Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

The Ball is now in Signi's court.. (Page 2)

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
since they are bednis and this is a their story we have to think of sardhakayi but legally there is something called Divorce if spouse is mentally unhealthy but I don't think the story will go that way.but if I remember the earlier promos there is one of TVS doing Sugni's sardhakayi with Hukum's help now lets see what happens 

Edited by chalhov - 05 August 2012 at 11:32pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vinnie79

JulieD IF-Dazzler
JulieD
JulieD

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
It's hard to tell how the story would go with these new writers. But I don't think the TVS we fell in love with would forcefully do her sardakai. Sugni will definitely not forgive him at first especially when she broke ties with her mother for him

Vinnie79

PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vinnie79

Originally posted by chalhov

ME TVS IS A VICTIM OF CIRCUMSTANCES AND HE IS NOT A VILLAIN AND IS TRYING TO DO THE BEST IN THE CIRCUMSTANCES.Had his wife been normal I would not have pardoned him and he also did not know his wife was alive when he went ahead with his relation and promise to Sugni that he will marry her he cant go back cant tell the truth as she said she will die and all are trying to corner him so finally the hero TVS becomes grey due to circumstance trying to carry on his responsibility and not hurt Sugni or Reva. And being cornered by G and Adi so now Sugni has to make or break her TM whom she also says she loves as her dream is only partially fulfilled.

So to you  think they are victims of circumstances!  Now if she follows her head and her family, she will leave him and end back up at square 1 where she was before he arrived.
  If she follows her heart, in the eyes of the society they live in, she is just another Bedni, like the rest of them...Hmmm decisions desions!!!
one cant fall in and out of love Sugni will be very hurt but there are lot of second wives in society and also amoung celebritiesOuch  or since she belongs to the Bedni should she be like the rest of them
croziaxx Goldie
croziaxx
croziaxx

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged

since they are bednis and this is a their story we have to think of sardhakayi but legally there is something called Divorce if spouse is mentally unhealthy but I don't think the story will go that way.but if I remember the earlier promos there is one of TVS doing Sugni's sardhakayi with Hukum's help now lets see what happens 

O chal ! why u think that he will do sardhakai... me don't think he will do sardhakai of sug...why .. now he is feeling guilty ... so why he will do such as.. he know sug will not like this.. ya he love her but me don't think he will force her for anything...   for any majburi can't say but in normal situation he can't do... Ouch  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovpyar-ishk

PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by croziaxx

O chal ! why u think that he will do sardhakai... me don't think he will do sardhakai of sug...why .. now he is feeling guilty ... so why he will do such as.. he know sug will not like this.. ya he love her but me don't think he will force her for anything...   for any majburi can't say but in normal situation he can't do... Ouch  
croziaxx

I thought of that because of promos shown earlier  and because she is Bedni and all are against TVS he feels cornered and still we dont know Sugni's response will she be dejected or will she also go into an attack(verbally) mode so maybe he will do it in a last resort to keep Sugni with him  OuchOuch

Edited by chalhov - 06 August 2012 at 6:02am

croziaxx

croziaxx Goldie
croziaxx
croziaxx

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by croziaxx

croziaxx

I thought of that because of promos shown earlier  and because she is Bedni and all are against TVS he feels cornered and still we dont know Sugni's response will she be dejected or will she also go into an attack(verbally) mode so maybe he will do it in a last resort to keep Sugni with him  OuchOuch

Forget about that old promo.. that time they showed something else, and now we seeing some thing different...as me remember.. in a interview varun said that he do sardhakai in majboori and after that fall in love with that girl.. but now he is already in love with her.. so no chance for fall in love again..Tongue .. and now he is feeling guilty.. he did try to explain rewa that everything has changed now.. he is not a evil * i hope for cvs*.. so he will not hurt her more..
her reaction is obvious.. she can't understand and think all thakurs are same .. may be he will try to convince her.. but surely she will not understand.. atleast right now... and if he really love her and respect her.. he will let her go... Cry  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vinnie79PutijaChalhovpyar-ishk

Vinnie79 IF-Rockerz
Vinnie79
Vinnie79

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
I  agree with Croziaxx , that right now she will be to hurt to understand  why he did what he did...my  point was after the dust settles and she gets time to  think  aout it all...maybe in a few weeks /months depending on how they drag it. (if they go that way)
 About the Sardakai, I see him doing that only if he has no choice, *evil thakurs/her greedy mamas*
(but we know  Adi is poised to be the big hero, so that might not happen.)
 Also he might do it  if the CV decides that VICKRAM IS now the BIG BAD VILLAIN OF THE SHOWAngryAngry Which again will be absolutely tasteless!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

croziaxxJulieD

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
nice topic Vinnie
 its great that he told reva the truth of his feelings by himself n also he will reveal reva to all by himself too...Just as what I wished for...vikram is a star n I hve no objection of his actions so far...only thing is that he will have to keep reva in his life along with sugni if they marry...

Vinnie79

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index