Users

Frequent Posters

sonalimurat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome updates
sorry for late commenting but I always follow ur FF... as I like ur story
n Araav n Mahi so muchhhπŸ˜ƒ
ohhh so Goa trip...dono ki ...vo bhi Eksath ...

ehemmm ehemmm...jarur kuch to hoga πŸ˜‰
n ye Aarav chupa rustam Mahi ko cabin se chup chup kar dekhta haiπŸ˜†
thik hai chalo  mahi k pithpiche use Niharata to hai 😳
n when he gave her challange to kiss him ...😳  😳   😳

arey wah...
n Poor mahi  coz pf her responcibilities she accepted n kissed him
thik hai it was only feathery kiss but it's fine ...akhir kiss to tha na
oopss He misunderstood her ...But Aarav shhe did so only Bcoz of finantial condition ...believe her

update soon
u know I gonna love this story so muchhh
plsss update soon

love u

Edited by sonalimurat - 11 years ago
Riyaa16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sonalimurat

Awesome updates

sorry for late commenting but I always follow ur FF... as I like ur story
n Araav n Mahi so muchhhπŸ˜ƒ
ohhh so Goa trip...dono ki ...vo bhi Eksath ...

ehemmm ehemmm...jarur kuch to hoga πŸ˜‰
n ye Aarav chupa rustam Mahi ko cabin se chup chup kar dekhta haiπŸ˜†
thik hai chalo  mahi k pithpiche use Niharata to hai 😳
n when he gave her challange to kiss him ...😳  😳   😳

arey wah...
n Poor mahi  coz pf her responcibilities she accepted n kissed him
thik hai it was only feathery kiss but it's fine ...akhir kiss to tha na
oopss He misunderstood her ...But Aarav shhe did so only Bcoz of finantial condition ...believe her

update soon
u know I gonna love this story so muchhh
plsss update soon

love u

thank u sonali for such a sweet comment
will update soon
love u too
Riyaa16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rmuk

Woaaa dear awesome updt!!!! So now aarav and mahi ek saath singapore ja rahe hai, wow me excited. Loving this ff yaar, updt soon plz.

thank u dear for ur comment im glad that u like itπŸ˜›
Riyaa16 thumbnail
part 5

she was happy not happy actually flying in the sky..she rushed inside the kitchen directly where her mother busy in preparing dinner...mahi gave her a side hu-''maaa''her mother surprised but she was brighten up to saw her face happy-''kya hua mahi bhot khush h''

she came forward-''hmmm ma mujhe kal singapore jana h apne boss ke saath i want to go there plss mein jaun''

her mother was going to answer her but another female voice took their attention-''boss ya koi boy friend''

mahi avoid her n looked at her mother who still saw mahek...mahi looking at her mother with pleading eyes-''maa plsss''

mahek-''tum kahin nhi jaogi samjhi tum...mein jaanti hun ki tum juth bol rhi ho tumne koi bf bana liya hoga h na''

mahi-''nhi dii wo mere boss h''

her mother looked at the two-''bas karo ab''mahek-''maa aapko pata h singapore jaane ke liye kitne paise chahiye''

seema cupped mahi's face-''agar mere baccha jana chahta h to jarur''to heard this her face brightened up-''thank u maa i love u''n hugged her

seema-''ab ja fresh ho jaa mein khaana lati hun''she nodded n moved towards her room leaving angry mahek behind her

mahek-''maa yeh sab kya h aap mahi ko uske boss ke sath akele bhej dogi pata nhi uska boss kaisa hoga or itne paise kaha se ayenge''

seema put the bowl on table when mahek followed-''im talking with u maa not with walls''

seema-''mahek tumhe mahi ki itni fikar kabse hone lagi????''mahek frowned-''maa wo meri behan h to fikar to hogi na''

seema-''fikar ho rhi h ya jalan ho rhi uske singapore jaane se''

mahek-''maa aap aisa kyun keh rhi h''seema while keeping the paltes on table-''kyunki mein jaanti hun tumhe jitna mahi tumse pyaar karti h utna hi tum usse nafrat karti ho...or rhi baat uske akele jaane ki to wo jarur jayegi mujhe uspar pura bharosa h''n she left the kitchen 

mahek fuming with anger-''mein bhi dekhti hun wo kaise jaati h''
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aarav laid on bed while his mother came-''aarav kal ki packing ki tumne''

he replied lazily-''no mom ''she looked at him he was little sleepy n weary...she caressed his head-''mera baccha kitna kaam karta h pura din''n cares his hairs affectionately ...he frowned-''mom pls ''she knew that he got angry when someone touched his hairs n she always teasing him by touching or caressing his hairs...she smiled n kissed his forehead-''ok baba so jao mein baad me aati hun''

he closed his eyes n covered his face with blanket-''thank u so much''she chuckled n made his packing for tomorrows trip...

abhi's room

abhi-''kya mahi aarav ke saath ja rhi h''

avinash(his father)-''so whattt???itna shock kyun ho gye tum ..u want to go with aarav then ok i..ii''but he stopped -''no...no dad its fine''

avinsh-''mahi is a gud girl h na''abhi smiled softly-''yes she is very nice''by thinking about his first meeting with her but his expressions were unnoticed by his father-''k abhi do one thing jab aarav wapas nhi aata tum uska kaam bhi dekh lena''

abhi-''ok dad''

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

next morning

she entered in the office with happy n delighted face..she imagine herself in singapore n walked with her imagination when she again dashed with him n climbed on his foot by mistake who came with a file...he buzzed n screamed-''are u''n looked at his shoe...she came into reality n bite her tongue-''haayoo rabba aap thi to h na''

he growled-''my name is aarav not haayoo..what u said ''she smiled-''arey nahi mera matlab aap thik h na sir''

he hissed to saw her smile-''why are u smiling im  a joker''she hitch n moved back to saw his anger-''sorry''she saw his file on floor n bowed when at the same time he bent to put the file n as a result their head clash with a sound ...they screamed-''ahhh''

he snatched the file from her n gave her a angry look...while touching his head...she lowered her eyes with fear...he moved to his cabin when she said-''ek baar or maarna pedega nhi to kala kutta kaat lega''he turned n saw her with confused face..she came nearer-''arey kala kutta matlab black dog will bite u n me''

he hissed n moved to her with closed fist--''mujhe pata h ki black ko kala bolte h samjhi tum ''she smiled-'really..to fir ek or takkar maarna jaruri h kyunki mein singapore 14 injections ke saath nhi jaana chahti plsss''

his anger was on top n he blasted on her-''shut up ''she shivered n closed her eyes he looked at her once n leave...she open her eyes n relaxed-''hmesha mere saath hi aisa kyun hota h''

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------abhi looked at her with a open file in his hand...she was busy in work he thought something n closed the file

mahi put the file on table n stood up for lunch when she surprised to saw him-''aap yaha''

abi-''han apne lunch nhi kiya abhi tak''she smiled hesitatingly -''mein lunch karne hi ja rhi h thi''abhi too smiled-''can i join u''

she surprised-''ya sure why not''n they leave 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
both of them sat in the canteen ...abhi -''bolo kya khaogi'..she looked at him-''kuch nhi apna lunh lekar ayi hun aap ko jo khana h aap order kijiye''

he smiled n ordered...she felt awkward he still gazing her-'u look beautiful when ever u wear red color''

she lowered her eyes n said softly-''thank u ''

abhi looked at her-''arey tumne khaana shuru bhi nhi kiya jaldi strat karo warna lunch time khatam ho jayega''

she nodded n start eating...

while eating he gazing her...n she hardly looked at him n avoid to looked at him...abhi-''or kau kaun h tumhari family me''to broke the silence between them

mahi-''maa papa n my elder sister''he smiled-''oh ''

abhi-''so aaj shaam ki packing kar li tumne koi problem to nhi h na tumhe singapore jaane mein if u have then i..i''she stopped him-''nhi nhi im fine actuaaly im happy ki mein first time kahin bahar jaa rhi hun kabhi kahi nhi gyi mein''made her face''

abhi just gazing her face..she looked gorgeous when she made a baby face-''lovely''she confused-''whattt''he jerked-''no nothing its ok agar koi problem ho to mujhe call karna ok mera no.''

mahi-''mere pass phone nhi h''abhi looked at her surprisingly-''what""tumhare pass phone nhi h aaj kal sabke pass hota h or tumhare pass phone nhi h''

mahi-''nhi tha but kuch din pehle tut gya so''abhi satisfied with her answer-''ohkkk''

she stood up -''chale''he smiled n moved towards the office

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

at evening

seema did her aarti-''dhyaan se jaana or apna khyal rakhna mahi''she hugged her other n father-''aap tension mat lo mei apna dhyaan rakhungi''

she smiled at mahek-''by dii take care''she made her face n walked inside her room...mahi felt bad..her mother kissed her forehead-''aise udas chehre se jayega mera baccha singapore''mahi smiled n hugged her again''i love u maa''

mahi-''papa aap bhi apna dyaan rakhna or kahi mat jaana''

sanjay gave her his phone-''han mein nhi jayunga ye le hum tujhe phone karenge isse apne pass rakhna ok''she nodded n said bye last time to them

aarav put his hand on forehead due to irritation on her mother's act..she rounded thalli in front of his face n murmurred some mantras in her mouth...while abhi n avinash giggled behind her

she looked at him n raised her brow...aarav-''mom pls i have to go today only not tomorrow''she nodded n murmured again

avinash came forward-''amita 10 minute ho gye tumhe yeh sab karte hue ab bas karo''

she frowned at him-''ek to mere aarav ko singapore bhej rhe h aap wo bhi akele kahin kisi ki nazar lag gyi to usse''

avinash-''ab nhi lagegi tumne itni mehnat ki h to''

she made a sad face n kissed his forehead-''ok fine dhyaan rakhna apna han''

he hugged her-''finally mein jaun''

she nodded n said bye to  him

at airport

he came out from the car n put his luggage out of the car..as he moved he shocked to saw her...he came nearer-''strange time par aa gyi tum''

she smiled-''time par nhi time se pehle aa gyi me''said proudly...he avoid her n moved inside the airport to complete the formalities before leaving...she silently followed him ...he filled the form n waiting for the plan when he saw her luggage..one hand bag...one small side bag n one big bag...she looked at him n then to her bags...aarav-''wahan rehne jaa rhi ho tum''

mahi-''nhi wo mere hand bag mein mera saaman h u know girls ka make up n all..n is side bag me saari imp files n bade bag me mere clothes''

he rolled his eyes-''mene pucha tumse''n turned his face..she annoyed him with her tongue like a kid-''hitler kahi ka''

after 30 minutes

there was announcement for their flight  they proceed towards it

she sat in the plan for the first time..she looked all around with amazed eyes-''wow ''they sat on their seats..she got her fav window seat...she always sit on window seat in bus n here also she got her fav seat-''wow window seat''

she was very happy n aarav next to her was just irritating by her silly acts...

as the plan started ..her heart starts thudding..she clasp his hand tightly with closed eyes..he frowned n as he turned his face to saw her he surprised to saw her scary face..she tighten her grip n its paining for him...her nails just pinned in his hand ...he wanted to relaxed her n moved his one hand towards her but then suddenly stop it-''suno''

she hugged him(not a complete hug) -''mujhe bhot darr lag rha h''he shocked-''dekho kuch nhi hoga just sit silently''

mahi tighten her hug...aarav-''suno meri baat suno dekho aisa kuch nhi hoga just relax''

she still embraced him which was irritating him-''mene kaha na just sit  there...mahi ..mahi''mahi looked at him with moist eyes...he felt bad to scolding her-''mahi listen to me''she sat on her seat-''sorry'

aarav-''kuch nhi hoga just relax''she nodded n then looked at his hand...he has scratches there.she shocked-''yeh kaise hua''

he looked at his hand-''pata nhi''she looked at him-''sorry again''

he kept his head on seat n closed his eyes..but she was still scared 

on reaching at singapore there was  a announcement...he opened his eyes n saw her on his shoulder..she was sleeping...he pat her shoulder-''utho''but it seems she was in deep sleep...he looked at her face which was very cute while sleeping...he moved his hand back n locked her hairs behind the ear...he whispered softly-''mahi''

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Di apse ek request karu?...karhi deti hnu plz aap precap dia karo na di agar aap ko thik lage to

ish mahi to takrane girne n tod fod karne ki bohat achchi adat ha
achchi ishliye kiuki ye sab serf arav or ushke chiso k saath hi karti ha jo ki ushki apni ha
mahi todo fodo giro takrao jo karna ha karo arey hak banta ha tumhara
ek kaam karo pura office hi tod dalo but hna ARAV K DIL KO KABHI MAT TODNA

haddi n jalkukdi buri najar waloon ka muh kala anth vala to sab bhala finaly Arhi pohoch gaye singapure...

Jalkukdi dont worry tumhari behen gai ha apne boss k hi saath but ayegi apne bf k saath

di ye apne kaha end kia ha atleast dono ko flight se utarne to dete lol

loved the update cont soon LOVE U Edited by Arpimugfan - 11 years ago
glossyglassy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update tha...
and woh morning office scene was the best!!
love their bond with their moms

cont soon
lov u...
ridzzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice part...
ek bar fir se sar bhida lo warna kala kutta kaat lega...ha ha ha...bachpan main hum bhi ye bahut kia kate the...
n mehek apni sis se itni jealous...god what type of sis she is...n this abhi...arey apni hone wali bhabhi pe line mat de...gadhe...
n the flight scene was really amazing...too good...
update soon...
luv u...   :-)
sultanahabeeb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow wow wow pehle bar singapore hmmm woh bhi aarav ke sath,mein bhi aj tak kahi nahi gaye nd i dont know ke jab mein kisi ke sath jaonge toh kya hoga but i want to know ke mahi ke sath kya hoa . jaldi next up dena plzzz nd 
thanks for pm

Bells.E.cullen thumbnail
Nice update...
Hayyo rabba kitna tkrati hai mahi but i luv dis thing in her... Aftr all aarav se jo tkrati hai...
N uski sis mehk ko prblm kya hai i dont lyk her...
N yaar ye abhi kyun mahi k peeche pda hai... Use aarav k liye nhi chod skta kya...
N plane scene mst tha yaar...
Aarav thoda kum gussa kiya kr yaar she's so sweet n cute... But koi na jyada din tu rudely baat nhi kr payega.. :-)
n 4 d first tym aarav ne softly kha "mahi"... 100 rs. Ka prshad chdana pdega bhgvan ji ko...
Luved d update...
Plz update ASAP...
Thnx alot 4 d pm...
Luv... Bells... :-)
mddmayuri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely ud riya...continue soon
luv u