Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
 Ok so we all think we know the out come of Monday's  episode, no wedding  that is 99.9% sure.
But I just watched the lovely VM made by Saima and it got me thinking...
 Sure she is going to be hurt and heart broken, but the Sugni we all knew from before they changed writers was a very logical and rational person, we saw her reaction when she found out about  Reva the 1st time...dare  we expect something along the same lines.
 I mean AFTER she goes home and really think about EVERYTHING that has happend, hopefully Vickram explains his position to her on Monday,  The Circumstances surrounding all that happend.
 I mean  Lets look at the situation  this way :
 1.       He announced he was going to Marry her  on Teej, infront of every one,  which was approximately     8_10 days away!
  2.      That Very Night he found  a Wife he thought was dead alive and just as mad as she was  before her Death!
 3.      Now in a dilema  as to how to handle this situation,  he wants to tell the truth but he dose not want to loose the one thing in his life that makes it worth living...so he decides to keep quite until he could figure how to handle it.
 4. Was not counting on  Gulabiya , to start snooping around and starts pressuring him . On top of that his family and Sugni  started to get threathed and attacked. Where was the time to think???
 5. He said it himself  if he left Sugni now, what would happen to her??? And he also has a rsponsibilty to Reva which he has continued to up hold.
 6. He Finally decides to tell the truth, poses the question hypothetically, and Sugni's response was to Kill herself.
 7. Reva Also  said she is going to commit mass murder/suicide if he has another "woman" in his life.  Given the fact she is unstable I believe she would do it!
 8. So under pressure, like a wounded Lion , he decides to defend his position, by staying quite and marrying her, as soon as possible ... THE WRONG Decision FOR SURE!. And  fulfill his responsibility to Reva by giving her the Medical care she needs.
 9. He did tell Reva the truth about his feelings concerning their relationship, and how it has changed...(In my estimation that was a break up speech!)

So given all these points, together with all he did for her and her family, what do you  think She would do??? Give him a 2nd chance??? Would you??? Some of you say a lie is a lie and it is unforgivable...but sometimes there is some thing called situations beyond our normal control and I think this is one of them...
 Yes he lied , that is wrong, and yes he should divorce Reva, MAYBE if he was given the TIME to think of a way out he might have done that!!! 
 On Monday we will know for sure what Sugni would  say...would she listen to her heart, or her mind????
Please share your thoughts Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovHillyloveJulieDstephhhLaila2009Shell16-Azy--rupa-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Ball is now in Signi's court.." in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Hi Vinnie,

I was the one saying a lie is a lie and he should never have kept the truth about Reva hidden from Sugni.  He revealed all the cracks in their relationship by hiding and lying.

The CVs are going to spend weeks on this betrayal.  It would be great if they come back to SugVi later and resolve this the way we want them to...but with the change in the writing team I don't know where they are going to go from here.  So far they are not doing a good job of it.

Edited by Shell16 - 05 August 2012 at 8:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vinnie79Laila2009

Gewels

Gewels

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
I think there is a lot more to this story than u think-why did TVS try to wall Reva up? Why did he not report a missing wife to the police? Why and how can u claim someone 2b dead on the basis of absence without a body? Was a memorial service held? How could Dhanuma take care of a sick wife on her meagre salary, not to mention D runs to TVS about his wife's condition all the time-did he really not know? All these questions floating around-r we gonna get answers? The answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

figuereVinnie79ForeverSHINeeLaila2009

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
 ME TVS IS A VICTIM OF CIRCUMSTANCES AND HE IS NOT A VILLAIN AND IS TRYING TO DO THE BEST IN THE CIRCUMSTANCES.Had his wife been normal I would not have pardoned him and he also did not know his wife was alive when he went ahead with his relation and promise to Sugni that he will marry her he cant go back cant tell the truth as she said she will die and all are trying to corner him so finally the hero TVS becomes grey due to circumstance trying to carry on his responsibility and not hurt Sugni or Reva. And being cornered by G and Adi so now Sugni has to make or break her TM whom she also says she loves as her dream is only partially fulfilled.

Edited by chalhov - 05 August 2012 at 9:50am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sunheriwiddyJulieDHillyloveLaila2009-Azy--rupa-

drtulika

Groupbie

drtulika

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
hi vinnie79
superb post you have summed it up perfectly:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyVinnie79

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gewels

I think there is a lot more to this story than u think-why did TVS try to wall Reva up? Why did he not report a missing wife to the police? Why and how can u claim someone 2b dead on the basis of absence without a body? Was a memorial service held? How could Dhanuma take care of a sick wife on her meagre salary, not to mention D runs to TVS about his wife's condition all the time-did he really not know? All these questions floating around-r we gonna get answers? The answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind...

Good points  Gewels...yes there is a lot more to the Reva mystry than they are showing, . Will they ever  answer these questions  is left to be seen..
 I am going on what was shown so far:
 The TVS entire family said she was dead...the sister was ready to marry him to a  "AACHE LADKI" again...
 He told Reva that he looked every where for her, yet did not find her...it is inconsistant with when he told  Gulabia, that both of them was in the car accident and when he got back to consciousness  HE WAS TOLD she was dead!?Confused  I am guessing some sort of funeral service was performed  was held as they did have her 1 year "barsi".
 Remember  she was "Found" by Dhanuma,  who told him on the 1st day he saw her  that she was staying in an Ashram and Dhanuma brought her back!
 I don't believe he was actually hiding her for a year, it just makes no sense.
So if you were in Sugni's Shoes would you forgive him?

Edited by Vinnie79 - 05 August 2012 at 10:43am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINeeLaila2009-rupa-pyar-ishk

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

ME TVS IS A VICTIM OF CIRCUMSTANCES AND HE IS NOT A VILLAIN AND IS TRYING TO DO THE BEST IN THE CIRCUMSTANCES.Had his wife been normal I would not have pardoned him and he also did not know his wife was alive when he went ahead with his relation and promise to Sugni that he will marry her he cant go back cant tell the truth as she said she will die and all are trying to corner him so finally the hero TVS becomes grey due to circumstance trying to carry on his responsibility and not hurt Sugni or Reva. And being cornered by G and Adi so now Sugni has to make or break her TM whom she also says she loves as her dream is only partially fulfilled.

So to you  think they are victims of circumstances!  Now if she follows her head and her family, she will leave him and end back up at square 1 where she was before he arrived.
  If she follows her heart, in the eyes of the society they live in, she is just another Bedni, like the rest of them...Hmmm decisions desions!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
 she will not understand him immediately... because he didn't tell truth till yet so now when he will say 'i din't know about rewa from the beginning... she wouldn't believe him this is sure.. she has to face a heartbroken ..  and we too ...
but i think if she really love him, then surely she would understand him some day...* if cvs allows her*...  
 in the future if cvs wouldn't do blunder mistakes ...like... VS total negative and unnecessary  go for another pair... then story will not be bad or bore but if he do *forbidden*.. then we wouldn't have any choice ...
because of my previous experiences i can't believe them.. i know most of time they do what we don't like.. 
and one thing is sure they will drag this rewa chapter as long as possible... for me this is * Resham me tat ka paiband*...  
so W &W untill we can bear... 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cupdPutijaChalhovVinnie79-rupa-pyar-ishk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.