''mahi stop crying im sorry''she tried to smiled but her tears made her way again..he moved closer to her wiped her tears..her tears hurts him it seems someone pinned his heart...he wiped her tears but this was not so easy to control her pain..he cupped her face -''im sorry mahi''she looked at him with teary eyes n held her wrist-''kya mein itni buri hun ki wo mujhe chodkar hi chale gye agar wo log mujhe god nhi lete to pata nhi kaha hoti mein''aarav embraced her tightly-''mahi calm down its ok''even he didn't controlled his tears which rolled out from his eyes he immediately wiped it n pulled her to face her-''kisne kaha ki tumhare mom dada nhi h jinhone tumhe ab tak pyaar kiya h wahi tumhare mom dad h kabhi yeh mat sochna ki tum akeli ho..ur family loves u'''
she wiped her tears again n nods...he gazing at her moist eyes n rubbed her fresh tears with his thumb-''rote hue bhot kharab lagti ho ''she smiled with moist eyes he loves her smile..he move closer to her lips n kissed her lips which crept a beautiful smile...she melted in his arms n kissed him back

precap-'

aarav looked at her once n again busy in his work-''kyun mene tumhe kiss kiya tumhe accha nhi laga??''she shockingly looked at him-''nhi bilkul nhi''he stood up n move towards her-''to tumne mujhe kiss back kyun kiya''she gasped-''wo wo...wo''
Asyalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
appko hi me yaad kar rahi thi aur abhi adhe ghate pehle hi me is ff pe aayi thi check karne ke liye par aab to meri khushi ka thikana hi nahi hai ... main bohat bohat khush hu abhi aur apke pm ka link bhi mila to mila kab ...jab me apna fav song ( tera mera rishta pura ) started in my mobile and i am double happy😊😊 abhi tak maine updt padhi nahi me to dekhte hi khush hogayi ab me jati hu updat padne ke baad phir comment karungi thanks thank you so so so much...<3⭐️

P.S: aur ha me apse kuch puchna chahti thi kya yeh FF padha hai Love hurts and cure Invitation&part18 page71&94 ...😊
Edited by arshi4ipkknd - 11 years ago