Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF-If It's Not Forever..It's Not Love!updt page41 (Page 5)

Xx..Anjali..xX IF-Dazzler
Xx..Anjali..xX
Xx..Anjali..xX

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pinkjali

Hey.. Superb start and nice selection of track. Pls update it soon
thank you so much :D

_CandyCream_ IF-Dazzler
_CandyCream_
_CandyCream_

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Wow anjali.. Another FF!Dancing
Awesome start.. Loved the beginningHeart
Very interesting!! Waiting for the next part Big smile Thanks for the PM! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Xx..Anjali..xX

Xx..Anjali..xX
Xx..Anjali..xX

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by balhfan22

Wow anjali.. Another FF!Dancing
Awesome start.. Loved the beginningHeart
Very interesting!! Waiting for the next partBig smileThanks for the PM!
thank you so much for reading it:D
sahana747 IF-Dazzler
sahana747
sahana747

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
StarStarStar with original going to pieces are we to hold on to more and more FFs only? 
Thank you for the pms.

Xx..Anjali..xX

Xx..Anjali..xX
Xx..Anjali..xX

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahana747

StarStarStar with original going to pieces are we to hold on to more and more FFs only? 
Thank you for the pms.

i guess are the only option we have apart from watching previous episTongue
Xx..Anjali..xX
Xx..Anjali..xX

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged

Guys this update is a lil lengthy…plz bear with it.

LOL

PART : 2 –

Ram leans back on his seat and gets lost in his thoughts…..his life had changed because of her…..he was a kind of guy no decent girl would like to be with…..he thought ……he was messed up….no idea about his life….always dependent on others….but still she loved him…she loved him like anything…and even he had fallen hard for her since he saw her first time…..aah those were the best days of life for him….his mornings started with her and ended in her arms…..he cursed himself for all that happened in the last few months….if he would have not reacted that way…if only he would have been patient like her…..they both would have been together today…..

He looks into his phone and smiles looking at a pic of her with him…..he remembers their first meeting…he takes a diary and starts writing all the moments he shared with her…

4 years back-

"why the heck have you brought me with you Divya….what you want me to do…..look at you and your guy romancing"…..Ram said sarcastically…

"shutup Ram….your saying as if Sparsh is only my boyfriend and not your friend"…she replied with equal sarcasm…

Sparsh came out of his house and Divya hugged him…

"where is my bitching partner"….Divya asked Sparsh…

Sparsh – she is just coming….by the way hi Ram…how are you….

Ram – am fine dude….and then his eyes fell on the figure coming towards them….he was awestruck…whoaah….his  heart skipped some beats he thought….or maybe it had stopped beating…..the moment he saw her…..someone pinch me…slap me….do anything…tell me she is a dream…

"she is unrealistically beautiful….she cannot be a human" he thought in his mind….her black eyes adorned with a kohl was making him weak at his knees…he felt blood rushing down his veins ……I am gonna die ……she is gonna kill me…she is a witch….no angel …..gawd….her face…the glow of her skin would put photoshop to shame….she was way out of my league….he said to himself…Ram whats  wrong with you….for the first time in your life you're  looking at  girls face and not the way down….this cannot be true…what is she doing to your senses……oh helll…..she is a devil in disguise….sure she is….

His thoughts are disturbed by her voice….

"hi divya…how you doing" she said…..

Whoooaahh…. her voice……what a sweet voice….ram thought….please keep speaking dont stop….its music to my ears….

Priya…she was wearing a simple dull kurta and jeans……with absolutely no makeup….though Ram had always been a ardent fan of short skirts and tube tops which showcased the curves of a girl perfectly…..this was the first time a girl covered from head to toe was making his senses go haywire…..for the first time he wasn't checking out a girl….he was too busy looking into her eyes….

"hi, Ram….how are you"

"its just a dream Ram…take it easy…." He told himself…

"I am fine"….he managed to say fumbling with the words…"god I wish I could tell her…no I am not fine….just one look of yours has made me nervous….god damn nervous…Ram kapoor is feeling like shit infront of you"…..he thought….

Divya and sparsh left them alone saying they will be back in a moment.

"So Ram…what do you think are they serious for each other" she started the convo….

"yes"…..you are beautiful…..he was looking at her like a lunatic….

"I didn't like divya first but now I like her…she is too loud what you say"

"yes"……you are making me crazy for you…..

"you don't talk much do  you"….

"yes"…….if it had not been you and I would have been with some other girl I would have said a million things to her ….95% of which would have only been about s**.

She was unforgettable…she was someone you wait for your whole life….i wish that moment could freeze then and their……..

That day…that day was the one which marked the end of my reckless dates …where my criteria of choosing girl was if she would sleep with me….but after I met Priya….something tugged in the heart and not the way down….!

He is brought back to reality with the air hostess voice.

Air hostess- sir drink..

Ram – thank you….he takes a sip and again his mind gets clustered with Priya's thoughts.

After their first meet….Ram was not the same as before…..he did not eat nor did he sleep ….what matters to him was Priya , Priya and only Priya….

"dude I am gonna kick you out of my place if you don't stop telling me about Priya" Ansh said totally irritated….

"god damn it…its been two weeks get over her…..and the way you have described he to me…take it in writing dude…she is way out of your league…she wont call you….so stop dreaming….after the wonderful character sketch Divya presented to Priya before you two met….i don't think she would want to destroy the peace of her life "….Ansh remarked….

Ram remembers Divya telling him that she told Priya that I could hook up with any girl who comes across me…..now with that introduction Priya would stay miles away from me…not to forget her darling bro sparsh wont let her contact me……Ansh is right I should get over her…but can someone explain this to my heart …..

Ansh – listen dude lets go the club tonight…I will fix you up with some girl…which is your type and then bam this parasite named Priya will go away from mind….

"I don't want anyone dude…..i want Priya…" Ram said….

"One more time you utter her name and I am gonna kick you're a**" Ansh  told him…..

Just then Ram's  phone rings… unknown number…who is this now…he asked himself…

He received the call and the voice from the other side made his heart pound….

"ram…." She said…

"priya….ya its me"…he gave victory smile to Ansh who showed him his middle finger…and again concentrated in his cricket match on TV…

"Ram….tonight  sparsh divya and me are going to a night club….care to join us?"

"yes...i will come"……he said trying to sound calm…but in his heart he was shouting and screaming with joy….

"okay then see you tonight"…Priya said…

"sure" and the call ended.

Ram smiled thinking how that screwed up night screwed his relations with Divya and Sparsh…but he did not care for it coz that night made him realize that he was in love with Priya and she felt the same.if he would not be boozing he would have not been able to make move….he starts to pen down the happenings of "that night" in his diary…

Ram was drunk totally and Sparsh and divya were no where to be seen….they must have gone to some corner o do their stuff…he thought…

His eyes fell on Priya who was going out…she was drunk…he could tell that as she was tripping all the time…Ram followed her and found her sitting on the stairs….he took his place beside her….

'it was suffocating inside…." He said…

Priya – hmmm….you are such a girl Ram…

Ram – huh…and why is that so…

Priya – just 5 shots went down your throat and you are high…..i must say girls can do better than that….

Ram remained silent….he was engrossed watching her lip movements….that was tempting….and within no time he found his lips on her…..which turned into a passionate kiss….he feared Priya would now rip him apart for the act of his…but to his surprise she didn't..she didn't protest at all….she was also drunk…that could be the reason he thought……after the kiss both started to pour their hearts out….telling each other about their past…..and eventually fell asleep then and there….Priya resting her head over his shoulder…..it was 4 in the morning when Sparsh and Divya disturbed their sleep…..he saw them both staring at him with deadly look…

"priya sit in the car" sparsh ordered her….

"but bhaiyya"….Priya tried to explain…

"I said sit in the car"….

Priya had no option but to do as he said…..after she was gone Sparsh held Ram's collar…

"didn't I tell you to stay away from her"….sparsh screamed at him…

'ram what the hell you think you are doing?" divya  asked in a stern tone….

Sparsh -"she is my sis damn it….not your toy…tht you will use her and then throw away.."

Divya – are you out of your mind…..how can you do this to me…didn't I tell you stay away from her…she is my guy's sis…..not any random girl that you will f*** and leave….do you have the slightest of idea that it will affect my relation with Sparsh…you a**h***.

Ram – enough alright….stop all this…I didn't force myself on her…whatever happened was not one sided ok…and let me tell you I am not f****** around with her for passing my time…..ya am an a**h***…but this time …or I should say for the first time I want to girl for lifetime…not for a night….i have fallen for her…..

Sparsh grabs his collar….stay away from her…..if you f*** around her I am gonna you bad Ram…I am warning you….

Ram – she loves me too….you get it….

Divya slaps Ram….done…am done with you…you jerk….we are no longer friends…

Ram – why are you stretching this matter so much…

Sparsh – Priya ke aas pass bhi mat dikhna….

Saying this they both left…   

That day although I lost my best friend….but it didn't bother me coz I found Priya…inspite of all the hurdles that came their way…..!!!!

Plz hit the like button if you like the update and leave your comments.Big smile

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

coolabbsaranyakanchantasfia1991fan_fiction123sakshi_24ic_2000asheema_sharmabalh123PinkjaliBirdy91lalmadhuPinky.Rayashaz9Mahaalwayscoolcuterosysaniya9919sss283Lavi_961_CandyCream_TVserialfreakviny_queenSakshi_Deewanijakther7luvbalhchitlonerleena04...RamonaG....desi_baby07luvsakshi

_CandyCream_ IF-Dazzler
_CandyCream_
_CandyCream_

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Wow!!! Amazing update!Big smile
Loved their first meet with Ram drooling all over her!LOL
Can't wait to find out how RaYa got together!Day Dreaming
Plz update soon..

Xx..Anjali..xX

Xx..Anjali..xX