Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

The Ball is now in Signi's court.. (Page 3)

Vinnie79 IF-Rockerz
Vinnie79
Vinnie79

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stephhh

nice topic Vinnie
 its great that he told reva the truth of his feelings by himself n also he will reveal reva to all by himself too...Just as what I wished for...vikram is a star n I hve no objection of his actions so far...only thing is that he will have to keep reva in his life along with sugni if they marry...

Well he dose feel responsible for Reva's welfear, and if he wants to take care of her for life than I  am all for that...truth if not him who dose she have...and she needs the medical care. And if she is in an aslyum them he will be fullfilling his duties towards her...Why can't he divorce her and still fulfill that responsibility, today he sounded as though he could not!?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JulieDForeverSHINee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index