India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

One shot-Best friends forever!!!

--Hilary-- Senior Member
--Hilary--
--Hilary--

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged

Got the idea of this OS from the friendship day gift of my Best friend. It's probably it is the best friendship day gift I've ever got.This OS is based on the Lavanya-Arnav relationship of My FF-Love Or Just Lust where they are childhood best friends.It focuses on the time when they had just crossed teenage. Hope that you'll like it.

Lavanya was calling Arnav for the tenth time.She was going on her1st date with her long time crush Kabir. Kabir was a year senior to her and they had studied at the same school.Though Lavanya had a crush on him like forever,she was too afraid to ask him out.Finally, one day coincidentally they talked'eventually they became friends'and a week ago they started dating.'Arnav..tell me na yaar..which colour will suite me? Blue or Pink? Should I wear casuals? Or should I dress up? Should I leave my hair open? Or Tie it up?' She was talking really fast. Arnav laughed at her nervousness.

'God!!! Chill Lav..chill!!! Take a deep breath' he said.'Plus,I hope you won't start talking like a bullet train infront of him like you're doing now.'he said in an amused tone.'Arnav'here Iam nervous and you are teasing me? And you know na..I talk really fast when I'm super excited or super nervous.And hear I'm both now.So it' natural.' .'I hope Kabir will understand what you are saying tomorrow.Poor guy will wonder if he is dating a mentally challenged girl.'Arnav bursted out laughing saying that.'Arnav..I'm serious!!!'she said in an angry tone.'Ok..Ok..fine.Just do what you feel like. Wear what you want. keep your hair as you want.' .'Man!!! You are hopeless'ok I'm hanging up. It's late.Wish me luck..hop that I'll survive tomorrow.'Lavanya mumbled.'Ok..Good luck!!!I'll be waiting to hear the details.Plus,I already know that my fatty is like the bravest person on planet.'he teased.'I'm not fat!!! You are fat..you ..Gulliver..tall as a mountain..no wonder you have no one to date.After all,who would date a 6 ft 3 high school guy?' 'Heh..you know,all the girls die on me..You know what  they say-I'm tall,fair and handsome.' He teased.'I'm gonna vomit'such lies!!! Ok..I'm hanging up.I'll call you.good night' ,'Good night Lav!!'he hung up.

The next day-Lavanya was super busy getting ready.Finally changing for a thousand times,she got the kind of look she wanted for herself. Suddenly she heared her phone beep.It was a mail message from Arnav.She quickly took a look at it.It read-'Happy Friendship day fatty!!! I bet you've totally forgot it this year with all of your nervousness and confusion.Lol..I can really imagine the condition of your room now.dressed thrown everywhere.All the jewellaries,make up kits out.Poor room!!! Plus,I know it's time for your date.So you must have finally got ready.Ok fatty here's something I want to tell you.just read it once ok-Just Love him truly.If he does the same,he on't care about your looks.He won't bother about how you're dressed,how you have put your hair,what shoes you are wearing.Plus,You are cute anyway!!! (P.S..It's the last compliment you've got from me..Don't expect something like this ever!!! Have an awesome date.)"

Reading this  a bright smile appeared in her face. Somehow the message gad vanished all the nervousness she had for a week.She quickly took her purse and left for her date.

It was an awesome date.Lavanya realized that Kabir was the guy she had been waiting for so long.He understood her,care about about her and moreover,he respected her.She had fallen even more in love with her. The entire time she was with him Arnav's message was on her mind.'IF HE LOVES YOU TRULY HE WON'T BOTHER ABOUT YOUR APPEAREANCE.'yeah..Kabir really seemed that guy.Finally,after having a wonderful time,Kabir dropped her home.Bidding him goodbye,The first thing she did was call Arnav..letting him know how amazing her date was and how lucky she was to have an incredible best friend like him.'

The conversation that they have are inspired from me and my best friend's conversation.He mockingly calls me fatty and I call him Dog.Lol..I know...you must be wondering what kind of names are they? But we are like this.We are childhood buddies like Arnav and Lavanya in this story.So I tried to make the relationship between them as crazy and comforting as us.Hope that you liked it.Plz hit comment and like.Thank you!!!

And Last but not the least,HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY EVERYONE!!!

Edited by ArnavKhushi16 - 05 August 2012 at 9:23am

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

deepikamohan_94hhqvjaasz_25Sanaya95neeshahaiderFlyn_freejazz.kaurdanisharamasawmNeeltaravvinitasminejankisoni86zoyadarkrosesweetnoniChaudhrytmarul01niania13kajolkonnaRoshkolovemusicPrncssOfHeartdamonzladyanjaleswatim318Arshi1195wonderblakesreemeeraplease6aakriti120swtsamAmanramsweetysarandevishreeprrk86kvarshabhaktiiikriti_atharvvelanginikritashudaymanyata07summaiyasayedfffan123rkapoor1382ASR6262sarra0divkashfulljas0308-.serendipity.-seeta_naips--Amy--dumaschavvi16

fffan123 IF-Sizzlerz
fffan123
fffan123

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Loved the story. It was beautiful. BTW, Happy Friendships day.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neeshahaider

vandana.sagar IF-Stunnerz
vandana.sagar
vandana.sagar

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
very nice, love any story where Lavanya is shown as a good person, as she was awesome in the end of her role in the serial! thanks
kajolkonna Goldie
kajolkonna
kajolkonna

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Happy frndship day!!!
summaiyasayed IF-Sizzlerz
summaiyasayed
summaiyasayed

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Loved the story
--Amy-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Amy--
--Amy--

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Happy Friendship Day!
it was very sweet story...loved it!
thanks for the pm!!
sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Happy friendship day
kriti_atharv IF-Rockerz
kriti_atharv
kriti_atharv

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
awww it was cute...loved it n thnx 4da pm dear...

Go to top